手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 打工姐妹花 > 打工姐妹花第一季 > 正文

打工姐妹花第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第119期:从没用过折价券

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Shouldn't there be someone to do this for us?

怎么没有人帮我们装袋啊
Oh, he's probably in the aisle cleaning up after the candy gang.
他可能在刚那里清理捅糖帮过境后的残局吧
There was no candy gang in here tonight.
我们这里才没有捅糖帮
That was a sneaky customer, now wasn't it?
只是有个坏心眼的顾客,不是咩
Hey, look. For Chestnut, I can't wait.
瞧。买给栗宝的,好想见他哦
I got him the kind with tops on them, like Bugs Bunny.
我专门买了带叶的,跟兔八哥爱吃的一样
He'll be so excited when he sees the two of us tomorrow.
明天他见到我们一定会很开心的
I know.
我知道
I was talking about me and the carrots.
我是说见到我跟胡萝卜开心
All right now, your total is $70.49.
好了,总计70块49分
Wow, that seems like a lot.
哇,好贵啊
I don't make the prices, now do I?
价钱又不是我定的,有问题咩
No, I was just commenting.
没有,我就发表下看法
Well, it's not CNN now, is it?
这又不是新闻台,要这么多看法咩

打工姐妹花第一季

Here, give her the coupons. The coupons?

给,把折价券给她。折价券啊
Yeah, here.
对啊,拿去
Max, you use coupons? I had no idea.
麦克斯,你居然用折价券。我真心没想到啊
You're looking at me like I'm on To Catch a Predator.
你居然用那种看《猎捕恋童癖》上的变态的眼神看我
We don't need to use those, I have my tip money right here.
我们人穷志不能穷,用我的小费结吧
What are you talking about, I have coupons. Here, take them.
说什么傻话,我有折价券呢。给,快拿去啊
I-I have--
我有...
I can't, I don't want to. I've fallen so far, I can't fall any further. Don't make me.
我做不到,也不想做到。我已经够堕落了,不能变得无下限。拜托别逼我
There's no need to go down a keshame spiral. Hi, she has coupons.
没必要因为折价券而觉得"科耻"。您好,她有折价券
Oh, now you tell me you have coupons?
哎哟,现在才说你有折价券啊
Should have told me before, now shouldn't ya?
早该跟我说了,不是咩
I didn't wanna tell you at all, she made me. Now didn't ya?
我真心不想跟你说的,是她逼我的。不是咩
Look, it's not a big deal. Lots of people use coupons.
干嘛啊,没什么大不了的。很多人都用折价券啊
Coupons are for--
折价券是给...
Poor people, yes. Like us.
穷人用的,没错。我们就是穷人
People who stand at the cash register and say things like, "Wow, $70? That seems like a lot."
穷人才会站在收银台前说"哇,要七十块,好贵啊"
Your new total is $12.70
现在总计,12块7毛
Wait, it just went from $70 to $12? Just like that?
等等,一下子价钱就能从70块变12块吗?不费吹灰之力
The same food for less money? The exact same food?
一样的商品,更优惠的价钱?真的完全一样的商品吗
How is that even possible?
怎么可能有这么好的事啊
You used coupons, now didn't ya.
你用了折价券啊,不是咩
Max, coupons are genius.
麦克斯,折价券太神了

重点单词   查看全部解释    
spiral ['spaiərəl]

想一想再看

n. 旋涡,螺旋形之物
adj. 螺旋形的,盘

 
genius ['dʒi:njəs]

想一想再看

n. 天才,天赋

联想记忆
predator ['predətə]

想一想再看

n. 食肉动物,掠夺者

联想记忆
aisle [ail]

想一想再看

n. (席位间的)通道,侧廊

 
register ['redʒistə]

想一想再看

v. 记录,登记,注册,挂号
n. 暂存器,记

联想记忆
candy ['kændi]

想一想再看

n. 糖果
vt. 用糖煮,使结晶为砂糖

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。