Just until we die.
一直到我们死
Now be a good boy and set up.
做个听话的孩子 去布置吧
Puppets!
木偶
Wow! What a great job you have!
你的工作可真是好
You don't like it?
你不喜欢吗
No. No I don't.
是啊 我不喜欢
Same show same fairs every year.
年复一年 同样的集市 同样的节目
Well then why don't you do something else?
那你怎么不做些其它事
It's just who I am.
这就是我的命吧
Well did you just come out here to watch us set up?
你是出来看我们布置场景的吗
No. I came out here to listen to the crickets.
不 我是来听蟋蟀叫的
Oh crickets.
蟋蟀
Oh I haven't listened to the crickets in a while.
我有一阵没听到蟋蟀叫了
Hey you'd better get home or you're gonna catch a cold.
你还是回家吧 不然会感冒的
So are you. Here. Have my umbrella.
你也是 给 撑我的伞
I don't live far.
我就住在附近
I can't wait to see the show!
我等不及要看演出啦
Hey Archie.
你好 阿奇
Marco what are you doing here?
马可 你来这干什么
Oh lunch. I'm sorry. I forgot.
抱歉 我忘记一起吃午饭这事了
I've got another patient. Another time?
我还有个病人 下次吧
Sure. Of course.
好 没问题
Hey. Have a good session Henry.
治疗顺利啊 亨利
Hey.
你好
Are you recruiting Geppetto for Operation Cobra?
你在邀请盖比特加入眼镜蛇行动吗
You think Marco is Geppetto?
你觉得马可是盖比特
Sure. He's Jiminy Cricket's best friend and Marco's yours.
对 他是小蟋蟀杰米尼的好朋友 而马可是你的好朋友
Henry. Henry look.
亨利 听着
We we really need to talk about this okay?
我们得讨论下这件事了
I know you're not convinced but I know where I can get proof.
我知道你不信 但我知道去哪儿找证据
What is this?
这是什么
A flashlight and candy bars?
一个手电筒 块状糖吗
Oh wait. Henry.
等等 亨利
Henry you do not want to go down there.
亨利 你不会想到那下面去的
Emma's here and stuff's happening.
艾玛在这 有事正在发生
I have to look at it. Henry. Henry stop. Stop.
我得去看看 亨利 别说了
There is no proof.
根本就没有证据
Look all of this all of this is a delusion.
这一切 所有的一切都是臆想
Do you know what a delusion is?
你知道什么是臆想吗
I I think so.
大概知道
It's something that's not real and and not healthy
就是一些不真实 不正常的想法
and and I thought that you'd outgrow this
这些已经不适合你的年龄了
but Henry you know...
但 亨利...
Now it's turned into a psychosis.
如今臆想恶化成了精神病
Do you know what a psychosis is?
你知道什么是精神病吗
That that's when you can no longer tell what's real
就是你再也无法区分什么是真实
and if that continues
如果再恶化下去
then then I have to lock you away.
我就得把你关起来了