One new message.
您有一条留言。
Hello Miles.It's Maya.Thanks for your letter.
你好,迈尔斯。我是玛雅。谢谢你的信。
I- I would have called sooner but I think I needed some time to think about everything that happened and what you wrote to me.
我,我应该早点打电话给你的,但我需要些时间想一想已经发生的一切和还有你写给我的东西。
Another reason um I didn't call you sooner is because I wanted to finish your book which I finally did last night.
还有一个原因,是我没有早点打是因为我想读完你的小说,我昨晚终于读完了。
And I think it's really lovely Miles.You're so good with words.
我真的认为很棒,迈尔斯。你用词很娴熟.
Who caresif it's not getting published?There are so many beautifuland ...painful things about it.
谁在乎到底有没有被出版啊?里面有很多很美...很伤感的东西。
Did you really go through all that?Must have been awful.
你真的都经历过吗?一定很痛苦。
And the sister character...geez what a wreck.
还有姐姐那个任务...天哪,真是落魄。
But I have to say that well I was really confused by the ending.
但是我得说,结尾让人很迷惑。
I mean did the fatherfinally commit suicide or that?It's driving me crazy.
我的意思是那个父亲到底是自杀了还是怎么回事了?都让我想疯了。
Anyway...it's turned cold and rainy here lately...but I like winter.
反正...这里最近变冷了,经常下雨...但是我喜欢冬天。
So listen if you ever do decide to comeup here again you should let me know.
恩,听着,如果你还想过来的话,你应该告诉我一声。
I would say stop by the restaurant but to tell you the truth I'm not sure how much longer I'm gonna be working there...
我是说去我们餐厅,不过说实话我也不知道我还会在那里工作多久。。。
because I'm going to graduate soon.So I'll probably want to relocate.I mean we'll see.
因为我快毕业了。所以可能我会换个地方。我是说,再看吧。
Anyway like I said I really loved your novel.
反正,就像我说的,我真的很喜欢你的小说
Don't give up Miles.Keep writing.I hope you're well.Bye.
别放弃,迈尔斯。继续写下去。希望你一切都好。再见。