Time! All right, Klingons, pencils down.
时间到!好了克林贡们,停笔。
Okay, I have "pokh." Have it. Got it. "Potl." Yup. Have it. "Pukhpa." Have it. Got it. Yup.
好吧,我做出来"Pokh"一样。也有。"Potl" 没错。我也是。 "Pukhpa"一样。也有。
I have "chorrr." Got it. Yup. "Nekhmakh." Yeah. And "kreplach."
我做出来"Chorrr"有。对。"Nekhmakh"。没错。还有"Kreplach"
Hold on a second. "Kreplach?" Yeah. That isn't Klingon. It's Yiddish for meatfilled dumpling.
等会儿,"Kreplach"?是啊。这哪是克林贡语,这是依地语,指肉馅饺子。
Well, as it turns out, it's also a Klingon word. Really? Define it.
这样是没错啦,但它也是克林贡语单词噢。真的假的?啥意思来着?
"Kreplach", A hearty Klingon...dumpling. Judge's ruling? Bilurrrbe.
"Kreplach"意思是丰满的克林贡饺子。裁判怎么说?Bilurrrbe(不对)。
Hey, guys, I need to use your TV. What's wrong with your TV?
嘿小伙子们,我要用下你们的电视机。你的电视机咋了?
I don't know. It just died. I'm getting a bunch of static.
不晓得呢,开出来一片雪花,都是噪音。
Did you pay your cable bill? Ugh, you sound just like the cable company.
你交了有线电视费没?呃,你是收有线电视费的?
All right, so, shh! Tyra Banks is about to kick someone off America's Next Top Model.
嘘!蒂拉班克斯要踢掉一个美国超模了。
Excuse me, Penny, but we're...No, no, don't tell her. playing Klingon Boggle.
抱歉佩妮,我们在...别告诉她。玩克林贡语拼词游戏。
What do you mean, "Aw"? Like she didn't know we were nerds?
你嗷是啥意思?好像她不知道我们是群书呆子一样。
All right, if you must watch, then mute it with closed captions, please. Fine.
好吧,如果你非看不可,就开静音看字幕好了。成。
All right, Boggle warriors...kapla'! Look at those women. They're gorgeous.
好咧,拼词小将们,Kapla!(开始啦)瞧瞧那些女人。真漂亮。
"Worf," nice! Too bad that's a proper noun. Oh, look, there's the future Mrs. Wolowitz.
"Worf" 赞!可惜那是个专有名词。噢瞧啊,那不是未来的沃勒维茨太太嘛。
No, wait, that's the future Mrs. Wolowitz. With her head in the lap of...Oh, what a coincidence. It's the future Mrs. Wolowitz.
不,等会儿,那才是未来的沃勒维茨太太。她的头正巧... 噢,哪有这么巧。这就是未来的沃勒维茨太太。
Yeah, and they can all move in with you and your mother. The current Mrs. Wolowitz.
没错,她们都能搬来同你和你妈一起住,现任沃勒维茨太太。
Is "qochbe'" spelled with a (gargling) or a (guttural grunt) ?
"Qochbe"怎么拼来着?咳嗽音还是咕哝音?
Why is that Mrs. Wolowitz crying?
那个沃勒维茨太太为啥哭了?
That's Anais. None of the other girls in the house like her. House? What house?
那个是安娜斯,满屋子没人喜欢她。屋子?啥屋子?
They all live in a house together. A house, where?
她们同居一处屋檐下。哪儿的屋子?
I don't know. Somewhere in L.A.Wait a minute.
我不知道呢。洛杉矶某处吧。等等。
You're telling me that I'm within driving distance of a house filled with aspiring super models? Yeah, I guess.
你是说我距一幢满是热辣超模的屋子仅仅几步之遥?没错,我猜是这样。
And they live together and shower together and...have naked pillow fights?
而且她们同住还同浴还...赤果果滴打枕头仗?
Hey, wh where are you going? To pay my cable bill.
嘿你上哪儿去?还是去交有线电视费吧。
All right, pencils down! I have "lokh," "makh," and "cherrrkh. " Anybody got those?
好了停笔!我做出来"Lokh" "Makh" "Cherrrkh" 你们做出来没?
Did I miss anything? Did they kick Giselle off?
我错过啥好戏没?吉斯蕾有没被淘汰?
Not yet, but her under water photo shoot was an embarrassment.
还没,可她的水下照可真囧。
Sadly, Mrs. Giselle Wolowitz is sensitive to chlorine.
真伤心啊,吉斯蕾·沃勒维茨太太对氯过敏。
Lucky for her I like my fashion models pruny and bugeyed.
她还真走运,我就喜欢傻傻的暴眼模特。
Sheldon, the food's here. Ooh, there's the house. Freeze frame, freeze frame.
谢尔顿,吃的买来了。噢就是这栋房子,定格定格。
What are you doing? Marking the star positions and physical landmarks so we can find the house of the supermodels.
你干嘛呢?把星星的位置和地标拓下来,这样我们就能找到超模之家了。
Why? Isn't it obvious? Every week, they kick out a beautiful girl, making her feel unwanted and without self esteem.
为什么?不是很明显吗?每周都有一个漂亮姑娘被淘汰,使她感到被人嫌弃、无地自容。
A. k. a. the future Mrs. Howard Wolowitz.
她就是...未来的霍华德·沃勒维茨太太。
Is my hamburger medium well? Yes. Dill slices, not sweet? Yes. Individual relish packets? Yes.
汉堡五分熟?是的。加了不甜的莳萝片?是的。独立调味包?是的。
Onion rings? Yes. Extra breading? I asked. What did they say? No.
放了洋葱圈?是的。多加一块面包没?我问了。他们怎么说?没门。
Did you protest? Yes. Vociferously? No. Well, then what took you so long? Just eat.
你抗议没?当然。有没有吵架?没有。那为什么还去了这么久?吃你的吧。
Hey, guys, what'd I miss? What'd I miss?
嘿小伙子们,我错过啥没?我错过啥没?
Giselle's hanging by a thread. Oh, good, I hate her.
吉斯蕾命悬一线。噢真棒,我讨厌她。
Then you're not invited to our wedding. Here you go. Thank you.
那你可参加不了我们婚礼了。这是你的。多谢。
Oh, do we have to suffer through this transparently manipulative pseudoreality again? Yes.
噢我们又要忍受这明显人为操纵的伪真人秀?是啊。
You and I have a standing TV schedule, which is the result of extensive debate and compromise.
我们有份固定电视节目表的,那可是咱论战和妥协的产物啊。
Any alterations except for breaking news have to be preapproved at the weekly roommate meeting.
除爆炸新闻外的一切变更需提前经由每周室友会议批准。
Put it on the agenda. That yet make a motion to put it on agenda. Oh, I'll make a motion, but you're not going to like it.
那提上议事日程吧。提上议事日程前你得提出动议啊。好,我会提出动议的,可你不会喜欢的。
Fine. Mock Parliamentary procedure. At least put it on mute.
好呀,还藐视议会程序。至少开静音吧。
Oh, Giselle's not getting kicked off. It's totally going to be Summer.
噢,吉斯蕾淘汰不掉了,肯定是夏沫了。
What? Sheldon's onion ring. Just put it back!
咋了?谢尔顿的洋葱圈,快放回去!
It's one onion ring. Just put it back before he comes!
不过是个洋葱圈。趁他还没回来快放回去!
No, no, no! No, I don't think that's where it was. Okay, here he comes. Deny, deny, people. Wall of silence.
不不不!好像不是那位置吧。好吧他回来了,抵赖抵赖哦,全部装木头人。
Who touched my... Penny! Penny did it. Why would you do that?
谁碰了我的...佩妮!是佩妮干的...你为何要这样做?
I don't know. I was hungry? What's the big deal?
不知道啊,我饿了?有啥要紧的么?
The big deal is that nobody touches food on my plate. All right. Look, I didn't know, I'm sorry.
要紧的是没人能碰我盘子里的食物。好吧听着,不知者无罪,对不起。
Well, I'm sorry, but that is your second strike.
得,我很抱歉,但你已经二振了。
What? You have two strikes. Three strikes and you're out.
啥?你已经二振了。三振就出局了。
It's a sports metaphor. A sports metaphor? Yes, baseball.
这是体育的比喻。体育比喻?对呀,棒球知道不。
All right, yeah. I I'll play along. What was my first strike?
好,就算这么说,我何时被一振的?
March 18th. You violated my rule about forwarding email humor.
3月18日,你违反了我发电邮幽默的规矩。
I did? The photo of the cat who wants to "has cheeze burger"?
有吗?想"吃"芝士汉堡的猫的图片?
Oh, come on. Everybody loves "LOL cats." They're cute and they can't spell 'cause they're cats.
不是吧,大家都喜欢欢乐猫。可爱,写字又写不对,因为是猫猫嘛。
I trusted you with my email address, and you betrayed that trust by sending me Internet banality, strike one.
我信任你才给你邮箱地址,你却给我发些网络俗物,一振。
Touching my food, strike two. Don't worry. They only stay on your record for a year.
碰我的吃的,二振 。没事的,污点只会记录一年的。
You can get them removed early, but you have to take his class.
你也可以提前解禁,但得听他的训导。
Come on, I touched one onion ring. Yeah, and then you put it back, compromising the integrity of all the other onion rings.
不是吧,我只碰了一个洋葱圈。但你又放回去了,危害到其余所有洋葱圈。
Oh, honey, the buses don't go where you live, do they?
小可怜,你住的地方公交都不敢路过对吧?
Look, Penny, I wish I could be more lenient with you, but since you've become a permanent member of our social group,
佩妮我也想对你慈悲为怀,但既然你进了我们的圈子,
I have to hold you to the same standards as everybody else.
我必须对你一视同仁了。
Congratulations. You're officially one of us. One of us, one of us. Well, what a thrill.
恭喜正式入伙。入伙万岁。入伙万岁。多振奋人呀。
You're sitting in my spot. Oh, jeez, you've got to be kidding me. Leonard, she's in my spot.
你坐我位置上了。天呀你不是吧。兰纳德,她占人家位置啦。
Yeah, yeah. Uh, see, here's the thing. After you leave, I still have to live with him.
嗯嗯,事实上,你走了我还得和他一起过日子呢。
I don't care. I'm taking a stand. Metaphorically.
管我鸟事,我坚定立场,比喻哦,不是真立起来。
All right, that's it. Strike three. Ooh, strike three.
别怪我无情,三振出局了你。哦,我好怕三振哦。
I'm banished? What the hell kind of crap is that?
驱逐我?哪门子鬼话?
Listen, don't worry. I'll talk to him. Yeah, you do that. Just so I know, would you be open to taking his class?
没事的,我会和他谈谈的。最好那样。我想知道,你有可能听他训导吗?
You can do it online!
网上也成呀!
So based on our triangulation, we've narrowed down the location of the Top Model house to three square miles in the Hollywood Hills.
根据三角测量,超模之家搜索范围已缩小到好莱坞山的3平方英里。
Or possibly Durham, Noh Carolina. When we find it, you want to go with us? To do what?
也可能是北卡洲的达勒姆。要是找到了和我们一起去吗?去干什么?
Party with the pretty girls, dude!
和美女们狂欢呀老兄!
Are you insane? You're not going to party with them. You're not even going to get anywhere near that place.
脑子进水了吧?还跟她们狂欢呢,你们都不能靠近那里。
That's what they said to Neil Armstrong about the moon. No one said anything of the kind to Neil Armstrong.
阿姆斯特朗登月前人们也这么说。根本没人说阿姆斯特朗什么。
The entire nation dedicated a decade of effort and treasure to put a man on the moon.
全国用进十年的努力和资金将他送上月球的。
Well, my fellow Americans, before this year is out, we will put a Wolowitz on one of America's top models.
我的美国朋友们,今年之内我们将送沃勒维茨登陆美国超模。
And a large number of people will believe it never happened.
大多数人都会觉得你白日梦。
Okay, let me guess. A quesadilla with soy cheese for the lactose intolerant Leonard. Thank you.
好,让我猜猜。不爱乳糖的兰纳德要豆奶干酪玉米饼。谢谢。
Shrimp Caesar salad with no almonds for the highly allergic kosher only on the high holidays Howard.
只在犹太大节吃禁忌食物的霍华德因为过敏要不加杏仁的恺撒沙拉虾。
And for our suddenly "back on the Hindu wagon" Raj, the meat lover's pizza, no meat.
突然回归印度风俗的Raj,至尊肉披萨不含肉。
Coming right up.
马上来。
Wait. Excuse me. You forgot my barbecue bacon cheeseburger, barbecue sauce, bacon and cheese on the side.
等下,你忘了我的照烧培根芝士汉堡,烧烤酱、熏猪肉、芝士要放边上。
Oh, I didn't tell you? You're banished from the Cheesecake Factory.
没告诉你吗?你被我们店驱除了。
Why? Well, you have three strikes. One coming in. Two sitting down. And three I don't like your attitude.
凭啥?你被三振出局了。第一次进来,第二次坐下,第三次烦死你的态度了。
You can't do that. Not only is it a violation of California state law, it flies directly in the face of Cheesecake Factory policy.
你无权这么干。不仅触犯了加州法律,还极大的违反了你们的店规。
Yeah, no, there's a new policy, No shoes, no shirt, no Sheldon.
不,有新规定,衣冠不整者和谢尔顿不得入内。
I bet we could sell that sign all over Pasadena.
我打赌这标语在帕萨迪纳各处都能买个好价钱。
Penny, can I talk to you for a minute?
佩妮可以过来谈下吗?
Hi, here's the thing. Um, I talked to Sheldon and he feels terrible and he agrees that he was unreasonable and out of line.
你好,是这样的,我和谢尔顿谈过了,他也不好受,他觉得自己无理取闹有些过分了。
Really? Well, that's great. Yeah, so just apologize to him, okay?
真的?很好呀。就给他道个小歉嘛?
What? I'm not going to apologize to that nutcase. Oh, come on. It's easy. He'll even tell you what to say.
啥?老娘才不给那疯子道歉呢。别呀,很简单的,他甚至会指导你该咋说。
Leonard, don't you get it? If you guys keep going along with his insanity, you're just encouraging him.
兰纳德你不明白吗?如果你们老对他的无理让步会助长他的嚣张气焰。
We're not encouraging. It's more like...knuckling under.
不是纵容,更像是...屈服淫威。
Look, I like hanging out with you guys, but I'm not going to apologize for something I didn't do.
我很喜欢和你们玩,但我不会为莫须有的罪名道歉。
Well, actually, technically, you did do it.
其实理论上说,你干过的。
That's strike one, Leonard.
一振警告你兰纳德。
There you go, quesadilla. Salad. There's your pizza.
来了,玉米饼,沙拉,还有披萨。
And thanks to Sheldon's heated discussion with my manager one barbecue bacon cheeseburger, barbecue sauce, bacon and cheese on the side.
谢尔顿和经理激昂争辩换来的照烧培根芝士汉堡。烧烤酱、熏肉、芝士放边上了。
Thank you. Go ahead. Eat it. I dare you.
谢谢你。试试看,吃呀。看你敢不。