本段对话选自The Incredibles,《超人总动员》
Helen:E? This is Helen.
海伦:E,我是海伦。
Edna:Helen who?
艾登:哪个海伦?
Helen:Helen Parr. You know.. .Elastigirl?
海伦:海伦?巴,你知道…弹力女超人吗?
Edna:Darling! It's been such a long time after all these years! So long!
艾登:亲爱的!好多年没联系了!好久了!
It's been a while.
是有一阵子了。
There's only one person Bob would trust to patch his supersuit. That's you.
鲍勃只会找一个人补超能装,那就是你。
Edna:Yes, yes, yes. Marvelous, isn't it?
艾登:没错,没错,没错,超赞的,对吧?
Much better than those horrible pajamas he used to wear.
比他以前穿的烂睡衣好多了。
They are finished. When are you coming to see?
都做好了,你什么时候来看?
Helen:I'm calling about...
海伦:我是打来问…
Edna:Don't make me beg. I won't do it, you know.
艾登:别逼我求你。我不会干的,你知道。
Helen:Beg, no, I'm calling about suit. Bob's suit!
海伦:求我,不,我打电话来是为了衣服的事。鲍勃的超能装!
I'm calling about Bob's suit.
我打来是问鲍勃的超故能装。
Edna:You come in one hour, darling.
艾登:你一小时后过来,亲爱的。
I insist, okay? Okay. Goodbye.
一定要来,好吗?就这样啰,再见。