He said it sounded refreshing and that they wanted that quality.
他说那听上去更提神, 他们想要这个效果
That may be true, but it's also annoying. l know that.
也许是真的吧.但也很烦人 我就知道
What kind of name is Spritz?
斯普里兹是个什么烂名字?
lt's a bullshit name. It's a TV name.
狗屁不通.只有电视上才有
He's bullshit.
他也是陀狗屎
Well, I like him. He's handsome.
我喜欢他, 他很帅
He's an asshole.
他是个烂人
I don't like his face.
我讨厌他的脸
His asshole face.
那张烂脸
The other thing, my job is very easy.
另外, 我的工作很简单
Two hours a day,reading prompts.
每天两小时, 基本上就是照本宣读
I make $240,000 a year...
每年才两万四千美元的收入....
plus appearances...
还要全勤....
which are, you know, not comfortable for me...
你知道, 对我来说很难受....
but lucrative.
但不是没有好处
Four score and seven years ago... ''
87年前...
our fathers brought forth, on this continent....
我们的父辈们来到这块大陆....''
Also, it makes other things easy, being on TV.
同时, 能上电视也会带来很多其他的方便
Everything's easy.
事事都很容易
Yeah!
爽!
I receive a large reward for pretty much zero effort and contribution.
我几乎可以不劳而获
The shakes and stuff are a reaction to that, I think.
我想那些扔我的东西, 是一种报应
What must you think of me?
你是怎么样看待我的?
Your family-leaver.
你的这个背离家庭
Your non-meteorologist, yet weatherman...
没有气象专业文凭 却在播着天气预报...
frosty-taking, fuck-happy son.
常被人砸, 到处乱搞的儿子
Don't die yet, Robert. Give me time to get it together.
别急着离开, 罗伯特 给我一点时间来重振
Give me a little while.
给我一点时间
Let me get the Hello America job. I can get it together.
让我获得"你好美国"的职位 我能行的