他的骨髓,我茫然重复地说着
"This, at last, penetrated my mind.
这至少贯穿了我的心思
"Phineas had died from the marrow of his bone...
菲尼亚彻底的死透了
"flowing down his bloodstream to his heart.
血液不再流入心脏
"I did not cry then or ever about Finny.
我当时没哭,后来也没为小菲哭
"I did not cry even when I stood... watching him being lowered into his family's straitlaced burial ground outside of Boston.
就算我站着看着他.被放入波士顿肃穆的家族墓园中 我也没哭
"I could not escape the feeling that this was my own funeral...
我无法不去想如果这是我的葬礼
and you do not cry in that case.
你就不会哭
Should I keep reading the next chapter, Mr. Raymond?
要不要接着念下一章,老师?
Uh, no, no. We'll pick up there Monday.
不用了,星期一再念吧
来源:可可英语 //m.moreplr.com/video/201406/304715.shtml