August Rush,《八月迷情》
I have to go.
我得走了。
Let me walk you home. No.
我送你回家不用了。
My dad's waiting at the Sherry.
我爸在雪利酒店等我。
I've never done this before. I'm in so much trouble.
我从来不会这样,我的麻烦大了。
Hey, hey.
嘿,嘿。
Meet me here at 10:00 by the arch.
十点在广场拱门那里见。
Say yes. Say it.Say yes.
答应吧,答应吧,答应吧。
I'll take that as a yes.
我把这当作答应了。
You are gonna be in so much trouble. You should have left your dad a note.
你麻烦大了。应该给你爸留个条的。
Yeah, ransom note. You know what? I don't even care.
对 留张勒索信 知道吗? 我不在乎。
I just had the most incredible night of my life.
我刚度过了一生中最难忘的一晚。
Taxi!
出租车!
She ain't coming. Louis
她不会来了。路易。
Oh, man. One girl?
兄弟 为个女孩?
Come on, we're gonna miss the flight.
走吧 我们赶不上飞机了
Taxi! Louis. Where you going, Louis?
出租车!路易。你去哪,路易?
Excuse me.
请让一下。
Louie.
路易。