Morning. Morning. I have to say I slept splendidly. Granted, not long, but just deeply and well.
早上好!早上好我得说我睡得非常好,老实说,睡得不久,但是很深很沉。
I'm not surprised. A well-known folk cure for insomnia is to break in your neighbor's apartment and clean.
我不觉得惊讶,一个有名的民间治愈失眠法就是闯入邻居的房间打扫清理。
Sarcasm? You think?
讽刺我吗?你说呢?
Granted, my methods may have been somewhat unorthodox,
老实说,我的方法也许有些极端,
but I think the end result will be a measurable enhancement to Penny's quality of life.
但我认为最终有效地增进了Penny的生活质量。
You've convinced me. Maybe tonight we should sneak in and shampoo her carpet.
你说得对,也许今晚我们该再偷溜去给她的地毯来个泡泡浴。
You don't think that crosses a line?
你不觉得那样太过火了吗?
Yes. For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
当然Sheldon,难道要我每次开口讽刺你时都举块讽刺牌?
You have a sarcasm sign?
你有讽刺牌?
No, I do not have a sarcasm sign.
不,我没有讽刺牌。
Do you want some cereal?
你想来些芥麦吗?
I feel so good today, I'm gonna choose from the low-fiber end of the shelf. Hello, Honey Puffs.
今天感觉真好,我决定选择架子尾端的低纤维食物。哈罗,蜂蜜泡芙
Son of a bitch! Penny's up.
狗娘养的!Penny起床了
You sick geeky bastards! How did she know it was us?
你们这些恶心变态的杂种!她怎么知道是我们?
I may have left a suggested organizational schematic for her bedroom closet.
我也许在她卧室的衣橱留下了一个暗示性的组织记号。
Leonard! God, this is gonna be bad.
Leonard!上帝啊,糟糕了。
Good-bye, Honey Puffs. Hello, Big Bran.
再见蜂蜜泡芙,哈罗大糠芥麦。
You came into my apartment last night while I was sleeping? !
你们昨晚趁我睡着时进了我的房间?
Yes, but only to clean. Really more to organize. You're not actually dirty, per se.
是的,但只是帮你清理房间。顶多也就是整理,本质上讲,你并不脏。
Give me back my key.
把钥匙还给我。
I'm very, very sorry.
我非常抱歉。
Do you understand how creepy this is?
你们知道这有多么可怕吗?
Oh, yes, we discussed it at length last night.
是的,我们昨晚详细地讨论过了。
In my apartment, while I was sleeping? !
我的房间,趁我睡着时?!
And snoring. And that's probably just a sinus infection.
还打鼾,那也许是种鼻窦传染病,
But it could be sleep apnea. You might want to see an otolaryngologist. A throat doctor.
但那会引发睡眠时呼吸暂停,你最好去看耳鼻喉科医师。就是看咽喉的医生。
And what kind of doctor removes shoes from asses?
哪种医生能从屁股里提鞋?
Depending on the depth, that's either a...proctologist or a general surgeon.
依深度来看,那可能是直肠病医生,或是普通外科医生。
God! Penny, I think what you're feeling is perfectly valid and maybe a little bit later today when you're feeling a little less...
上帝!Penny。你现在的想法完全正确。也许再过一会儿,当你感到不是那么……
for lack of a better word-- violated, maybe we can talk about this some more.
该怎么说,被冒犯时,我们可以再谈谈这件事。
Stay away from me. Sure, that's another way to go.
离我远点。当然,那也是种方法。
Penny, Penny! Hold on.
Penny Penny!等等。
Just to clarify, because there will be a discussion when you leave.
澄清一下,因为你离开后 这儿会展开讨论。
Is your objection solely to our presence in the apartment while you were sleeping,
你是只反对我们趁你睡着时偷溜进你房间,
or do you also object to the imposition of a new organizational paradigm.
还是也反对被强迫接受一个全新而井井有条的模范房间?
Well, that was a little non-responsive.
呃,这个回答太含糊了。
You are going to march yourself over there right now and apologize.
你得马上大步走去正式向她道歉。
What's funny?
有什么好笑的?
That wasn't sarcasm? No.
那不是讽刺吗?不是。
Whoo, boy, you are all over the place this morning.
哇,小子,今早什么话都是你说了算啊。
I have a master's and two Ph.Ds., I should not have to do this.
我有一个硕士学位两个博士学位,我不应该这么做
What? ! I am truly sorry for what happened last night. I take full responsibility.
什么事?!对于昨晚发生的事我真挚地向你道歉。我负全部责任。
And I hope that it won't color your opinion of Leonard,
而且我希望不会影响到你对Leonard的看法。
who is not only a wonderful guy, but also, I hear, a gentle and thorough lover.
他不仅仅是个好人,而且我听说他是个温和细心的好情人。
I did what I could.
我尽力了。
Hey, Raj. Hey, listen. I don't know if you heard about what happened last night with Leonard and Sheldon, but I'm really upset about it.
嗨,Raj。嘿,听着,我不知道你是否听说了昨晚Leonard和Sheldon干的事,但我是真的很生气。
I mean, they just...they let themselves into my place and then they cleaned it.
我是说,他们居然闯进我的房间打扫,
Can you even believe that? How weird is that.
你能相信吗?太诡异了。
She's standing very close to me.
她离我非常近。
Oh, my, she does smell good.
哦,她闻起来真香。
What is that, vanilla?
什么味道,香草?
You know, where I come from, if someone comes into your house at night, you shoot. Okay?
知道吗,在我家乡,如果有人这样做,你直接毙了他,明白吗?
And you don't shoot to wound.
不仅仅是射伤他。
I mean, all right, my sister shot her husband, but it was an accident, they were drunk.
我是说,好吧,我姐姐把她丈夫开枪打死了。但只是意外,他们喝醉了。等等,
Wait, what was I saying?
我刚说什么?
She's so chatty.
她的话真多。
Maybe my parents are right. Maybe I'd be better off with an Indian girl.
也许爸妈说得对,也许我最好和一个印度女孩远走高飞,
We'd have the same cultural background and my wife could sing to my children the same lullabies my mother sang to me.
我们有相同的文化背景。我妻子可以给孩子们唱同样的摇篮曲,就像我妈妈对我唱的一样。
It's obvious that they meant well, but I'm just...I'm having a really rough time. Like I said, I broke up with my boyfriend and...
很明显他们是好意,但我只是……我这段时间很难熬,就像我说的,我和男友分手了……
I mean, just because most of the men I've known in my life happen to be jerks,
因为我生命中出现的 大部分男人都是混蛋,
doesn't mean I should just assume Leonard and Sheldon are. Right?
但并不表明我能假定Leonard和Sheldon也是,对吗?
She asked me a question. I should probably nod.
她问我问题了,我应该点头。
That's exactly what I thought. Thank you for listening. You're a doll.
我就是这么想的。谢谢你的倾听。你真是个好人。
Uh-oh. Turn your pelvis.
哇哦,转动你的胯骨……
Phew! Grab a napkin, homie. You just got served.
喔!拿张纸巾吧,哥们,尝到逊的滋味了吧。
It's fine. You-You win.
好了,你赢了。
What's his problem?
怎么回事?
His imaginary girlfriend broke up with him. Been there.
他假想的女友和他分手了。又来了。
Hello. Sorry I'm late, but I was in the hallway, chatting up Penny.
哈罗,抱歉迟到了,我在走廊和Penny聊天。
Really? You, Rajesh Koothrappali, spoke to Penny?
真的?你,Rajesh Koothrappali,和Penny说话了?
Actually, I was less the chatter than the chat-ee.
事实上我更多的是倾听者而非叙述者。
What did she say? Is she still mad at me?
她说了些什么?她还生我气吗?
Well, she was upset at first, but probably because her sister shot somebody.
呃,她开始很生气,但可能因为她姐姐开枪射死过某人,
then there was something about you, and then she hugged me.
然后提到了你们,再然后就抱了我。
She hugged you? How'd she hug you?
她抱你?怎么抱你的?
Is that her perfume I smell?
我闻到的是她的香水味吗?
Intoxicating, isn't it?
非常醉人,是不是?
Hi. What's going on?
嗨。怎么了?
Um...here's the thing.
呃……是这样:
"Penny, just as Oppenheimer came to regret his contributions "to the first atomic bomb,
Penny,就像奥本海默站出来为他发明第一枚原子弹而道歉,
so too I regret my participation in what was, at the very least, an error in judgment.
我同样感到抱歉,为我参与的一点判断失误。
The hallmark of the great human experiment "is the willingness to recognize one's mistakes.
人类伟大实验的标志在于主动承认错误,
Some mistakes, such as Madam Curie's discovery of radium,
这些错误,例如居里夫人发现的镭,
turned out to have great scientific potential, even though she would later die a slow, painful death from radiation poisoning.
被发现具有巨大的科学研究潜力,虽然她此后死于慢性而痛苦的辐射中毒,
Another example, from the field of Ebola research... Leonard!
另一例子在埃博拉病毒的研究领域……Leonard!
Yeah? We're okay.
嗯?我们没事了
Six two inch dowels. Check.
2英寸木钉6个。有。
One package Phillips head screws. Check.
一包飞利浦螺旋钉。有
You guys, seriously, I grew up on a farm, okay? I rebuilt a tractor engine when I was, like, 12.
伙计们,我在农场长大的好不好,我大概12岁时就重组了一台拖拉机发动机,
I think I can put together a cheap, Swedish media center. No, please. We insist. It's the least we can do, considering...
我想我能组装这样一个便宜的瑞典电视柜。不,让我们来,这是我们唯一能做的,考虑到……
Considering what? How great this place looks?
考虑到什么?这地方看起来多棒!
Oh, boy. I was afraid of this.
伙计,我害怕这个。
What? These instructions are a pictographic representation of the least imaginative way to assemble these components.
什么?这些说明书都是些图解,用最没想象力的方式组合这些零件,
This, right here is why Sweden has no space program.
这就是为什么瑞典没有太空计划。
Well, it-it looked pretty good in the store.
呃,在商店里看起来还不错。
It is an inefficient design.
这个设计效率很低,
For example, Penny has a flat screen TV, which means all the space behind it is wasted.
比方说Penny有一台纯平电视,这意味着后面的空间都浪费了。
We could put her stereo back there.
我们可以把她的立体音响放在后面。
And control it how?
怎么控制调节呢?
Run an infrared repeater. Photo cell here, emitter here, easy-peasy.
接一个红外线转发器,这边发射区域,这边发射器,简单易行。
Good point. How are you going to cool it?
好主意,那你怎么散热?
Hey, guys, I got this.
嘿,伙计们,我知道了。
Hang on, Penny. How about fans? Here and here.
等等Penny。扇子如何?这里和这里。
Also inefficient, and might be loud.
还是不行,可能会有噪音。
How about liquid coolant? Maybe a little aquarium pump here, run some quarter-inch PVC...
液体冷却剂如何?也许放个玻璃缸泵在这儿。装四分之一英尺的PVC……
Guys, this is actually really simple.
伙计们,这个其实真的很简单。
Hold on, honey. Men at work.
等等亲爱的,男人在做事。
The PVC comes down here. Maybe a little corrugated sheet metal as a radiator here.
PVC从这儿下来,也许一点褶皱的金属片作散热器放这儿。
Oh, really? Show me where we put a drip tray, a sluice, and an overflow reservoir.
真的吗?在哪儿放水柱、水闸和蓄水池?
If water's involved, we're going to have to ground the crap out of the thing.
如果要引水进来,我们就得接地线。
Guys, it's hot in here. I think I'll just take off all my clothes.
伙计们,这儿很热,我想我要把衣服都脱了。
Oh, I've got it. What about if we replace panels A, B and F and crossbar H with aircraft-grade aluminum?
哦,我明白了,要不我们换掉面板AB和F,横木H,用航行器使用的铝?
Right. Then the entire thing is one big heat sink.
对,那这整个就是一个大散热器。
Perfect. Leonard, why don't you and Sheldon go to the junkyard and pick up about six square meters of scrap aluminum?
完美!Leonard你和Sheldon去废品回收站找些六平方米的废铝片,
Raj and I will run down to my lab and get the oxyacetylene torch.
Raj和我去实验室弄些氧乙炔炬。
Meet back here in an hour? Done. Got it.
一小时后见?就这样。明白。
Okay, this place does look pretty good.
好吧,这里看起来确实不错。