Slowly, slowly.
慢慢来 慢慢来
How do you want to go about this?
你想怎么办?
Ring the doorbell.
按门铃
What if the wife answers and goes into a fit of jealous rage? Gran?
如果是他老婆开门 醋意重重发火怎么办? 奶奶
Well, I’d be flattered.
那可真是太恭维我了
I’m more worried that he won’t remember me.
我更担心的是他根本就忘记了我
Right. Let’s go home then, Gran,
是的 那我们回家吧 奶奶
before this all ends in tears.
在悲惨的结局发生之前
Come on. There’s no one in.
得了吧 里面都没有人
I’m gonna check the back.
我去后面看看
There’s no... We made our best effort.
根本都没... 我们已经尽了最大的努力了
There’s no need to prolong the disappointment.
没必要延续失望的感觉
It’s me, yeah. 是我 对
Good afternoon. I’m Charlie Wyman.
下午好 我是查理·怀曼
This is my grandmother, Claire,
这是我奶奶 克莱尔
and Sophie. Ciao.
还有索菲 你好
I’m Claire. Do you remember?
我是克莱尔 记得吗?
Claire.
克莱尔
It’s not him.
不是他
Are you sure?
你确定?
It’s not his eyes.
这不是他的眼睛
Let’s make sure.
我们来确定看看
Do you remember what you were doing in the summer of 1957?
还记得1957年的夏天你在做什么吗?
The summer of 1957, I will never forget,
1957的夏天 我永远也不会忘记
I met the most beautiful girl with long, blonde hair.
我见到了最美的女孩 她有长长的金发
Nana!
奶奶
We married that year.
那一年我们结婚了
I curse that woman! What?
我诅咒她! 什么?
Oh, no! Right.
不是吧! 是的
I curse her eyes! I curse her teeth!
我诅咒她的眼睛! 我诅咒她的牙齿!
curse her mustache!
我诅咒她的小胡子