Please, madam!
拜托,小姐!
Stop! Doing! That!
快...住...手!
Whatever mad scientist made you,
不管是哪个疯子科学家制造了你
he really went all out.
他一定是尽了全力
You can talk.
你能说话
Hi, there!
你好啊!
My back!
我的背!
Just kidding! I don't have a back!
开玩笑的!我没有背!
Forgive him, but as you can see, he has no brain.
请原谅他,你也看到了 他没有大脑
Turns out you don't need one. Totally overrated!
事实上你根本不需要 大脑被完全高估了!
As a matter of fact, I don't even...
其实,我甚至不...
I forgot how to breathe! Don't know how to breathe!
我忘了怎么喘气! 我不知道该如何喘气!
Help me, Dr. Oockroach! Help!
帮帮我,蟑螂博士!帮帮我!
Suck in, B.O.B.
吸气,鲍勃
Thanks, Doc. You're a lifesaver.
谢谢,博士,你真是救星
Wow, look at you. I know what you're thinking.
哇,看看你,我知道你在想什么
First day in prison, you want to take down the toughest guy in the yard.
蹲监狱的第一天 你要把操场上最壮的人打败
Well, I'd like to see you try.
好吧,我想看看你怎么做
Ninja!
忍者!
Gosh. Look, she's speechless. She?
天,看看,她说不出话了 她?
Yes, B.O. B! We are in the presence of the rare female monster.
是啊,鲍勃!我们正看到的 是一位稀有的女性怪物
No way! It's a boy. Look at his boobies.
不可能!它是男的,看他的胸
We need to have a talk.
我们得谈谈
Gentlemen, I'm afraid we are not making a very good first impression.
先生们,恐怕我们给她 留下的第一印象不怎么样
At least I'm talking.
我说的就这意思