本段对话选自Kung Fu Panda,《功夫熊猫》
What were you doing up there? All that noise.
你在搞什么名堂?发出那么多响声。
Nothing. I just had a crazy dream.
没什么,刚刚做了一个疯狂的梦。
About what? What were you dreaming about?
什么梦?梦到什么了?
What was I...? I was dreaming about…noodles.
梦到了…我梦见了…面条。
Noodles? You were really dreaming about noodles?
面条?你真梦见面条了?
Yeah. What else would I be dreaming about?
没错,不然还能梦见什么?
Oh,happy day! My son is finally having the noodle dream!
哦,太让人高兴了!我儿子终于梦到面条了!
You don't know long I've been waiting for this moment.
哦,你不知道我等这一刻都等了多久了!
This is a sign,Po.
这是个好兆头,阿宝。
A sign of what?
什么好兆头?
You are almost ready to be entrusted with the secret ingredient of my Secret Ingredient Soup.
我终于可以把我的私酿密汤的配方传给你了。
Then you will fiilfill your destiny and take over the restaurant!
这样你就能不辱使命,继承这间饭馆了。
As I took it over from my father who took it over from his father from a friend in mahjong.
就像我子承父业,父承祖父业一样…这店可是我爷爷打麻将从朋友手里赢来的。
Dad,dad,dad,it was just a dream.- ' ^
老爸,老爸,老爸,这不过是个梦。
No,it was the dream. We are noodle folk.
不,这是注定的梦。我们是面条世家。