Well, guess what? It does.
嗯,猜测怎么了?它就是有影响
It messed us all up.
它把我们全都搞乱了
It really hurt Mom, and...
它对妈妈真的伤害很深,而且…
how was I ever supposed to trust a man after that?
我以后怎能再相信男人?
It changed me.
它改变了我
It's taken me years to figure this out.
我花了好多年才想明白
I thought all I ever did was fall in love...
我以为我做的就是坠入爱河…
but really, I made sure I never did.
但事实上,我在确保从不坠入爱河
So, yeah it does concern me.
因此,是,它确实影响到我
And you were wrong to do it.
你这样做是错的
But I love you.
但是我爱你
Good-bye.
再见
Boy, I can't wait to get home to my old lady.
哎哟,我迫不急待要回家 看我的老女士
Did you get her a Valentine's card that says, "Hey, old lady, glad you're alive"?
你有给她一张情人节卡片,说 "嘿,老女士,很高兴?还活着"?
I meant my dog.
我是指我的狗
She's old and her name is Lady.
牠很老了,牠的名字叫女士
Sorry.
抱歉
I like old things.
我喜欢旧的东西
Lady was eleven when I got her from the pound.
当我从池塘发现牠时,女士已11岁了
That antique stool?
看到那把古董高脚椅吗?
I found that when I was in Kentucky on the road.
我在去肯塔基的路上发现的
It's almost two hundred years old.
将近200年了