Here you go. Pad Thai, no peanuts.
给,泰国炒面,不加花生。
But does it have peanut oil?
但有花生油吧?
I'm not sure. Everyone keep an eye on Howard in case he starts to swell up.
我不清楚。你们每个人都盯着Howard以防他突然肿胀。
Since it's not bee season, you can have my epinephrine.
既然现在不是蜜蜂的季节,你可以吃我的肾上腺素。
Are there any chopsticks.
有筷子吗?
You don't need chopsticks. This is Thai food.
你不需要筷子,这是泰国菜。
Here we go.
又来啦。
Thailand has had the fork since the latter half of the 19th Century.
泰国自19世纪后半期起使用餐叉。
Interestingly, they don't actually put the fork in their mouth,
有趣的是他们不直接叉食物进嘴,
they use it to put the food on a spoon which then goes into their mouth.
而是叉食物进汤匙再送进嘴里。
Ask him for a napkin. I dare you. I'll get it.
找他要餐巾纸?晾你也不敢。我去开门。
Do I look puffy? I feel puffy.
我看起来肿吗?我觉得有点鼓鼓的。
Hey, Leonard. Oh, hi, Penny. Am I interrupting? No.
嗨 Leonard,嗨 Penny,打扰到你们了?没有。
You're not swelling, Howard.
你没有肿胀,Howard。
No, no, look at my fingers. They're like Vienna sausages.
不不,看我的手指就像维也纳腊肠!
Sounds like you have company. They're not going anywhere.
看起来你有客人?他们也不去别处。
So, you're coming home from work? That's great. How was work?
你刚下班啊,真不错,工作怎么样?
Well, you know, it's a Cheesecake Factory. People order cheesecake and I bring it to them.
你知道嘛,芝士蛋糕工厂,人们购买蛋糕,我给他们就行。
So you kind of act like a carbohydrate delivery system.
也就是说你类似于是碳水化合物的运送系统。
Yeah. Call it whatever you want, I get minimum wage.
是啊,随便你怎么叫它,我能拿到最低工资。
Yeah. Um, anyways, I was wondering if you could help me out with something. Yes.
好吧,不管怎么说,我在想你能不能帮我个忙?没问题。
Okay, great. I'm having some furniture delivered tomorrow and I may not be here, so...
Oh。太好了,明天我有些家具要运过来,我可能不在家,所以……
Oh, H- Hello. I'm sorry?
哦,你……你们好。什么?
Haven't you ever been told how beautiful you are in flawless Russian?
难道没人用完美的俄语夸奖过你的绝世美貌吗?
No, I haven't. Get used to it.
不,没有。你得习惯这个。
Yeah. I probably won't.
呃,我可能很难习惯。
Hey, Sheldon. Hi. Hey, Raj.
嘿,Sheldon。嗨。嘿,Raj。
Still not talking to me, huh?
还是不理我,嗯?
Don't take it personally, it's his pathology. He can't talk to women.
别放在心上,这是他的病状,他没法和女人说话。
He can't talk to a attractive women or in your case, a cheesecake - scented goddess.
没法和迷人的女人说话,而你是芝士蛋糕香气逼人的女神。
So there's gonna be some furniture delivered?
那么,有家具要搬过来?
Yeah, yeah. If it gets here and I'm not here tomorrow, could you just sign for it and have them put it in my apartment?
对,如果明天送来时我不在,你能帮我签收一下吗?然后搬进我的房间?
No problem. Great. Here's my spare key. Thank you. Penny, wait. Yeah?
没问题。太好了,这是我的备用钥匙,谢谢。Penny 等等。怎么?
Uh...If you don't have any other plans, do you want to join us for Thai food and a Superman movie marathon?
呃……如果你没别的计划,要不来和我们一起吃泰国菜,还有超人电影马拉松?
A marathon? Wow. How many Superman movies are there?
马拉松?哇噢,你们那儿有多少部超人电影?
You're kidding, right?
你开玩笑吧?
I do like the one where Lois Lane falls from the helicopter, and Superman swooshes down and catches her. Which one was that?
我超喜欢那部路易丝·莱恩从直升机上坠下,超人嗖地一下过去接住她,那是哪一部?
One. You realize that scene was rife with scientific inaccuracy.
就一部。你知道那场景里充斥着科学错误吧。
Yes, I know, men can't fly. No, no. Let's assume that they can.
是啊,我知道,人类不能飞。不,不,让我们假设他们可以。
Lois Lane is falling, accelerating at an initial rate of 32 feet per second per second.
路易丝·莱恩以32英尺/秒平方的 初始加速度急速坠落,
Superman swoops down to save her by reaching out two arms of steel.
超人突然下降,用钢铁般的手臂接住她,
Miss Lane, who is now traveling at approximately 120 miles an hour,
莱恩小姐此时大约速度在120英里/时,
hits them and is immediately sliced into three equal pieces.
猛撞上超人的手臂后,她会马上被切成三等分。
Unless Superman matches her speed and decelerates.
除非超人赶上她的速度并减速。
In what space, sir? In what space? She's two feet above the ground.
哪还有时间,先生?哪有时间?她离地面只有两英尺。
Frankly, if he really loved her, he'd let her hit the pavement. It'd be a more merciful death.
坦白讲,如果他真的爱她,就应该让她直接撞地,那会是种更仁慈的死法。
Excuse me, your entire argument is predicated on the assumption that Superman's flight is a feat of strength.
抱歉,你全部的争论都只是建立在一个假设上,假设超人的飞行能力是一种力量的特技。
Are you listening to yourself? It is well established that Superman's flight is a feat of strength.
你知道自己说什么吗。这一点是毋庸置疑的啊,
It is an extension of his ability to leap tall buildings, an ability he derives from exposure to Earth's yellow sun.
这是他跳跃高楼能力的延伸,是他从太阳光中获取的能力。
And you don't have a problem with that? How does he fly at night?
你没发现问题吗?那他在夜里怎么飞行?
Oh, a combination of the moon's solar reflection, and the energy-storage capacity of Kryptonian skin cells.
哦,结合月球的日光反射,以及氪星人皮肤细胞中贮存的能量。
Anyone gonna go wash up?
有人要去洗手吗?
I have 2,600 comic books in there.
我那儿有2600本连环画册,
I challenge you to find a single reference to Kryptonian skin cells. Challenge accepted.
你敢不敢去找出所谓的“氪星人皮肤细胞”的内容?接受挑战。
We're locked out. Also, the pretty girl left.
我们被锁在外面了。还有,漂亮女孩也走了。
Okay, her apartment's on the fourth floor but the elevator's broken so you're going to have to...
房间在四楼,可是电梯坏了,所以你们得……
Oh, you're just gonna be done? Okay. Cool. Thanks.
你们就这么走了?好吧,没事,谢谢。
I guess we'll just bring it up ourselves.
我们自己搬上去吧
I hardly think so. Why not?
我不这么想。为什么不?
Well, we don't have a dolly, or lifting belts or any measurable upper-body strength.
呃,我们没有手推车,没有升降运送带,也没有那么强悍的上肢力量。
We don't need strength-- we're physicists.
我们不需要靠蛮力,我们是物理学家。
We are the intellectual descendants of Archimedes. Give me a fulcrum and a lever and I can move the Earth.
我们是阿基米德的精英后代,给我一个支点,一个杠杆,我就能撬动地球。
It's just a matter of... I don't have this. I don't have this! I do not have this! !
可问题是……我没有!我没有!我没有!!
Archimedes would be so proud.
阿基米德会为你骄傲的
Do you have any ideas?
你有办法吗?
Yes, but they all involve a green lantern and a power ring.
有,但都要有绿灯侠和能量指环。
Easy... easy. Okay. Now we've got an inclined plane.
慢点……慢点,很好,现在我们弄成了斜面。
The force required to lift is reduced by the sine of the angle of the stairs, call it 30 degrees, so, about half.
运上去所需的力度按梯角的正弦值减少,30度角的话就减少一半力气。
Exactly half. Exactly half. Let's push.
正好一半。正好一半。来推吧
Okay. See, it's moving, this is easy. It's all in the math.
看,推动了,很容易,一切都是数学原理。
What's your formula for the corner? What?
遇到转角你用什么公式?什么?
Okay, yeah, no problem. Just come up here, help me pull and turn.
没问题,你上来这儿帮我拉,然后转弯。
Ah, gravity, thou art a heartless bitch.
啊,地心引力,你真是无良的婊子。
You do understand that our efforts here will in no way increase the odds of you having sexual congress with this woman.
你得明白我们这儿所有的努力,绝不可能增加你和那女人发生性关系的几率。
Men do things for women without expecting sex.
男人为女人做事,并不是只求做爱予以回报。
Those would be men who just had sex.
那是对于做过爱的男人来说。
I'm doing this to be a good neighbor.
我这么做是想成为一个好邻居。
In any case, there's no way it could lower the odds.
无论如何,这也绝不会降低几率啊。
Almost there. Almost there. Almost there. No, we're not. we're not. we're not.
快到了!快到了!快到了。不,还没到!还没到!还没到!
Watch your fingers. Watch your fingers. Yeah. Oh, God, my fingers!
小心你的手指,好的。上帝啊,我的手指!
You okay? No, her...Great Caesar's ghost, look at this place.
你没事吧?不,她……伟大凯撒的亡灵啊,看看这地方。
So Penny's a little messy.
看来Penny的房间有一点凌乱。
A little messy? The Mandelbrot set of complex numbers is a little messy. This is chaos. Excuse me.
有一点凌乱?曼德尔布罗特集合才叫有一点凌乱,这简直是一团糟。不好意思。
Explain to me an organizational system where a tray of flatware on a couch is valid.
你解释下,一个餐具盘放在沙发上,这样的组织系统能叫合理吗?
Now, I'm just inferring that this is a couch because the evidence suggests the coffee table is having a tiny garage sale.
现在我只是假设这是沙发,因为证据显示,咖啡桌上正进行一场小型旧货出售。
Did it ever occur to you that not everyone has the compulsive need to sort, organize and label the entire world around them? No.
你有没想过,并不是每个人都觉得必须要归类,整理,并将一切事物都贴上标签?没有。
Well, they don't.
其实人们不这样。
Hard as it may be for you to believe, most people don't sort their breakfast cereal numerically by fiber content.
也许你很难相信,大多数人不会把芥麦早餐用纤维量的顺序排列。
Excuse me, but I think we've both found that helpful at times.
抱歉,但我认为我们都发现,有时那个很管用。
Come on, we should go. Hang on.
快点,我们得走了。等一下。
What are you doing? I'm straightening up.
你在干嘛?我在清理。
Sheldon, this is not your home.
Sheldon,这不是你的家。
No, this is not anyone's home. This is a swirling vortex of entropy.
这根本不能叫家,这是社会恶化的旋涡中心。
When the transvestite lived here, you didn't care how he kept the place.
当易装癖住在这儿的时候,你就不计较他的地方如何糟蹋。
Because it was immaculate. I mean, you opened that man's closet, it was left to right evening gowns, cocktail dresses, then his police uniforms.
因为他的很完美。当你打开那男人的衣橱时,从左到右依次是女士晚礼服,女士短裙,然后是警察制服。
What were you doing in his closet?
你去翻他的衣橱干什么?
I helped him run some cable for a web cam.
我帮他调试摄像头网线。
Hey, guys. Oh, hey, Penny. This just arrived, we just brought this up...just now.
嘿,伙计们。嘿 Penny,家具刚到,我们搬上来……刚刚。
Great. Was it hard getting it up the stairs? No. "No"? No! No!
太好了,你们搬上楼来很费劲吧?不。“不”?不!不!
Well, we'll get out of here.
好了,我们出去了。
Okay, great. Thank you again.
太好了,再次谢谢你们。
Penny...I just want you to know that you don't have to live like this. I'm here for you.
Penny,我只是想让你知道,你没必要这样生活,有我在呢。
What's he talking about?
他在说什么?
It's a joke. I don't get it. Yeah, he didn't tell it right.
说笑话。我没听懂。是啊,他讲不来笑话的。
Sheldon! Sheldon! Hello! Sheldon! Shh,Penny is sleeping.
Sheldon!Sheldon!有人吗?Sheldon!嘘,Penny在睡觉。
Are you insane? You can't just break into a woman's apartment in the middle of the night and clean.
你疯了吗?你不能就这么深更半夜闯进一间女人的公寓打扫整理!
I had no choice.
我别无选择。
I couldn't sleep knowing that just outside my bedroom was our living room,
我没法睡着。明明知道我卧室外是客厅,
and just outside our living room was that hallway, and immediately adjacent to the hallway was...this.
客厅外是走廊,而直接紧接走廊的是……这个。
Do you realize that if Penny wakes up, there is no reasonable explanation as to why we're here.
你有没想过万一Penny醒了,无法解释我们为什么在这儿。
I just gave you a reasonable explanation.
我刚就给了你一个合理解释。
No, no, you gave me an explanation. Its reasonableness will be determined by a jury of your peers.
不不,你给了我一个解释,可它的合理性得由你的同伴陪审团来裁决。
Don't be ridiculous. I have no peers.
别说笑了,我没什么同伴。
Sheldon, we have to get out of here.
Sheldon我们得出去。
You might want to speak in a lower register. What?
也许你得降低声调。什么?
Evolution has made women sensitive to high-pitched noises while they sleep so that they'll be roused by a crying baby.
人类进化使得女性在睡觉时对高声调的噪音特别敏感,这样她们就能被哭闹的婴儿唤醒。
If you want to avoid waking her, speak in a lower register.
如果你不想吵醒她,降低声调。
That's ridiculous! No."That's ridiculous."
太可笑了!不。"太可笑了"
Fine. I accept your premise. Now, please, let's go.
好吧。我接受你的假设,拜托,我们走。
I'm not leaving until I'm done. If you have time to lean, you have time to clean.
没清理完我不会走的。如果你如此清闲,还不如帮着清理。
Oh, what the hell.
噢,该死的。