Come here. One for you, three for me.
过来.一个给你,三个给我
You sure you wanna do this?
你真的要这样做吗?
We're here!
我们到了
Hey.! - Hey! - Where were you guys?
你们好 -你们刚刚去哪里了?
Oh, we took a couple of wrong turns, thanks to Magellan here.
感谢导游 我们刚刚转错了两个弯
Hi. - Hi. Oh, Miles. - Yeah? Maya's in the back, just past the kitchen. - Okay.Thanks.
你好.麦斯,犸雅在后面 厨房的后面.好,谢谢
Hi. - Hey.
你好 -你好
Oh, has she got anything good? - Oh, yeah. Steph's way into pinots and Syrahs.
她有什么好东西吗? - 有,史黛芬妮很喜欢皮诺和希哈
Hey, Steph! - Yeah? - Can we really open anything we want?
史黛芬妮 -是 - 我们真的开什么酒都可以吗?
Yeah, yeah. Anything.Uh, except the Richebourg.
可以,都可以,除了李奇伯格以外
Richebourg? She has a Richebourg? Holy mackerel. I've completely underestimated Stephanie.
李奇伯格?她有李奇伯格?我的天,我彻底低估了史黛芬妮
Oh, good Lord. Um, look at that.
老天爷,看看这个
I think... this guy's more our speed.
我想这个才配得上我们
Andrew Murray. Well, okay. All right.
安得烈慕勒,好吧
So, what gems do you have in your collection?
你的收藏中有什么宝贝?
Oh, it's really not much of a collection, you know.
我的并不算是收藏
I mean, more like a small gathering in a cabinet.
只是储藏柜里的小小收集
No, I've never really had the wallet for that. I just have to live bottle to bottle.
我没有那么多钱收藏 只能一瓶一瓶买
I've got things I'm saving, definitely.
我也有存钱要买的东西 这是绝对的
I guess the star would be a 1961 Cheval Blanc.
我的宝贝是1961年的白马
You've got a '61 Cheval Blanc, and it's just sitting there?
你有1961年的白马 就放在那里不动
Yes, I do. - Go get it. - Okay. - I'm serious! Hurry! All right. I would, I would.
是,我有 -快去拿 - 我是认真的,快点 -我会…
The '61 s are peaking right now, aren't they? That's what I've read.
1961年的酒现在正在巅峰状态 不是吗?至少我看到是这样写的
No, that's right, yeah.
你说得没错
It might be too late already. What are you waiting for?
也许已经太迟了,你还在等什么?
Oh, I don't know. A special occasion with the right person.
我不知道,特殊的日子,特殊的人
It was supposed to be for my 10th wedding anniversary, but...
它本来应该是我 十周年结婚纪念的时候喝的
You know, the day you open a '61 Cheval Blanc that's the special occasion.
开1961白马的那一天 就是特殊的日子