本段对话选自Shrek 3,《怪物史莱克3》
Donkey:I don't wanna leave you either. But you know how Shrek is.
驴子:我也不想离开你,不过你知道史莱克是怎样的人。
The dude's lost without me. But don't worry. I,ll send you airmail kisses every day!
没有我,这家伙会迷路的。但是别担心,我会每天向你传送飞吻的。
Wife:Be strong,babies.
妻子:坚强点,孩子们。
Donkey:Coco, Peanut, listen to your mama.
驴子:椰子和花生,要听妈妈的话。
Wife:Bananas, no roasting marshmallows on your sister's head.
妻子:香蕉,不许再在你妹妹头上烤蜜饯。
Donkey:That's my special boy!
驴子:我的儿子最特别了!
Wife:Come here, all of you! Give your daddy a big hug!
妻子:过来,都过来,给爸爸一个大大的拥抱!
Fiona:Shrek? Maybe you should just stay and be King.
菲奥娜:史莱克?或许你应该留下来当国王。
Shrek:Come on. There's no way I could run a kingdom. That's why your cousin Arthur is a perfect choice.
史莱克:算了吧,我不可能管理一个国家的。这就是为什么你表弟亚瑟才是国王的最佳候选人。
Fiona:It's not that. You see...
菲奥娜:不是那样的,你看…
Shrek:And if he gives me trouble, I always have persuasion and reason.
史莱克:如果他给我找麻烦,我总会有理由去说服的。
Fiona:Here's persuasion... and here's reason.
菲奥娜:这样说服…这是理由。
Shrek:Fiona…soon it's just going to be you, me…and our swamp.
史莱克:菲奥娜…过不了多久,就会只有我和你…还有我们的沼泽地了。
Fiona:It's not going to be just you and me.
菲奥娜:不会只剩下你和我的。