The Big Bang Theory,《生活大爆炸》
A:No,no, no,no. You're right. We're not going out anymore,I should pay myself.What?
甲:不,不,不,不,你是对的。我们不再约会了,我应该付自己那份。你说什么?
B:He said,“If he had woman parts,he'd eat for free the rest of his life.”
乙:他说,“如果他有女性器官,他愿意余生都吃白食。”
A:Yeah, but you wouldn't be able to talk to yourself.I'm a little low on cash.
甲:没错,但你就不能和自己说话了。我现金没带够。
B:How much you got?
乙:你带了多少?
A:Nothing.
甲:一分也没有。
B:How can you walk around with no money?
乙:你没带钱怎么敢出门?
A:I'm cute. I get by.
甲:我漂亮呗,总有办法活下去。
B:It's okay, you can owe me. Thank you. Sheldon,six bucks.
乙:好吧,就当你欠我的。谢谢,谢尔顿,给我6美元。
A:No,thank you. I'm not eating pizza tonight.
甲:不,谢谢,我今晚不吃披萨了。
B:But it's Thursday. Thursday's pizza night.
乙:但今天是星期四,星期四是披萨之夜。
A:Not for me. Thursday is now Cruciferous Vegetable Night. Tonight's selection: Brussels sprouts.
甲:对我来说不是。星期四现在是十字花科蔬菜夜。今晚的选择是:球芽甘蓝。