You wanna let me drive? - No, it's all right. I got it.
要让我来开吗? - 不,没关系,我来开
Hey, you know, you oughta invite Maya to the wedding.
你应该邀请犸雅一起去我的婚礼
Somehow I think inviting Maya to the wedding is not the right move at this juncture.
我想在这个时候要请犸雅去婚礼.也许不太适合
I don't know. In fact, after all of your shenanigans.it's gonna be hard for me to ever go to The Hitching Post again.
事实上,在你这样胡闹之后.我可能连去驿站餐馆都很困难了。
You know, there was a nice way to respond to that.
你的反应可以和善一点
Come on. Let me drive. - No, I got it. You should rest.
拜托,让我开车 -我来就好,你该休息
You know what? I feel like driving. - Okay.
你知道吗?我想开车. - 好吧
Uh... hey, put on your seat belt, okay?
系上你的安全带,好吗?
I was just about to. What's the problem?
我正要系,有问题吗?
Just want to remind you to be safe.
我只想提醒你安全第一.
We missed the entrance.What are you doing, Jack? Hey, hey, hey, hey! Whoa, whoa, whoa!
杰克,我们错过出口了.你在做什么?杰克.
Hang on. - What the hell are you doing? Jack!
抓紧点 - 你在做什么?杰克
What the fuck!
搞什么鬼?
You said it looked like an accident. - What the fuck!
你说这像车祸意外 -什么鬼
I'll pay for it.
我会赔的 -老天爷
Jesus. Christ, Jack! Oh, for Ch... Look at this!
天啊,杰克.看看这个
I don't know. Doesn't look like anyone was injured in this one.
我不知道 这次意外看起来不像有人受伤
No. No.
不…
Watch your head. - Yeah.
小心头
Boy, you broke a couple of'em, you know.
你弄破了几瓶
Whatever. Sorry. - No, no, no. It's not "whatever." You fuckin' derelict.
随便啦,对不起 -不能随便,不负责任的家伙.你这废物
You ready? - Just get it over with.
准备好了吗? - 快一点吧