-Look at me and try to tell me the truth.
-看着我说真心话。
-Did you say "yes" because of my money?
-你说“我愿意”是为了我的金钱吗?
-Well....
-噢……
-Yes. Partly.
-是,有一点的。
-Partly?
-有一点?
-Well, you know, Rhett, money does help, and, of course I am fond of you.
-当然了,瑞德,钱总是好的,我当然很喜欢你。
-Fond of me.
-喜欢我。
-Well, if I said I was madly in love with you, you'd know I was lying...
-如果我说我很疯狂地爱你,那我肯定是在说谎。
-...but you always said we had a lot in common....
-……但你常说我们有很多相同的地方……
-Yes, you're right, my dear.
-没错,我亲爱的。
-I'm not in love with you any more than you are with me.
-有你和我在一起就好了。
-Heaven help the man who ever really loves you.
-上帝会保佑真正爱你的人的。
-What kind of a ring would you like, my darling?
-你喜欢什么样的戒指呢,亲爱的?