Wow, you look beautiful.
哇哦,你好漂亮
So do you. I mean, handsome.
你也是,我是说,你很帅
I mean Sorry. I'm just a little frazzled.
我的意思是抱歉,我有点累
I just spent way too much time with our parents.
和父母呆太长时间了
Don't worry, OK? We'll be alone soon, just us.
别担心,好吗? 马上就能独处了,就我们俩
Eating cheese and baguettes by the Seine,
在塞纳河畔品尝奶酪和面包
feeding each other chocolate crepes.
相互喂食巧克力薄饼
Is something wrong? No, no! It's just that, well
有问题吗? 没,没有!只是,呃
There's been a slight change of plans.
计划有变
We're not going to Paris.
我们不去巴黎了
What? Why not? Because we're going somewhere better.
什么?为什么不去? 因为我们要去更好的地方
Better than Paris? Oh, yeah.
比巴黎还好? 没错
Where? Tahiti?!
哪里?塔希提岛?!
Nope! Fresno!
不是!弗雷斯诺!
Fresno!
弗雷斯诺!
Fresno.
弗雷斯诺
In what universe is Fresno better than Paris, Derek?
弗雷斯诺究竟哪里比巴黎好了 德里克?
In the "I've got an audition to become
好就好在
Ohannel 23's new evening anchor" universe.
我在那里获得了第23频道 晚间节目新主播的试镜机会
Got the call from the general manager, he wants me to come in immediately!
我接到了对方总经理的电话 让我立刻赶过去!
Isn't that great? Derek!
很棒吧? 德里克
That's
这
amazing! It's amazing.
太令人吃惊了!真是不可思议