Did she tell you she was married? - Yeah.
她有跟你说她已婚吗? - 有。
So what the fuck were you thinking?
你在想什么?
Wasn't supposed to be back till 6:00. Fucker rolls in at 5:00.
本来应该六点才回来 混蛋五点就到了
Cutting it a little close, don't you think?
时间安排得很紧湊 你不觉得吗?
This is the block. - You sure? - Yeah.
就是这条街. - 你确定吗? -确定
That's it. That's it. That's the one right there.
就是这里…就是那一间
Yeah? - Yeah.Okay.
是吗? -是. 好
All right. Okay, so what's the plan?
很好.我们的计划是什么?
Uh, the plan is you go. - Me?
计划是你去 -我?
Cause of my ankle. Still hurts. Just go explain the situation, Miles.
因为我的脚踝还在痛.去把状况解释清楚,麦斯
Explain the situation. Yes. "Excuse me, sir. My friend was the one balling your wife a couple of hours ago.
把状况解释清楚? “抱歉,这位先生”.“我的朋友几个钟头前 上了你的夫人”
"Really sorry. He seems to have left his wallet behind.
“非常抱歉,他的皮夹掉在这了”
I was wondering if I could come in and just poke around. I don't know."
“不知道能不能让我进去找找”
Yeah, just like that. That's good. - Oh, for Christ's sake.
对,就是这样,这样很好 - 看在老天的份上
Oh, fuck it! I'll go. I guess I have to do everything.
管他的,我去好了 什么事都是我在做
No. Hold on.
不,等一下