I might be called out in the night for an emergency.
如果遇到紧急情况,可能会半夜把我征集去呢。
They may need all ablebodied men at short notice.
在短时警告里,部队可能需要健全的男人。
They'll soon change their minds when they see your potbellied little body.
当他们看到你的啤酒肚,立马就会打消这个念头的。
Morning, dear.
早啊,亲爱的。
How do you feel? Oh, dear.
你感觉如何? 哦,亲爱的。
I ache all over. So do I.
我浑身上下痛了一整晚。 我也是。
I've got a terrific headache.
我的头疼的非常厉害。
Oh... I still feel so tired.
噢...我还是觉得很累很累。
Never mind, ducks. It's probably shock. The bomb, an' that.
这可能是炸弹的冲击波引起的,对吧。 别担心,宝贝儿。
Oh, it's bound to upset us a bit.
噢,这让我们有点困扰。
After all, you don't get a nuclear bomb every day of the week, do you?
不管怎样,这一周里任何一天,你都没遇上核炸弹,对吗?
Just as well. Never knew a bomb could give you headaches.
幸好。从来没听说过一种炸弹能引发头疼的。
Oh, yes, ducks. I told you these bombs have a terrific effect on all sorts of things.
哦,是啊,宝贝儿。我告诉过你,这些炸弹能在一切东西上起非常可怕的作用。
Right. A nice cup of tea will perk you up.
是吧。一杯好茶能让你振作起来。
Funny. They've cut the water off.
有意思。他们把停止供水了。
Still, that's logical. It might be contaminated.
然而,这是必然的。水源可能受到污染了。
It's a wise precaution for the protection of the population.
这可真是一项聪明的预防措施啊,可以保护人们。
Use the bottles, dear.
用瓶子里的水,亲爱的。
Oh, yes, of course. The emergency reserve supplies.
哦,是啊,当然。那是为紧急情况而储备的。
Most of them seem to have been broken in the blast, dear.
大部分瓶子都被冲击波击破了,亲爱的