-I can't go all my life waiting to catch you between husbands.
-我不能让自已再等了。
-You're coarse, and you're conceited.
-你很卑鄙,而且很自负。
-And I think this conversation has gone far enough.
-我想我们的对话应该到此为止了。
-Besides, I shall never marry again.
-还有,就是我不会再结婚了。
-Oh, yes, you will, and you'll marry me.
-不,你会再结婚的,你要嫁给我。
-You? You!
-你?你!
-I don't love you!
-我不会爱你的!
-And I don't like being married.
-我也不喜欢结婚。
-Did you ever think of marrying just for fun?
-你想过结婚只是为了玩吗?
-Marriage, fun? Fiddle-dee-dee. Fun for men, you mean.
为了玩乐?对男人来说就是的。
-Hush up! Do you want them to hear you?
-安静点!你想他们也听到吗?
-You've been married to a boy and an old man.
-你曾嫁过一个小男孩和一个老男人。
-Why not try a husband of the right age, with a way with women?
-为什么不找个合适一点的呢?