(法语)晚上好!-(法语)晚上好!
I'm sorry to hear that. You know...-What?
我很遗憾听到那些...-什么?
You're not that happy with your marriage.
你对你的婚姻好像不怎么满意。
Well, this friend of mine, she's a shrink. And...-Yeah? How's she doing?
我刚才说到的那个朋友,她是位心理专家。-她怎么了?
She's a mess, but...No, she was telling me that she's been dealing with a lot of couples that are breaking up for the same reason.
她的生活很糟,不过...她告诉我她接触过许多夫妻,都因为同一原因而分手。
What reason is that?
什么原因?
Well, all this couples expected after a few years of living together for the passion, that consuming desire, to be the same as in the beginning. -Yeah, right. -It's impossible!
他们都期望,在共同生活了几年以后,他们的激情,那种欲望还和当初一样。-是啊,没错。-这是不可能的!
No, I know, I know that...I mean, thank God, otherwise we'd end up with aneurysms if we were in that constant state of excitement, right?
不,我懂,我知道...-而且谢天谢地,如果我们一直处在那种持续亢奋状态,我们会得动脉瘤的。
We would end up doing nothing at all with our lives.
我们一生将一事无成。
Do you think you would have finished your book if you were fucking somebody every five minutes?
如果之前你每5分钟就做一次爱,你觉得你还能写完你的书吗?
I might have welcomed the challenge.
我很乐意接受这个挑战。
But, you know, it's natural for your wife after the birth of your son, she has to give all her love to the little one. - Of course, of course.
但是,你懂吗,很自然的,当你太太生了小孩以后,她就会把她的爱转移到小孩身上。-当然。
Imagine that she was totally obsessed with sex, right? riding you like a wildcat. That wouldn't make any sense, right?
想想看如果她沉溺于性爱,像野猫一样整天骑在你身上。这不合情理,对吧?
No, you know, everything you're saying makes sense. It's not about sex.
不不,你说得都很有道理。但这不是性的问题。
No, I know. It's obvious. I...You know, couples are so confused lately.
是啊,我知道。很明显不是。我...你知道,现在的夫妻感情很复杂。
I think it must be that...men need to feel essential and they don't anymore.
我觉得肯定是因为...男人总想让人觉得他们很重要,但事实已不是这样了。
Because it's been imprinted in their head for so many years that they had to be the provider.
多年以来,这种观念深植于他们脑海之中,好像他们就必须要是家里的顶梁柱。
Like, I'm a strong, independent woman in my professional life.
比如,我在工作中就是一个坚强,独立的女性。
I don't need a man to feed me, but I still need a man to love me and that I could love, you know.
我不需要一个男人养我,但我仍要一个男人爱我,而我也爱他。
So...your driver's here. -Yeah.
好啦,我看到你的司机了。-是啊。
Well, I guess this is goodbye, and...You better give me your...- No, no.
那,我想我该告别了。你最好给我留一个你的... -不。
Why don't we just give you a ride home, wherever you're going, huh?
我们不如送你回家吧,你要去哪儿?
Well, I can take the Metro. I'm fine. - No no no...l...
这个嘛,我可以搭地铁,我没事。-不不不...我...
My flight's not until 10, right? I think I'm arriving two hours early. This way we can keep talking. No no no.
我的飞机要10点才飞,我会提前两个钟头去。这样我们就可以继续谈了。不不不。
Monsieur, uh...can? -It's not on the way.
先生,那个...能...?-那不顺路的。
Ca vous arrive me deposer au passage Dix Rue des petits ecuries?
(法语)您能把我带到马场附近的十号路吗?
Oui, oui. Allons y! Allons y! -D'accord. Ca peut etre trop tard? -Non, non, ce n'est pas de probleme!...
(法语)当然可以。我们走吧!-好的。会不会太晚了?-(法语)不,不,没问题!
Vous pouvez me laisser au metro...au metro Chateau d'Eau. Ca ira tres bien. -Entendu! -Merci!...
(法语)您就把我带到...“水塔”地铁站附近就行了。那样就好。-(法语)好的,没问题!-(法语)谢谢!
You told him where you are and all that?
你把你的住址什么的都告诉他了?
Yeah.
是的。
So, he knows where he's going? -Yes.
他知道他要去哪了?-是的。
Glad somebody does. But this is better than the Metro, right?
太好了。这比搭地铁好,对吧?
Definitely.
一定的。