手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第四季 > 正文

老友记 第4季:第7集 钱德勒终和凯西在一起(下)

来源:可可英语 编辑:ivy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Chandler: Are you still out there?

你还在外面吗?
Kathy: No.
没有。
Ross: Electrifying. Infinite time-time-time...
通电中,加重--时间。时间。时间。
Monica: You know, there's a Starbucks about three blocks down.
你们知道么,过去三个街口有家"星巴克"。
Phoebe: So inspired! Just look at him! Look at him go!
这是多么有灵韵呀!看他!听他的演奏吧!
Ross: Thank you guys-guys-guys...
谢谢各位。
Monica: Hey, aren't you on next?
接着不是该你?
Phoebe: Oh no, I'm not playing tonight.
不,我今天不唱了。
Rachel: Why not?
为什么?
Phoebe: I can't follow Ross! Can't even you know be like those poor bicycle ridding chimps who had to follow the Beatles. No.
我根本比不上罗斯!就像披头士演完了,让骑自行车的黑猩猩接着演奏一样。不行。
Monica: Phoebe, Ross sucks!
菲比,罗斯很烂。
Rachel: Phoebe, the place has emptied because of him.
菲比,他把客人都吓跑了。
Phoebe: Oh my God, he's not even appreciated in his own time. I would give anything to not be appreciated in my own time!
噢天啊!他甚至在他自己的时代得不到大众欣赏我也想让我的音乐高于时代标准!
Monica: Ok. Umm, Phoebe, you suck too.
好,菲比,你也很烂。
Rachel: Yeah, Phoebe you're...awful!
是的,菲比你也差到一定份上了。
Phoebe: You guys. Yeah, you suck too.
你们俩,你们俩也很差,呵呵。
Joey: Aww man! I can't believe I locked myself out again!
噢!简直无法相信,我又把自己锁在外面了!
Chandler: Hang on buddy!
等一下,老兄!
Joey: Oh my God! What happened here? Did you do all this?
噢,天啊!这儿发生了什么事?难道你一个人买了这么多的东西?
Chandler: I sure did.
就是我。
Joey: Why?
为什么?
Chandler: Well, I just thought it'd make me feel good to do something nice for my friend.
呃,我只是认为,为我的朋友做点事,能让我感觉很好!
Joey: Well, you're amazing.
你真好。
Chandler: Oh no-no-no. This is amazing.
不,这个才叫好。
Joey: A TV that appears from nowhere! That's the dream! Man, how did you afford all this stuff?
一台随时可出现在眼前的电视机!简直象在梦里一样!老兄,你怎么买得起这么多东西的?
Chandler: Well, you know I'm 29. I mean who needs a savings account.
我都29了,还存什么钱?
Joey: Oh, you are the best friend anyone has ever had.
你是世界上最棒的朋友。
Chandler: Oh, I don't know.
喔,那可不一定。
Joey: No-no-no, you are! You do this, you give me the great advice, and hey listen, I was thinking about what you said yesterday about focusing on one woman, I'm gonna do that.
噢,不-不-不,你是的!你不仅买了这么东西,还给我非常好的建议听着,昨天你让我只对一个女孩子好,我考虑后觉得你说的没错。
Chandler: You mean with Casey.
跟凯希?
Joey: No-no-no, I think I'm gonna see how things go with Kathy. She's pretty cool.
不,我要跟凯西继续,她很酷。
Chandler: Or Casey.
或者凯希?
Joey: No, no, Kathy.
不,凯西。
Chandler: Could be Casey.
凯希也行。
Joey: No. No, Kathy.
不,凯西。
Chandler: Consider Casey.
考虑一下凯希。
Joey: You know what I think? I think somebody's got a little crush on Casey. How about I fix you two up? What do you think?
你知道我怎么想么?我想有人有点为可斯抓狂了。嗯,我怎么撮合你们俩呢?你怎么认为?
Chandler: Than all the pieces of my life are falling right into place!
我的生活终于可以踏入正轨了!
Ross: Hey!
嘿!
Phoebe: Hey! You were really great! You were really, really great!
嘿!你太棒了!你真的,真的很棒!
Ross: Thanks, thanks. So Monica tells me that uh, you don't wanna play anymore because of me and you know my talent. Is that true?
哦,谢谢,谢谢。莫妮卡告诉我,因为我的天才演出,你以后都不再演奏了,真的么?
Phoebe: Well, kinda. Yeah. Yeah.
哦,大概吧......是的。
Ross: Pheebs...
哦,菲比......
Phoebe: Yeah, I- you know I was trying to be really you know ok and upbeat about it, but I just- I feel so dwarfed by your musical gift. I...
是的。但我无法,我尝试保持乐观,但是,在你的音乐天赋面前,我简直就像个侏儒!
Ross: See but, Pheebs that-that is the exact opposite intent of my music.
我明白,但是菲比,这就和我演奏的初衷完全相反了。
You know my music is-is meant to inspire, and if it bothers you this much, then I...I won't play anymore.
你知道,我的音乐是鼓舞人心的。但如果这反而挫伤了你,那么,我以后就不再演奏了。
Phoebe: Oh no. No-no-no, don't do that! How could I live with myself if I knew I was depriving the world of your music.
噢不!别这样,千万别这么干!如果离开你的音乐我怎么能活得下去呢?!
Ross: Yeah, ok.
好吧。
Rachel: Well I'd love to, but I have plans on Sunday.
我很想,但我星期天有事。
Guy: Well, maybe some other time.
那就改天吧。
Rachel: Sure. Just give me call; I'm in the book.
好,打电话给我。
Guy: Ok. Thanks a lot. See you.
好的,谢谢。再见。
Monica: What are you doing? He is cute and he's a doctor.
你在干什么?他很帅,又是医生。
Rachel: How do you know?
你怎么知道?
Monica: Honey, I eavesdrop because I care.
亲爱的,我偷听你打电话是因为我在乎你啊。
Rachel: Well, I have plans on Sunday.
我星期天有约。
Monica: With who?
跟谁?
Rachel: Me.
我自己。
Monica: Oh, God!
天哪!
Rachel: What-what? You are the one who told me how important it is to spend time alone.
什么啊?是你说独处很重要的。
I can't just go out with that guy when I have plans with myself. Wouldn't be fair to me.
我不能在我想独处的时候跟他约会,这对我不公平。
Monica: So basically you're saying you don't want to cheat on yourself?
你是说你不想对自己不忠?
Rachel: Well, if you wanna make me sound crazy.
如果你要把我说成疯子的话。
Ross: Saw the new furniture. Very nice.
看到你的新家具了,非常漂亮。
Monica: Yeah! Joey has the best boyfriend ever!
啊!Joey有个最~~~棒的"男"朋友!
Chandler: I kissed Kathy.
我吻了凯西。
Ross: What?
什么?
Monica: Oh God, are you serious?
真的还假的?
Phoebe: Does Joey know? ?
乔伊知道吗?
Chandler: No. Is there anyway, anyway you think he'll understand this?
你们认为有没有可能,他会理解这件事?
Monica: You obviously haven't screwed over a lot of your friends. Which we all appreciate.
你显然还没有深入了解你的室友。这正是让我们都敬佩不已的。
Ross: You know the-the sad thing is, if you had told him how you felt before you kissed her, knowing Joey, he probably just would've just stepped aside.
不,最可悲的是,如果你在亲她之前告诉乔伊你的感受,我想乔伊肯定把她会让给你。
Chandler: Oh, don't say that! Don't say that. That's not true. Is it?
噢,不要告诉我!不要告诉我那是真的!
Phoebe: I think maybe, yeah.
我想可能,那是真的。
Monica: He loves you.
他爱你。
Chandler: Then why didn't you tell me to do that? !!
那你们怎么不告诉我?
Ross: I don't know- I-I said something to Phoebe.
我跟菲比聊过。
Phoebe: Yeah! No, that's right. And I thought it was a really good idea.
啊!不,哦是的。而且我认为那还真是个好主意。
Rachel: I know, remember that!
我就知道!
Monica: I remember you did.
我还记得!
Chandler: God! ! What am I gonna do? !
天哪!我该怎么办?
Rachel: Well, Chandler, you're gonna have to tell him.
哦,钱德,你得告诉他。
Chandler: Why? ! Why do I have to tell him? !
为什么?!为什么我非得告诉他?!
Rachel: Because you do.
因为你必须这么做。
Chandler: Yeah, I know.
是的,我知道。
Ross: Ok, would it be ok if I wrote a song about this?
嘿,我为此写首曲子,能不能让你好过点?
Rachel: I don't know if this is working out. I think...I think I wanna see other people.
我不知道这样下去行不行,我觉得,我想见其他人。
Wow. Didn't see that one coming. It's not that I don't enjoy this. I do. I just wanna see what else is out there. Hey Guy.
想不到会这样,不是我不喜欢这样,我喜欢,我只是想看看其他可能性。嘿,盖!
Guy: Hey.
嘿!
Rachel: What're you doing here?
盖,你怎么会来这里?
Guy: I work across the street.
我刚从对街过来。
Rachel: Oh, you know what? It turns out I'm gonna be free Sunday.
你知道吗?我星期天有空。
Guy: Ahh, you know? I wish you had called me. I-I just told 'em I'd work this weekend.
你应该早通知我,我刚同意周末加班。
Rachel: Oh, ok. Well, maybe next weekend.
好吧,那就下个周末。
Guy: Definitely! I'll see ya.
没问题,到时候见。
Rachel: Ok.
好。
Guy: Yeah, you'll be talking to me never, because you're a freak who eats alone.
我不会再理你了,你是自己吃饭的怪人。
Chandler: Hey!
嘿。
Joey: Hey! Samboucha Margarita?
嘿,茴香玛格丽特?
Chandler: Is that a real thing?
是真的吗?
Joey: Well, we only had Samboucha, so, it is now.
我们只有茴香酒,所以是。
Chandler: Listen ah, Joe, I-I need to, I need to talk to you about something.
听着,乔伊,我有事要说。
Joey: What's up?
什么事?
Chandler: It's-it's about Kathy. Umm, uh, I like her. I like her a lot actually.
是凯西的事,我喜欢她,其实是非常喜欢。
Joey: You do?
真的?
Chandler: Yeah.
对。
Joey: Well, your timing couldn't be better. She's not my girlfriend anymore.
那你的时机正好,她不是我的女朋友了。
Chandler: What?
什么?
Joey: Yeah, she broke up with me.
她跟我分手了。
Chandler: Oh uh, when?
什么时候?
Joey: Just now, after acting class. At first I thought she was doing some kinda scene, that's why I let people watch.
就刚才,表演课后。开始我以为她只是在表演某个场景,我还叫大家来看。
Chandler: Oh, man, I am so sorry. Are you, are you ok?
太可惜了,你还好吗?
Joey: Well, I've been better, you know. But, I'm all right. So you like her, huh?
好多了,我没事,你喜欢她?
Chandler: Yes, but I-I uh, don't have to.
是的,但是我可以算了。
Joey: No-no, no-no it's uh, it's ok.
不,不,我没事的。
Chandler: Yeah?
真的?
Joey: Yeah. You know why? 'Cause you came to me first.
对,你知道为什么?因为你先来告诉我。
Chandler: Well, I thought that would be the best thing to do.
啊,我就知道我这么干没错。
Joey: But hey, listen just so you know, you might have your work cut out for you. Because when I talked to her, I kinda got the feeling that she's into some other guy. So...
但是,你听着,恐怕你还得努把力。因为我跟她谈的时候,我有种感觉,呃,她好像喜欢另一个人。所以......
Chandler: See uh, that's-that's actually what I wanted to talk to you about. I-I think I know who the other guy is.
你知道么,这正是我想跟你谈的事情。我。我知道那个人是谁。
Joey: Who?
是谁?
Chandler: Oh. It's me. I'm the other guy.
是我,我就是那个人。
Joey: What?
什么?
Chandler: Yeah, I mean when you were late last night, Kathy and I got to talking, and one thing led to another and...
是的,昨晚你回来迟了,凯斯和我聊天,但是另一件事发生了......
Joey: And what? ! Did you sleep with her? !
就什么?你跟她上床了?
Chandler: No! No! No! I just kissed her.
没有!没有!我只是吻了她。
Joey: What? !! That's even worse! !
什么?那样更糟!
Chandler: How is that worse? !
怎么会更糟?
Joey: I don't know! But it's the same! !
我不知道,我不知道!但那都不行!
Chandler: Look, I'm sorry! But there's nothing I can do, I think I'm in love with her!
听着,我很抱歉!但我没办法,我已经深深爱上了她!
Joey: Who cares? ! You went behind my back? I would never do that to you!
谁管你?!你背后下刀子!我从未这样对你!
Chandler: You're right, I have no excuses! I was totally over the line.
你说得对,我无话可说 我完全过线了。
Joey: Over the line? ! You-you're-you're so far past the line, that you-you can't even see the line! The line is a dot to you!
过线?!你。你过线过。。过了这么多!你甚至。。甚至看不到线在哪!你根本就没管那条线!
Chandler: Yes. Yes! Right! And I feel horrible. You have to believe me!
是的!是的!我也知道这很糟糕。但你得相信我!
Joey: Oh my God. Is that why you bought all this stuff? !
哦,这就是你为什么买这么多家具?!
Well you know what, I will not watch your TV, I will not listen to your stereo, and there's a cinnamon raisin loaf in the new bread maker that I'm not gonna eat! You know why? !
哦,好吧,我不会再看你的电视,听你的音响。我也不会吃那条在你的新面包机里的肉桂葡萄面包!你知道为什么么?!
Chandler: Probably because...
可能是因为......
Joey: Because it's all tainted with your betrayal. From now on this apartment is empty for me! And I'm not happy about you either.
因为那些都因你的背叛行为而染上了污点!从现在起,我不会用你买的任何东西!而且也不会跟你一起玩了!
Joey: Oh, and just so you know, I made that bread for you.
哦,得让你知道,我是为你做得那个面包!
Phoebe: Oh my God, he's lost it. He's totally lost it.
哦天哪,他江郎才尽了,他的灵气荡然无存!
Monica: What?
什么?
Rachel: Phoebe, this's music that cannot get any worse. There are rats in the basement that are hanging themselves.
菲比,他的音乐本来就没有可取之处。地下室的老鼠们听了他的音乐都在上吊寻死!
Ross: Thank you, thanks. Yeah, I lost it. You know, I'm not gonna play anymore, would you, can you finish my set?
谢谢,谢谢。是的,我才思枯竭了。我不会再演奏了,你能,你能继续演奏下去么?
Phoebe: After that? Yeah! No, I mean if I can help. Yeah!
在此之后?当然!哦不,我是说如果我可以帮忙的话。
Ross: Yeah, like I could lose it.
呃,好像我真的没灵感了似的。
Rachel: What?
什么?
Ross: I played bad on purpose guys.
我是有意演奏得佷差!
Monica: Ok, so you were trying to play bad this whole time.
是么?你这段时间一直是故意弹得这么难听呀?
Ross: Yeah-no, just that last song.
不,只有刚才那首。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
inspire [in'spair]

想一想再看

vt. 影响,使 ... 感动,激发,煽动
v

联想记忆
betrayal [bi'treiəl]

想一想再看

n. 背叛,暴露

 
crush [krʌʃ]

想一想再看

v. 压碎,碾碎,压榨
n. 压碎,压榨,拥挤

 
eavesdrop ['i:vzdrɔp]

想一想再看

vi. 偷听

联想记忆
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
infinite ['infinit]

想一想再看

adj. 无限的,无穷的
n. 无限

联想记忆
intent [in'tent]

想一想再看

n. 意图,目的,意向,含义 adj. 专心的,决心的,

 
appreciate [ə'pri:ʃieit]

想一想再看

vt. 欣赏,感激,赏识
vt. 领会,充分意

联想记忆
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
scene [si:n]

想一想再看

n. 场,景,情景

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。