Maybe you should go back and talk to him.
或许?该回去,跟他谈谈
No...
噢,不好了…
he hates me.
他恨…死我了
I feel like Greg can see right through me.
我感觉好像葛雷能看透我
I feel naked.
我感觉好像赤身裸体
So Does being vulnerable make you weak?
那怎样脆弱让?变软弱吗?
It's so my mom.
真像是我妈
I never understood why my mom let my dad see...
我从不理解为什么我妈妈 让我爸爸看见…
her pain.
她的痛苦
"Well, you cheated, get out".
"嗯,你骗我,滚出去"
I wanted her to act like...
我想要她表现为…
cried to him.
向他哭泣
But she...
但是她…
I remember when she found out.
我记得当她发现的时候
She sat down at the kitchen table...
她坐在厨房桌子前…
and her eyes went back and forth...
她的眼睛来回转…
as if she was trying to add something in her head.
好像她试图在她的脑海里 增加某些事情
And then he left.
然后他离开了
And you decided no one would ever make you feel that way.
然后决定 没有人能让?有那种感觉
Well...
总之…
it's over.
它结束了
It's over.
它结束了
That's no fair. I wasn't looking. Do-over.
不公平,我没在看,再做一次
Get up.
起来
No. I'm good.
不,我这样很好
- You dodged a bullet, buddy. - No, I didn't.
- 你躲开一颗子弹了,伙计 - 不,我没有
No, you didn't.
不,你没有