John, it's a good day for you because you're dating my mom.
约翰,这对你是个好日子 因为你正在和我妈约会
A visual, that if I let it burn through my retinas...
一个视野,如果我让它 烧穿我的视网膜…
will sear a hole through my skull and my brain will leak onto my neck.
会在头颅上烧一个洞 我的脑浆会流到我的脖子
This is why you are happy on this day.
这就是为甚么你在这一天会快乐
I have seen this day for what it is, a hollow sham.
我见过这一天的本质,有名无实
I will sell many roses to many fools on this day...
在这一天我会卖出很多玫瑰 给很多傻瓜…
who have not seen the light as I have.
他们不想我一样,见过光明
Valentine's Day blows!
情人节滚开!
Don't get your hopes up today. Some man will just crush 'em.
今天不要期望太高 有些男人会毁掉它的
Mine!
是我的!
Roses For Fooling Yourself That Romance Exists.
玫瑰是用来自欺欺人 认为爱情是存在的
- You want to work in the back today. - May I help you? - ?
今天在后面帮忙吧 - 我可以帮你吗?
- Okay, who was first? - I was!
- 好了,谁是先来的? - 是我!
Hey, what's up?
嘿,怎么了?
Tim.
提姆
Tim...
提姆…
I don't know anything about anything anymore. What do I do?
我不再懂任何事了,我该怎么办?
How do I know? I'm from the world of "Not tonight, the kid puked on me".
我怎样知道?我是从"今晚不要 孩子在我身上吐了"的世界里来的
Yeah, but sometimes...
是的,但是有时…
it's nice, right?
它还是很美好的,是吗?