Hey, we got an invitation.
嘿,我们收到了一张请帖
"To all who made Get On Tapas a success...
致所有帮助"来到塔帕斯"成功的人…
please join us for a Spanish Feast of the Assumption August fifteenth.
请和我们一起参加 预定在8月15日举办的西班牙宴会
See you there! Greg Gatlin."
到时见!葛雷?加特林
Well, someone is making assumptions we're all available August fifteenth.
嗯,某人在假设 我们8月15日全部都有空
And making assumptions we care whether his restaurant broke the stupid curse.
并且假设我们关心他的餐厅 是否破解了愚蠢的诅咒
He's not even Spanish. Poser.
他甚至不是西班牙人,装腔作势的人
We're going.
我们要去
Have a good time.
祝你们玩得愉快
We're all going. You will wear a pretty dress.
我们全部都要去 你会穿一件漂亮的服装
Plus lipstick. And I'm gonna wax those eyebrows right now.
加上口红,而且我要 马上帮我眉毛脱腊
Bill, get more glue sticks.
比尔,再多拿点胶条来
Her legs are so hairy it looks like she's wearing pants.
她的腿毛真多 看来好像穿了长裤一样
Come here, Steve Carell's chest.
过来,史提夫卡尔的胸部
No.
不要
Bartender, a drink for the lady.
调酒师,给这位女士一杯饮料
What's your plan?
你有甚么计划?
Okay, around ten o'clock, I...
好,在十点左右,我…
The stroke of midnight.
当正午夜时
Okay, at the stroke of midnight...
好,当正午夜时…
I'm gonna present her with these roses on this comb.
我会把这把梳子上的玫瑰给她
Dude, did you make that yourself?
老兄,你自己做的吗?
Lose the comb. Just give her roses.
把梳子拿掉,只给她玫瑰就好
At the stroke of midnight, I'm going to present her with some roses, no comb...
当正午夜时,我会把 这玫瑰给她,没有梳子…
Okay.
好的
and ask for the other date...
并且恳求她再一次约会…
which, depending on your interpretation of five dates...
这取决于你们对五次约会的诠释…
No, no, no! Cut that last part.
不,不,不!把最后那部分拿掉
'cause I do think that I counted correctly...
因为我认为我计算的没错…
- Okay. - Now make it right.
- 好的 - 现在去做正确的事
Okay. Scatter.
好的,散开