Huh? I don't know.Welcome back. Take it easy.
不知道。欢迎回来.放轻松点
Are you okay, Miles? - Yes. I'm fine. Thank you.
你还好吗?麦斯 -我很好,谢谢
Excuse us, gentlemen. - Excuse us. - Sure.
失陪一下,各位 -当然
Mmm. - All right.Yeah. Don't take too long. All right. - Okay. Bye, girls.
别太久,再见,漂亮宝贝
What the fuck? What is up with you?
搞什么东西,你是怎么了?
You remember our little talk outside?Get your shit together, Miles.
你记得我们在外面的谈话吗? 振作点
I'm fine. I'm fine.
我很好…
Where were you? - Bathroom.
你刚刚去哪了? - 洗手间
Did you drink and dial? - No.
你是不是又喝醉了去打电话? - 没有
Why do you always have to do this? Victoria is gone. Gone. Poof! In the wind.
你为什么总是要这样?薇朵走了,离开了,随风而逝
I mean, you are blowing a great opportunity here with Maya.
你正放弃和犸雅在一起的大好机会
Maya... Fuckin' Maya... She's great! She's cool, she's funny, she knows wine.
她很棒,她很酷,她很幽默 她懂得葡萄酒
What is this morose, come-down bullshit? These girls wanna party with us.
你这阴沉消极的态度是怎么回事?.这两个女孩们想要跟我们一起狂欢
And what was that 10-minute lecture on, what, Vouvrays? Are you kidding me? Who gives a fuck?
而且那十分钟演讲是怎么回事 说什么,酒厂?你在开我玩笑吗? 谁会在乎?
Let's just say that I'm uncomfortable with the whole scenario.
我对这整个场合感觉不是很自在
Have you forgotten all the bad times you had with Victoria how small she could make you feel?
你忘了和薇朵在一起时 不好的时光吗?她可以让你感到多么的渺小
Isn't that why you had the affair with Brenda in the first place?
那不就是你为什么 会和布兰达发生婚外情的原因吗?
Shut up. Shut your face. Shut up.
闭嘴,把你的臭脸移开,闭嘴
Have you even noticed how Maya's looking at you? Now, come on, man. You've got her on the hook.
你注意到犸雅看你的眼神吗?拜托,她已经上钩了
Reel her in. Let's ratchet this up a notch. Here. Drink some agua fria.
让她头晕目眩 让你们的关系更进一步吧!拿去,喝点冰水
Hey!Hey! - Mmm.
你好 -你好
Ah. Well, so, uh, shall we get some dessert?
要吃点甜点吗?
Uh, well, we were thinking, um, uh, why don't we go back to my place?
我们在想,何不回我家去?
I've got wine, some insane cheeses, music, whatever.
我有些葡萄酒、一些乳酪 音乐,什么都有
Yeah! Waiter!
好!服务生