Bridal Wars,《新娘大作战》
A:It's a hedge fund, babe.We don't do a lot of tax prep.
甲:宝贝,我做的是对冲基金,我们不怎么弄税。
B:Whatever.You do our taxes.
乙:我不管那么多,我们的税都是你在弄。
A:Fletch has been my accountant for six years.I'm going.You're being ridiculous.Just have a double wedding.
甲:弗兰彻给我当了6年会计。我要走了。你太无理取闹了,举行双人婚礼不就行了。
B:What are we, 41-year-old twin sisters?
乙:当我们什么人啊,41岁的老双胞胎姐妹?
A:Babe! Double wedding.
甲:宝贝,双人婚礼!
B:A double wedding.I think that's a great idea.It would be a hell of a party!
乙:双人婚礼,我觉得这点子很棒。那该多热闹啊!
A:You know, uh, no.I've shared everything my whole life with Liv.I'd kinda like my own day just…just once.
甲:你知道的,噢,不。这辈子我什么事都跟丽芙分享。我只是希望那天完全属于自己…就一次。
B:I know, bug.Is this everything? This is all your gas receipts.
乙:我知道,姑娘。这是全部的吗?煤气收据都在这。
A:Threw it all in the shoe box.I don't know.
甲:都是随手往鞋盒里扔的,我也不清楚。
B:It's my dream too.To get married at the Plaza.I have been saving since I was 16.I just need a few more days to...let it go.I'll find a new dream.Liv's reasons are better than mine.
乙:在广场酒店结婚也是我的梦想。我从16岁起就开始存钱了。我只是需要几天时间…去放弃。我会找到新的梦想的,丽芙有比我更好的理由。