Twilight,《暮光之城:暮色》
Charlie:Your homecoming present.
查理:你的回家礼物。
Bella:This?
贝拉:这个?
Charlie:Just bought it off Billy here.
查理:刚从比尔那买的。
Billy:Yep.
比利:是 没错。
Jacob:I totally rebuilt the engine for you.
杰克布:我帮你安了新发动机。
Bella:Come on.
贝拉:不会吧。
Oh, my gosh!
噢,天哪!
This is perfect.
太棒了。
Are you joking me?
不是开玩笑吧?
Sorry.
抱歉。
Billy:I told you she'd love it. I'm down with the kids.
比利:早说过,她肯定会喜欢的。我可很会哄小孩啊。
Charlie:Oh, yeah, dude. You're the bomb.
查理:没错,伙计,你最在行了。
Jacob:Okay. Listen, you gotta double-pump the clutch when you shift, but besides that, you should be good.
杰克布:听着,换档的时候,踩两下离合器。 除此之外,应该没问题了。
Bella:That's this one?
贝拉:这个吗?
Jacob:Yeah. Yeah, right there.
杰克布:嗯嗯,就是那儿。
Bella:All right. Do you want a ride to school or something?
贝拉:好的。想搭这车一起去学校吗?
Jacob:I go to school on the reservation.
杰克布:我的学校在保留区(专供印第安人居住)。