Hi. Just looking for some friends.
我们是来找朋友的
Good evening, ladies. How are you? - Hi, Miles. - Good. How are you? - Hello, Maya.
晚安,女士们,你们好吗? -你好 - 你好,犸雅
You look gorgeous. You both do. - Thank you.
你看起来美极了,你们两个都是 - 谢谢,
You're not so bad yourself. - Thanks. Thanks. So, what's good here?
你自己也不差. - 谢谢,谢谢.这里什么比较好?
What is this you're drinking? - Oh, this is the Fiddlehead sauvignon blanc.
你在喝什么? - 这是苏维翁白酒
Ah, I see. Is it good? - Try it.
了解,好喝吗? -试试看
What time did you close up at Ka... Is it... - Kalyra.
你的店什么时候休息,叫做… -克莱拉
Kalyra. - I actually got out of there pretty good, around 5:30, 6:00.
克莱拉 -克莱拉,我大概五点半到…六点就下班了
Still had some stuff to do. - Miles and I, we were...
是喔 -还有事情要做
That's nice. - It's aged 12 months in oak.
很好喝 -在法国橡木中酿了十二个月
French oak. - Sauvignon blanc?
真的吗?苏维翁白酒,有趣
I know the winemaker.She comes into the restaurant all the time.
我认识这个造酒商他经常去我们的餐厅.
What do you have to do to close up? - I close up the register.
你关门的时候都要做什么? -关上收银机,打扫…
Clean up, put some stuff away. Then put the glasses out for the next day.
把东西放好 准备第二天的玻璃杯
Right. - Just... small stuff.
喔 -小事情
Uh, hints of clove. - Right? - Yes! I know. I love that.
有点丁香的味道 -是的,我知道,我很喜欢
Yeah. Mmm. Sorry. It's good.
是啊!对不起,很好喝 -
- No, no. We'll get you a glass. - Ah! Now we're thinking.
不,我们帮你叫一杯 - 我们就要开喝了。
Good. Okay. Oh, that's... that... Oh, he can say it, and it's not disgusting?
这样才对嘛.他可以这样说,却不让人感到恶心
I didn't hear him say that. - Whenever I say something he said... - Very good.
我没有听他说过 -我说什么他就说什么 - 非常好
No, actually... No. That one. N-Not this one...
不,那个,不是要这个
I'm having that too.
我也要那个
Right? - Oh, yes.
是吗? -是的
That's what I'm saying.
我也是这么觉得
For our soup we have corn chowder... and for our entrees we have medallions of pork dusted with black truffles...
我们有玉米巧达汤.主菜我们有勋章松露猪排.
served with a root vegetable foulon and wasabi whipped potatoes.And finally...
白酱花园蔬菜和芥末马铃薯泥
I have to explain my credentials. - Yes.!
你需要解释… -是的
Miles, what does this remind you of?
麦斯,这让你想起什么?
He was brought up on a lot of charges.
他是在一大堆指责中长大的。
Yeah? - I mean, with the yellow light. Right.
是吗? - 我的意思是警告。
After all, tonight we are celebrating Miles's book deal.Published author. - Oh! Wow!
今晚我们可是在庆祝麦斯的新书.书已出版的作家
Wow, Miles.! - Ohh.! - Well, in that case...
太棒了,麦斯 -这样的话…
And then they think you have no idea. You have no control over it.
然后他们就以为你有没有热河想法,无法控制局面。
Ancient way of treating the grape. Now it's a modern way of treating the grape.It's a traditional way of dealing with wine. It's a controversial way.
古老的处理葡萄的方式.这是处理葡萄酒比较传统的方式.这是处理葡萄酒比较 有争议性的方式
So everyone's going back to that.
所以大家都回到原来的方式
It's just that there's a certain constant lapping. It's not a... It's a fishing lake. - Mm-hmm.
湖水总是余波荡漾的 它是人们去钓鱼的湖
Your lips look soft.
你的唇好软
- The whole area is... - Oh, no. You mean, like, what it was used for?
好 -哈利是对的吗?他根本身在其中
What do they call the...Malibu... It's Malibu Canyon.
他们为什么要打电话。
I don't know what the hell I'm trying to say.
我到底想说什么?