-Would you be more convinced if I fell to my knees?
-要我跪下来求你才相信我吗?
-Turn me loose, you varmint, and get out of here!
-放开我,你这个无赖,快点出去!
-Forgive me for startling you with the impetuosity of my sentiments...
-原谅我吧,我的冲动令你受惊了……
-...my dear Scarlett. I mean, my dear Mrs. Kennedy.
-……我亲爱的思嘉丽,甘太太。
-But it cannot have escaped your notice that for some time past...
-但是难道你现在还没有发觉……
-...the friendship I have felt for you has ripened into a deeper feeling.
-……我对你的感情已经很成熟了吗?
-A feeling more beautiful, more pure, more sacred.
-那种感情,是那么美好纯洁和神圣。
-Dare I name it? Can it be love?
-我敢问那不就是爱情了吗?
-Get up off your knees. I don't like your common jokes.
-快点起来。我已经厌倦你那些低级笑话了。
-This is an honorable proposal of marriage...
-这可是一次十分庄严的求婚啊……
-...made at what I consider a most opportune moment.
-……我觉得时机已经很适当了。