Friends,《老友记》
A:Uh, waiter, one more plate of chicken wings over here.
甲:服务生,再来一盘鸡翅。
B:Here's the thing, Janice. You know, I mean, it,s like we're different. I'm like the bing, bing, bing. You're like the boom,boom, boom.
乙:是这样的,珍妮丝,你知道,我们是不同类型的人。我的声音就好像丁丁丁,你的声音就好像嘣嘣嘣。
A:Ow!
甲:啊!
B:Oh, my god, I'm so sorry. Are you ok?
乙:哦,天呐,抱歉。你还好吧?
A:Ow. Um, it's just my lens. It's just my lens. I'll be right back.
甲:没事,只是我的隐形眼镜,我的隐形眼镜。我马上回来。
B:I hit her in the eye! I hit her in the eye! This is the worst break-up in the history of the world.
乙:我打中了她的眼晴!我打中了她的眼晴!这是有史以来政精糕的分手。
A:Oh, my god. How many of those have you had?
甲:哦,我的天!你到底喝了几杯?
B:Oh, I don't know, a million?
乙:哦,我也不知道,百万杯?
A:Chandler, easy, easy. Go to your happy place. La la la la la la la.
甲:钱德勒,放轻松,放松点,回到你的快乐天堂。啦啦啦啦啦嚇啦。
B:I'm fine.
乙:我没事。
A:All right.
甲:那就好。
B:I'm not fine. Here she comes.
乙:又不好了,她回来了。
A:Wait here. Breathe.
甲:在这儿等着,深呼吸。
B:How do you do that?
乙:你怎么做到的?
A:It's like a gift.
甲:我有天赋。
B:We should always break up together.
乙:我们每次都应该一起“分手”。
A:Oh, I'd like that.
甲:喊,我乐意至极。