She wanted to do it, but she could not do it alone.
她就是想自杀 但她又不愿意一个人去死
She loved me too much, so she came up with a plan on our anniversary.
她太爱我了 于是她在我们的结婚纪念日想出了一个计划
Sweetheart, what are you doing?
亲爱的 你在干什么
Join me.
跟我一起吧
Just step back inside. All right? Just step back inside now, come on.
下来好吗 听话 快下来
No. I'm going to jump, and you're coming with me.
不 我要跳下去 你要跟我一起跳
No, I'm not.
不 我不会的
Now, you listen to me.
听我说
If you jump, you're not gonna wake up, remember? You're gonna die.
如果你跳下去 你不会醒过来 你会死的
Now, just step back inside.
快下来
Come on. Step back inside so we can talk about this.
听话 下来吧 我们好好谈谈
We've talked enough.
我们谈得够多了
Mal.
玛尔
Come out onto the ledge or I'll jump right now.
爬到窗台上来 要不我现在就跳下去
Okay.
好吧
We're gonna talk about this.
我们好好谈谈
All right?
行吗
I'm asking you to take a leap of faith.
我让你放手一搏
No, honey.
不要啊 亲爱的
No, I can't. You know I can't do that.
我不能 你知道我不能那样做
Take a second, think about our children.
想想我们的孩子
Think about James.
想想詹姆斯
Think about Phillipa, now.
想想菲利帕
If I go without you, they'll take them away anyway.
如果你不跟我走 他们肯定会被带走
What does that mean?
什么意思
I filed a letter with our attorney explaining how l'm fearful for my safety.
我给律师签了一份文件 说我很担心我的安全
How you've threatened to kill me.
因为你威胁过要杀我
Why did you do this?
你为什么这么做
I love you, Dom.
我爱你 多姆
Why did ? Why would you do this to me?
为什么 为什么要这么对我
I've freed you from the guilt of choosing to leave them.
你不用因为离开他们而自责了
We're going home to our real children.
我们回家 看真正的孩子
Oh, no, no, no, Mal, you listen to me, all right?
不不不 玛尔 听我说
Mal, look at me, please?
看着我 求你了
You're waiting for a train.
你在等待一列
Mal, goddamn it, don't do this!
玛尔 别这样
A train that will take you far away.
能带你远走的火车
James and Phillipa are waiting for you!
詹姆斯和菲利帕在等你
You know where you hope this train will take you,
你知道你想让火车带你去哪儿
There are waiting for us.
他们在等我们
but you can't know for sure.
但你不能确定
Mal, look at me!
玛尔 看着我
But it doesn't matter.
但没有关系
Mal, goddamn it!
玛尔
Mal, listen to me!
玛尔 听我说
Because you'll be together.
因为你会和我在一起
Sweetheart! Look at me! Mal, no!
亲爱的 看着我 玛尔 不要啊
Jesus Christ!
我的天啊
She had herself declared sane by three different psychiatrists.
她找了三个医生证明她精神正常
It made it impossible for me to try to explain the nature of her madness.
但我没法解释她得病的原因
So I ran.
我只能逃走
Right now, or never, Cobb.
现在就走 否则来不及了 柯布
James! Phillipa! Come on in! Come on!
詹姆斯 菲利帕 快回来
All right, let's go.
好 我们走
I left my children behind
我丢下了孩子
and I've been trying to buy my way back ever since.
我一直想回家见他们
Your guilt defines her. It's what powers her.
是你的罪恶感造就的她
But you are not responsible for the idea that destroyed her.
但她自杀不是你的责任
And if we are gonna succeed in this you have to forgive yourself, and you're gonna have to confront her.
如果我们要想成功 你必须原谅自己 学会面对她