Friends,《老友记》
A:You want some help with that?
甲:你需要帮忙吗?
B:Oh, no thanks, I got it. (picks it up) No, I don't!
乙:哦,不用了,我可以。(搬盒子)不,我不行了!
A:Whoa! Are you okay?
甲:哦!你没事吧?
B:Whew! Stood up too fast, got a little head rush.
乙:哎呀!我起来得大快了,头有点晕。
A:It's the heat. And...and the humidity.
甲:太热了。而且…而且又潮湿。
B:That's a uh, that's a tough combination.
乙:又热又潮湿实在是挺难受的。
A:Do you wanna come in for some lemonade?
甲:想不想进来喝杯柠檬汁?
B:Like you wouldn't believe. Wow! This is a great place.
乙:想得不得了。哇!你家好漂亮。
A:Thank you. Just make yourself comfortable.'
甲:谢谢。不要客气。
B:Gotcha.
乙:好的。
A:This place is really my Grandmother's. I got it from her when she moved to Florida, otherwise I could never afford a place like this.So if the landlord ever asks, I'm 87 year old woman, who's afraid of her VCR. So are you thirsty?
甲:这其实是我奶奶的房子。她搬去佛罗里达州,我才能住,否则我根本租不起这样的地方。要是房东问起,你就说我是87岁害怕录像机的老奶奶。你渴吗?