Hey, Miles.
麦斯
Hi, Vicki. Wow, you look beautiful.
薇朵.你看起来好美
Thanks. Um, this is Ken Cortland, my husband.
谢谢.这是肯恩.我的丈夫
How are you? - How are you?
你好吗? - 你好吗?
Good, thanks. - Yeah, yeah. Nice to meet you.
很好,谢谢 -很高兴见到你,
You're a lucky guy. - Yes, I am. Thank you.
你是个幸运男人是的,谢谢你,
Well, I'll just wait for you at the car.It was great meeting you, Miles. - Ken.
我在车里等你.很高兴见到你,麦斯 -肯恩
Well, that was big of him. - Yeah, he's good that way.
他很大方 - 他这一点很好.
He's very considerate. - That's great.
他非常能替人着想 - 太好了
So how are you doing? Since the last time we spoke? I don't know.
你最近如何?自从上次我们说话后 -我不知道
Could be better. Could be worse.
可以更好,也可以更坏
So what's happening with your book? - Um, universally rejected. Strike three.
你的书怎么样了? - 普遍性的被拒绝了,三振出局
Oh, Miles, that's awful.What are you gonna do?
麦斯,那太糟糕了 你要怎么办?
Back to the drawing board, I guess. Or not. I don't know.
回到发想阶段,或者不,我不知道
So, anyway, you're married. Congratulations. You look happy.
不说这个,你结婚了.恭喜,你看起来很快乐
I am. - Good.
我是很快乐 -很好
Seems like everybody's getting married.
好像大家都要结婚了
Last year was all divorces. This year it's all weddings.
去年都是离婚,今年都是结婚
Cyclical, I guess. - I guess.
我想这是循环性的. - 我想也是
Well, uh, what do you say we hit the reception? Have some champagne, toast the newlyweds, huh?
不如我们去参加宴会?喝点香槟,向新人敬酒
Not me. I'm not drinking.
我不喝酒
You quit drinking. Really? - I'm pregnant.
你戒酒了? - 我怀孕了
I see. Yes, I see. Great.
是吗?是的,我了解,太好了
Well, congratulations again, Vicki. Boy, that's wonderful news.
再次恭喜你,薇朵 那真是个好消息
See you over there, Miles? - Yeah.
我们那边再见,麦斯 -好