Friends,《老友记》
A:I don't want to steal your stupid thunder.
甲:我不想抢你的笨锋头。
B:Why else would you have made out with Ross?
乙:还有什么原因你会和罗斯亲热?
A:Got me.
甲:我不知道。
B:Easy,mimey, the moment has passed. It ain't gonna happen.
乙:别乱来,时机已逝,不会发生了。
A:It'd be nice if I could have this night.
甲:如果今晚的注意力都在我身上就好了。
B:I never wanted any part of your night.
乙:我没有想要过抢你的锋头。
A:No one was supposed to see us.
甲:不应该有人看到我们的。
B:Is that why you did it in the secret hallway, where nobody ever goes?
乙:所以你们就在秘密走廊上做 因为没有人会到那儿去?
A:Rachel, I've been thinking.
甲:瑞秋,我想过了。
B:I don't think us getting together tonight is such a good idea.
乙:我觉得我们今晚 在一起的主意不是很好。
A:I'm calling it off.
甲:我退出。
B:Way to save your dignity,my man.
乙:挽救尊严的好方法。
A:Mon, why, why would I ever want to take away from your night?
甲:摩妮卡,我为什么要抢走 属于你的晚上?
B:I don't know, maybe you feel a little resentful.
乙:我不知道,也许你有一点生气。
A:Maybe you thought you'd get married first.
甲:你以为你会先结婚的。
B:Maybe you can't stand that your formerly fat friend is getting married before you.
乙:也许你不能忍耐你那个以前很胖的朋友会先结婚。