- Sorry. - Hey...
- 抱歉 - 嘿…
Ginger.
金洁
- You changed your hair. - What's going on?
- ?改变发型了 - 发生什么事?
But you had your five dates. You're done. My turn.
但是你已经有过你的五次约会了 你已经玩完了,换我了
Go get some air, all right?
去呼吸点新鲜空气,好吗?
You had your five dates.
你已经有过你的五次约会了
You had your five dates and you're done I see.
你已经有过你的五次约会了 并且你已经玩完了 我明白了
I see, so you just hand me off to your shallow friend?
我明白了,所以你刚刚把我 移交给你那肤浅的朋友?
You...you know I didn't hand you off.
…?知道,我没把?移交出去
- Still you are not a gentleman. - What?
- 你仍然不是一个绅士 - 什么?
- You suddenly decide four dates is five? - It was five.
- 你突然决定四次约会是五次吗? - 它是五次
No, a sleepover doesn't count as a date!
不,一次过夜不能算作约会!
Sorry. I didn't read your instruction manual.
抱歉,我没读?的说明书
It means that you act like you believe "c'est la vie"...
意思是?表现为的像是 相信"c'est la vie"…
What does that mean?
那是什么意思?
"have fun, everyone, there are no rules". But you are all rules.
"大家都玩的尽兴,没有规则" 但是?有一堆规则
You control everything.
控制一切
Who will woo you, for exactly how long, five dates, then good-bye.
谁要追求你,要为时多久 五次约会,然后再见
You entered this willingly and then you blame me 'cause you can't count?
你很乐意的参予这个游戏 现在却因为不会计数而怪我
I get it now. I just figured it out.
我现在懂了,我全都理解了
You are so scared of being hurt that you pretend to have this philosophy...
因为极端惧怕受到伤害 而假装有这些理念…
about relationships not being normal.
关于关系是不正常的
Your fear of intimacy is only matched by your ridiculous fantasy life.
对亲密的恐惧 是与?荒谬的幻想生活所匹配
You act like you live in the opening credits of some French film.
表现的像是活在 某个法国电影的片头里
You control everything so it doesn't turn into something real.
你控制一切 让它不会变成真正的事情