天啊,你在干什么,你在拍我吗?
Oh, my god. What are you doing? Are you filming me?
是的 我想让你看看你的表现有多疯狂。
Yes! I want you to see how crazy you are acting.
我? 我去找你说一件很重要的事。
Me?! I come to talk to you about something important,
然后你就拿着摄像机跟着我狂拍,
and then you start chasing me aound with the camera.
我9小时前就吩咐过你打扫厨房了。
I asked you to clean up the kitchen nine hours ago when I left for work.
当时是我离家去上班时,等我下班回到家,发现还是脏乱的一片。
I come back, and it's the exact same mess,plus pickles and peanut butter!
还多了腌黄瓜和花生酱,我整天都得为我那个疯狂的老板做各种事。
I was running around doing stuff for my crazy boss all day,
然后我饿了,
and then I got hungry,
但垃圾桶里的臭味差点让我吐出来,
and then the smell from the garbage almost made me throw up!
我也是这种感觉!
That's exactly how I feel!
别烦我了!
Leave me alone!
我的烦心事已经够多的了!
I have a lot on my plate!
是的,是的,我看到了,亲爱的!
Yes. Yes, I can see that, honey.
你把脏盘子都堆在洗碗池里了。
You left it in the sink!
天啊!
Oh, my god!
我排了两小时的队。但总算买到了!
I waited in line for two hours, but I got it.
哎呀 我们在拍家庭录像吗。
Ooh, we making a home movie?
1 – 英文怎么说?
要表达自己好忙,我们有很多形容方法。
其中一个是「忙个不停」,粤语有一个生动的讲法是「日日做到无停手」,换成英文又怎么说呢?
没停过手,一直工作,英文可以说 “on the go”。
I have been on the go since this morning.
(我由今天早上开始工作,一直没停过下来。)
如果想表达「由早上做到晚上」,则可以说成 “I work from dawn till dusk.”
Dawn是黎明时分,dusk则是黄昏。“from dawn till dusk”意思就是从早到晚。
2 –「忙到头不过起来」英文怎么说?
另外一个则是「忙到透不过气来」,换成英文又怎么说呢?
英文有一个说法是I'm up to my neck in work,意思是工作都堆到颈那么高了,形象很生动,跟「忙到透不过气来」意思相近。
如果你最近很忙,忙到透不过气来,可以这样说︰
I'm really up to my neck in this report.
(我忙这个报告忙得透不过气来。)
不说工作堆到颈那么高,再高一点堆到眼/耳那么高也可以︰
I'm up to my eyes in paperwork this week.
Peter is up to his ears in his work.
3 –「自顾不暇」英文怎么说?
同事请你帮忙,但你已经太忙了,根本自顾不暇,可以这样说︰
I'm sorry, I just have too much on my plate right now.
(对不起,我已经有够忙的了,自顾不暇。)
have too much on one's plate 意思是那人手头已有不少工作,没办法再抽空。
将 “too much”换成 “a lot” 或 “enough” 也可以。
如果你正忙着处理一项工作,上司建议请同事帮你忙,但你知道那位同事也很忙,不愿再加重他的负担,可以这样说︰
He has a lot on his plate. I don't want to burden him with my project.
He's got enough on his plate already