Pride, it ruins relationships.
骄傲,它会毁掉关系
- Look, we have to do something. - Yeah, we do.
- 听着,我们必须做点事 - 是的
Why can't she just admit she wants another date?
她何不就承认她想要另一次约会?
- Why can't he say it first? - 'Cause guys don't do that.
- 他为什么不能先说? - 因为男生不那样做的
But that's the problem. We not only have to figure out our own feelings...
那就是问题所在,我们不仅 需要理解自己的感情…
we have to tell you what's going on in your tiny heads.
还得告诉你们,在你们的 小脑袋里发生了什么事
No, no, we have to do everything! We have to plan the date...
不,不,我们必须做一切事情! 我们必须安排约会…
have to think of romantic gifts for you...
必须想到给你的浪漫礼物…
have to make sure it's something you've never done before...
必须确认那是?们之前从未做过的事…
- There you go. - We have to listen to you.
- 说的是 - 我们必须听?们的
"Please, tell me more about how you're a mixed media artist...
"拜托,请告诉我更多有关 你如何成为混合媒体艺术家的…
who used to work only exclusively with 'found objects'...
以前只专门与'被发现的东西'工作…
but now you work with cork."
但是你如何与软木一起工作"
Look, Genevieve has been nothing but kind to us, right?
听着,珍娜以前 一直都对我们很好,对吗?
whenever, and wherever, we need it.
无论何时,无论何地,只要我们需要
And she's always there to listen to us and give us advice...
并且她总在那里聆听我们 并且给我们建议…
I would be lost without her. - We would all be lost without her.
- 没有她,我会迷失自己 - 没有她,我们都会迷失自己
You guys, before you met Genevieve...
你们男生在遇见珍娜之前…
had you ever kissed anything not made of plastic?
有吻过任何不是塑料的东西吗?
- Four dates? - Yes!
- 四次约会吗? - 是的!
Shut it! Shut it! Shut it!
闭嘴!闭嘴!闭嘴!
How's about you finish what you started?
把你开始的结束掉如何?
- Yeah. - Right?
- 是啊 - 是吗?