Hi. I'm Heather. Nice to meet you.
嗨,我叫海瑟。很高兴见到你
That's a 2.4 liter 6 cylinder engine with Hitachi sidedraft carbs.
车上装了2.4升的6缸引擎,还有日立侧吸式化油器
That's right. Wanna take a look under the hood?
说的没错。想打开引擎盖看看吗
Yeah! You know your Z. I'm impressed.
当然!你对这车很懂行啊,佩服,佩服
You should have your mechanic check it out anyway.
无论如何还是得找机修师检查下
How about I leave you my number and we can set it up? Thank you.
我留个电话给你,我们好办手续。谢谢
So it's just... right up here.
就在前面那右转
Oh! That was—ha ha... Hello! There was the right.
哦,应该是。嘿,应该右转才对
Uh, maybe just... pull over here, and we can try and do a U-turn.
要不就在这靠边停了我们做个大转弯试试
What are you doing? Okay.
你在干什么?好了
Stop the car now.
马上停车
Pull over now!
我说现在就靠边停车
How about Andrew? It's greek for valiant.
安德鲁怎么样?希腊语里是勇敢的意思
Let's call him... Sergio.
我们叫他赛吉奥吧
Ha ha! Please tell me you're kidding.
哈哈!告诉我你是闹着玩的
Butch? How about Donald?
布奇呢?唐纳德怎么样
Hans. No! Wait, wait. Um...
汉斯,不要,等等
Okay. Gideon. Not a chance.
好吧,那就吉迪恩,门儿都没有
It's hebrew. Look what it means.
源于希伯来语,看看什么意思
It's perfect. Gideon Hotchner.
完美极了,吉迪恩·霍奇纳
No. Yes. No Gideon
不行,行。不行,吉迪恩
1940's. He put bombs in train stations and movie theaters.
上世纪40年代,那人在火车站和影剧院里安置炸弹
Uh, the mad bomber. George Metesky. Nice.
炸弹狂人,乔治·梅特斯基,记性不错
The winners sit. Losers, drink. Cheers.
赢的休息,输的罚酒。干杯
Hold on. Metesky wasn't a serial killer. None of his bombs ever killed anyone.
慢着,梅特斯基算不上连环杀手 他的炸弹没炸死过一个人
Well, you think all we do is serial killers?
你以为我们只解决连环杀手吗
Trust me... we cover the whole spectrum of psychos.
相信我,我们得对付各种各样的变态
We profiled the D.C. sniper, the unabomber.
我们对整个华盛顿特区进行犯罪行为分析
We do terrorists, arsonists
狙击手啦,炸弹客啦,还有恐怖分子,纵火犯
Supervisory agents trying to get trainees drunk?
督察探员是想把实习生灌醉吗
Excuse me.
不好意思
Wow. Behavioral Analysis Unit. You work with Gideon?
行为分析组,你和吉迪恩一起工作吗
Were you with him in Boston?
在波士顿时也和他在一起吗
I was supposed to be.
本该是的
Yeah. This is Morgan.
喂,我是摩根
Anyone recognize these faces?
有人能认出这些面孔吗
Victims of the footpath killer.
"小径杀手"的被害人
That's what Virginia newspapers are calling him. We refer to him as the unknown subject or unsub.
弗吉尼亚的报章就是这么称呼他的,我们已将其列为不明嫌犯
I told Virginia P.D... We're looking for a white male in his 20's...
我告诉弗吉尼亚警方,我们追捕的凶手,是白人,20多岁
who owns an american-made truck in disrepair. Works a menial job.
有辆美国产,破旧的卡车,做着卑微的工作
I told'em when you find him...
我还告诉他们,找到他的时候
don't be surprised to hear him speak with a severe stutter.
不要对他严重的口吃感到惊讶
Not to sound skeptical, but come on... a stutter?
无疑质疑您,但口吃是怎么回事
Where'd the murders occur?
凶案发生在哪里
Hiking paths. Isolated.
徒步旅行线路上,与世隔绝
If I'm a killer who has to use an immediate application of overpowering force, even out in the middle of nowhere,
如果我是个,即便在四下荒无人烟的条件下也要用快速压倒性武力制服对方的凶手
I lack confidence.
那说明我缺乏信心
I can't charm them into my car like Ted Bundy did.
我没法像泰德·邦迪一样用个人魅力骗他们进车
I can't because I am ashamed of something. Excuse me.
我做不到,因为我为某事感到羞耻。对不起
They're calling him the Seattle strangler. 4 victims in 4 months.
他们称他为"西雅图扼杀犯" 。4个月内,4名被害人
He keeps'em alive 7 days. The handle serves as a crank.
他先让她们活7天,那扳手起到 转柄的作用把她们勒死
Allowing him to control the rate of suffocation.
这样他就能控制窒息的速率
To prolong it? To enjoy it.
为拖延过程吗?是为了享受
Seattle's hit a wall?
西雅图那边碰壁了吗
Physical evidence is nonexistent. There are no tangible leads.
没有任何物证,也没有具体线索
And another girl is missing.
而且又一个女孩子失踪了
I looked the case file over. I'll get some thoughts to you asap.
把案卷看完后我会尽快告诉你我的想法
You're gonna be with us in Seattle asap.
你要尽快跟我们去西雅图
22-year-old Heather Woodland.
22岁,海瑟·伍德兰
Before she left for lunch, she downloaded an email with a time-delayed virus attached.
外出午饭前,她从网上下载了一封带有延时病毒的电子邮件
The killer's virus wiped her hard drive and left this on the screen.
凶手的病毒清空了她的硬盘在屏幕上留下了这个
"For heaven's sake, catch me before I kill more. I cannot control myself."
看在上帝份上,在我杀害更多人。之前抓住我,我控制不了自己
He never keeps them for more than 7 days, which means we have fewer than 36 hours to find her.
他从来没让她们活过7天,也就是说我们现在只有36小时找到她
They want you back in the saddle.
他们想让你干回老本行
You ready?
准备好了吗
Looks like medical leave's over, boss.
看来病假结束了,头
They sure they want me?
他们确定要我吗
The order came from the director.
局长亲自下的命令
Well, we'd better get started.
我们最好现在就动身
Joseph Conrad said,"the belief in a supernatural source of evil is not necessary.
约瑟夫·康拉德说过,不必将罪恶之源归咎于超自然因素
Men alone are quite capable of every wickedness."
人类自身足以实施任何恶行
This girl may only have 36 hours to live.
这姑娘可能只剩36小时可活
We're not asking for a judgment of Gideon.
我们要的不是吉迪恩的判断
We want an assessment.
我们需要的是他的评估
We want to know you're there to step in if he can't perform.
我们要你在他无法自持时介入干预
Are we clear? Of course.
清楚了吗?当然
His first victim was 26-year-old Melissa Kirsh.
第一个被害人是26岁的梅丽莎·基尔希
Stab wounds, strangulation. Wait, wait. Back up. Back up.
多处刺伤,被勒死,等等,倒回去
He stabbed her...and then strangled her to finish her off? Other way around.
他用刀刺了她,然后再把她勒死吗,恰恰相反
Why do you think he started using the belt with the second murder?
你认为他第二次行凶为什么开始使用腰带
Strangulation with your bare hands is not as easy as one would believe.
徒手掐死一个人并非想象中容易
He tried, probably found that it took too long... So he stabbed her instead.
他尝试了,可能觉得费时太长。所以他转而用刀刺她
And realized it would be hours cleaning up the blood.
然后又意识到要花上几个小时清理血迹
Next time, our boy's got a method—the belt.
于是第二次,他就采用了腰带
He's learning, perfecting his scenario.
他在学习,在完善他的流程
Becoming a better killer.
成为更好的杀手
What did I tell you about the tape?
我告诉过你,别碰那胶带
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!
对不起,对不起,对不起
He never stands with his back to a window.
他从不背对窗户站着
When I was between him and a doorway, he asked me to move.
只要我站在他和门口之间他就会让我闪开
That's hyper vigilance. It's not uncommon in post traumatic stress disorder.
那是高度警觉性,在创伤后应激障碍症中很常见
Just how much disorder are we talking about?
但我们要知道他的病有多严重
Morgan, it's been 6 months. Everything's ok.
摩根,已经过去6个月了,没事了
This is special agent Gideon, special agent Morgan, our expert on obsessional crimes, special agent Reid.
这位是特别探员吉迪恩,特别探员摩根,强迫性犯罪专家,特别探员里德
Dr. Reid. Dr. Reid, our expert on... well, everything.
里德博士。里德博士是我们,万事都在行的专家
And after 2 years busting my butt in this office, I hope you all remember me.
我在这间办公室埋头苦干两年了。希望你们都还记得我
He's willing to travel with the body.
他喜欢带着尸体到处走
Then he drives a vehicle capable of concealing one.
那他就得有辆藏得下尸体的车
1 in 7.4 drivers in Seattle owns an SUV.
在西雅图,7.4个开车的人中就有1个拥有休旅车
Explorer with tinted windows. Explorers rate higher with women.
带有色车窗的福特探险家,女性对探险家更为青睐
But how do we know it's his car? Ted Bundy drove a VW Bug.
但我们怎么知道那就是他的车,泰德·邦迪开的是大众甲壳虫
What about a Jeep Cherokee? Jeep's are more masculine.
会不会是辆切诺基的吉普车,吉普车更加男性化
We all know how an unsub feels about asserting his masculinity.
我们都知道不明嫌犯对展现自己的男子气概持什么态度
When did the bureau become involved in the case?
局里是什么开始调查这案子的
After the fourth body. He dumped that one out of state. On purpose.
发现第4具尸体后他弃尸在本州以外的地方。那是故意的
If so, knowledge of law enforcement does suggest a criminal record.
从他对执法过程的熟悉程度来看他肯定有犯罪前科
Or that he watches television. May I?
也可能他是从电视里学来的,麻烦你
So you wanna see our suspect list?
你想看我们的嫌犯名单吗
No, we won't look at a suspect list until after we come up with a profile.
在完成犯罪行为分析之前我们不会看嫌犯名单
It keeps our perspective unbiased.
这让我们的判断不带偏见
When do we sit down with your task force? 4:00.
我们什么时候跟你的特遣小组开会,下午4点
An accurate profile by 4:00 today? That's not a problem.
今天4点前得完成准确的犯罪行为分析,不成问题
Agent Gideon, where would you like to start?
吉迪恩探员,你想从哪开始
Let's start at the site of the last murder.
从上一处抛尸地点开始
So that's Gideon? The Gideon.
那就是吉迪恩,传说中的吉迪恩
The one who caught that guy, Adrian Baal, in Boston.
他逮住了波士顿那个艾德里安·巴力
Yep. That's him. But catching him cost us 6 agents.
没错,就是他, 只不过牺牲了我们6个探员
22-year-old Anne Cushing was found right here.
22岁的安妮·库欣就是在这里被发现的
Nails clipped just like the others.
与其他受害人一样,指甲被剪掉
He wants them to fight back.
他希望受害人进行反抗
But not enough to hurt him.
但又不足以伤害他
And he left the belt around her neck.
他还把腰带套在她脖子上
He's probably in his early 20's.
他应该才20出头
What's your reasoning?
推断的理由呢
Youthful arrogance.
年轻人的傲慢自大
He clothed the body before dumping it.
抛尸前他还给尸体穿上了衣服
That's a sign of remorse.
说明他有懊悔之心
It's not consistent. Look where we are.
但并非一贯如此,看看这是什么地方
His opinion of women is pretty clear, don't you think?
他对妇女的态度显而易见,你不觉得吗
They're disposable.
她们是一次性用品
Why show remorse by taking the time to dress her but then dump her here?
花时间给她穿衣是懊悔的话,为何又抛尸这里呢
Sandy, no, no, no. I'm so sorry. No, it's ok.
山迪别叫,十分抱歉,没关系
It's what we call the Reid effect.
我们管这个叫里德效应
Happens with children, too.
小孩也是这个反应
I'm agent Hotchner. This is special agent Dr. Reid.
我是霍奇纳探员,这位是特别探员里德医生
You look too young to have gone to medical school.
这么年轻就上医学院
They're PhD's. 3 of them.
我拿了3个博士学位
Are you a genius or something?
你是天才吧
I don't believe that intelligence can be accurately quantified--
我认为智力水平是没法准确量化的
Yes, I'm a genius.
没错,我是个天才
Sandy, you get a lot of attention, don't you?
山迪,你出大风头了,对不
Yeah, Heather loves this dog.
没错,海瑟很喜欢这只狗
I feed her when Heather's away. Usually, she's fine, but...
海瑟出门时我就喂她,通常她都没事,但是
lately, she won't eat. It's almost like she can sense something's wrong.
她最近却不肯吃东西,似乎能感到有什么不对劲
Not sense. Smell. Our apocrine sweat gland releases secretions in response to emotional stress.
并非感觉,而是嗅觉。精神紧张时,人体顶泌汗腺会释放分泌物
Sandy's worried because she knows you are.
山迪担心是因为她知道你担心了
David, does your sister drive a Datsun Z?
大卫,你妹妹开的是达特桑Z型车吗
No, but she's in the market for one. How'd you know?
不是,不过她正在市面上找。你怎么知道的
Come on, Sandy.
山迪,我们走
There's an immediate relationship established between a buyer and a seller, a level of trust.
买卖双方会即时地建立起一种信任关系
If I want to coax a young woman into my car...
若想把一位年轻女子骗进我的车
Offer her a test drive.
就向她提供试驾
Okay, then how about the fact that on one hand, we have paranoid psychosis...
好吧,一方面,我们推断他有偏执型精神病
But the autopsy protocol says what?
但验尸报告怎么说来着
Adhesive reside shows he put layer after layer of duct tape over his victims' eyes.
粘性残留物表明受害人眼部被缠了多层胶带
He knows he wants to kill them, but he still covers their eyes.
他明知会杀害她们,却仍旧给她们蒙眼
He doesn't want 'em looking at him, apparently.
他很明显不想让她们见到自己
Okay, but then he takes the body and dumps it right out in the open, murder weapon nearby.
好吧,可后来他抛尸户外,凶器就扔在边上
Not the M.O. of a paranoid convinced he's being watched or surveilled.
这可不是一个正被看管或监视的偏执狂的作案手法
Paranoid psychosis, but behavior that's not paranoid.
他是偏执型精神病,但行为并不偏执
All right, enough.
好吧,够了
Let's tell them we're ready.
告诉他们我们准备好了
We're ready?
准备好了
Reid. You're good with this?
里德,你没意见吗
We've got a woman who's only got a few hours left to live,
一个女人仅剩几个小时可活
an incomplete profile, and a unit chief on the verge of a nervous breakdown.
犯罪分析未完成,小组的头儿也濒于精神崩溃
They don't call them nervous breakdowns anymore.
现在已经不叫精神崩溃了
It's called a major depressive episode. I know, Reid.
叫作严重抑郁发作,我知道,里德
The unidentified subject is white and in his late 20's.
不明嫌犯是白人,25至30岁
He's someone you wouldn't notice at first.
属于起初不会引人注意的那种
He's someone who'd blend into any crowd.
他能融入人群之中
The violent nature of the crime suggests a previous criminal record—
这起犯罪的暴力本性说明他有犯罪前科
petty crimes. Maybe auto theft.
轻度犯罪,也许是偷窃汽车
We've classified him as an organized killer—careful.
我们把他归类为做事有条不紊的杀手,行事谨慎
Psychopathic as opposed to psychotic.
不同于一般意义上的精神病
He follows the news, has good hygiene. He's smart.
他关注新闻,注重个人卫生,很聪明
'Cause he's smart, the only physical evidence you'll find is what he wants you to find.
因为他很聪明,唯一找到的物证都是他刻意留下的
He's mobile, car in good condition. Our guess-Jeep Cherokee, tinted windows.
他机动灵活,车况很好,应该是部切诺基,有色车窗
The murders have all involved rapes.
所有谋杀案都伴有强奸
But rape without penetration is a form of piquerism,
但并无性器官的插入,是性欲错乱的一种形式
and that tells us he's sexually inadequate.
这表明他性能力不足
Psychiatric evaluations will show a history of paranoia
精神评估显示他曾是个偏执狂
stemming from a childhood trauma—
儿童时期的心理创伤所致
death of a parent or family member.
父母或者是家庭成员的死亡
And now he feels persecuted and watched.
现在他觉得受到了迫害和监视
Murder gives him a sense of power.
谋杀给予他一种力量感
Organized killers have a fascination with law enforcement.
有条理的杀手通常迷恋执法过程
They will inject themselves into the investigation.
他们会参与进调查之中
They will even come forward as witnesses to see just how much the police really know.
甚至会作为证人来打探警方掌握的情况
That makes them feel powerful, in control.
从而感觉自己的强大,一切尽在掌握
Which is why I also think...
所以我认为
in fact, I know... you have already interviewed him.
事实上,我知道,你们曾经审讯过他
Hi. I'm sorry to bother you.
你好,很抱歉打搅你
I'm house-sitting down the street, and when I got back, the door was wide open,
我住在街道那边,回家时,门竟然大开着
and the lights weren't working.
灯也不亮
I feel stupid asking this, but is there someone who might be able to take a look inside with me?
真难以启齿,可有谁能陪我一起进去看看吗
Richard. Richard, get down here!
理查德,理查德,下来
Are you sure you locked it? Yeah.
你确定锁门了吗,没错
Hello? Hello! FBI! Freeze! Freeze! Get him down!
有人吗,有人吗,联邦调查局,别动,放倒他
Richard Slessman, FBI.
理查德·瑟莱斯曼,我们是联邦调查局的
You are under arrest for the murder...
你因涉嫌谋杀被捕了
Emerson said, "all is riddle, and the key to a riddle...is another riddle."
爱默生说过,万事万物皆为谜团,而解开一个迷的关键是另一个迷
There's no sign of the girl here. We can arrest him with probable cause,
这里没有女孩的踪迹我们能以合理依据逮捕他
but we won't be able to hold him.
但无法继续扣留他
Slessman's been at the top of the suspect list.
瑟莱斯曼是头号犯罪嫌疑人
Is that the mother?
那是他母亲吗
Grandmother. The mother died in a fire when he was 13.
祖母,13岁时他母亲死于一场火灾
Probably not the only fire in his childhood.
他的童年应该不止经历了这一场火灾
Before his Son of Sam murders, David Berkowitz set a multitude of fires.
"萨姆之子"连环杀人案之前,大卫·伯科威茨已经实施多起纵火
Exactly how much is a multitude?
多起的确切数目是多少
According to his diary, 1,400 and...—88.
根据他的日记,一共是一千四百零,八十八起
Luring him out was your idea, right? Greenway?
引他出来是你的主意吧,还是格凌威的
Elle. I don't send a SWAT team into a house with children.
艾尔的,屋里有孩子,我不会让特警队冲进去
Hotch says your background is in sex offender cases. What can you tell us?
霍奇说你过去是处理性犯罪案件的。你有什么想法
The last 4 murders show he's an anger-excitation rapist.
过去的4起谋杀表明他是一名愤怒兴奋型强奸犯
He'll keep a victim for a couple of days.
他将受害人扣留几天
He probably records or videotapes them so that he can keep reliving the fantasy.
或许进行了录音和录像,这样他就能不断重温幻想
You ok with Hotch being in on the interview?
霍奇参与审讯你没意见吧
I'd like him to lead, actually. Fine. But hold off.
事实上,我希望他来领导,可以,不过悠着点儿
Slessman's done time, and he knows the process.
瑟莱斯曼坐过牢,他清楚办案流程
And all you will get now is a demand for a lawyer.
你们现在去的话,他肯定要求见律师
Hotch, let's check the garage, then show me what you got.
霍奇,我们去检查车库,让我看看你有什么发现
Next time, show a little leg.
下次记得露一露腿
Morgan, the only time you're gonna see a little leg from me is when I'm about to kick your ass.
摩根,恐怕只有我准备踹你屁股时你才能看到我的腿
I still teach hand-to-hand over at Quantico if you need a little brush-up training.
要温习训练的话, 我还在匡提科教徒手对抗呢
Seriously... I want that opening at BAU.
说真的,我想进行为分析组
You got any advice? Just trust your instincts.
有什么建议吗,相信你的直觉
Well, we got the jeep right. And everything else wrong.
只有车子是吉普猜对了,其他都错了
The bodies had defensive wounds. Richard doesn't have a mark on him.
尸体有防卫性伤痕,理查德身上却没有伤疤
We're missin' something.
我们忽略了些东西
Something's not right about this.
这里有些不对劲
This is a boy's room... not a man's. Log in password.
这是个男孩的房间,不是男人的。输入密码
No, no—wait, wait!
不要,等等
It's not turning back on. Yeah. And it won't.
没在恢复,是的,没办法了
It was a false password.
密码是错的
What kind of game is it? In China, it's called wei-chi.
这是什么游戏,在中国,这叫围棋
Here we call it "go". It's considered to be the most difficult board game ever conceived.
我们叫作古围棋,被认为是迄今最难的棋类游戏
Chairman Mao required his generals to learn it.
毛主席要求手下的大将们都学这个
It also looks like he's playing himself.
看上去他在跟自己对弈
How can you tell?
你怎么知道
This might provide an advantage, actually.
事实上,这也许能让我们有所收获
Go is considered to be a particularly psychologically revealing game.
围棋被认为是一项极利于启迪心智的游戏
There are profiles for every player
每个游戏者都有不同的行为特征
The conservative point counter, the aggressor, the finesser.
保守反击型,侵略型,技巧型
What kind of player is Slessman?
瑟莱斯曼属于哪一种
Extreme aggressor.
极端侵略型
Okay, here we go.
好的,开始
What's the number 6 at the bottom of the screen?
屏幕下方的数字6表示什么意思
Number of password attempts before the program wipes the hard drive.
程序清除硬盘数据之前剩余的密码尝试次数
There could be an email, or a journal in the computer. Something that tells us where Heather is.
电脑中应该有电子邮件或日志等可以告知海瑟位置的东西
Do you think you can break in?
你觉得能破解密码吗
In 6 tries?
就6次机会吗
Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
继续尝试,继续失败,继续让失败变得更加有意义
Samuel Beckett. Try not. Do or do not.
萨缪尔·贝克特,别试,要么做,要么不做
Yoda.
尤达大师
I wanna talk to him.
我要找他谈谈
You read my paper. Learn anything?
你看了我的报道,有什么收获
Heirens said a man living inside of his head was the one who committed the murders.
海伦斯说过活在他脑中的人才是犯下谋杀罪行的人
You said he was lying,
你说他在撒谎
That there'd never been an actual case of multiple personalities.
其实根本不存在什么真正的多重人格案件
You have an academic interest in disassociative identity disorder,
你是对分离人格紊乱症有学术兴趣
Or you just planning your defense?
还是只是在准备为自己辩护
You a fan of Adrian Baal's work?
你是艾德里安·巴力罪行的爱好者吗
No. I'm a fan of yours.
不是,我是你的爱好者
You know... They never give you the real facts about CPR...
知道吗,他们从未告诉你心肺复苏术的真相
That outside of a hospital, it's only effective 7% of the time.
那就是在医院之外,只有7%的成功几率
Your friend had a 93% certainty of dying,
你的朋友有93%的可能性会死
But you kept trying... even after you'd broken his ribs,
而你即便在弄断了他的肋骨
Even after his blood was all over your hands.
双手沾满他的血之后, 还在不断尝试
Why don't you tell us where Heather Woodland is?
何不告诉我们海瑟·伍德兰在哪里
Woodland...Isn't she the girl that went missing a couple days ago?
伍德兰,不就是那个几天前失踪的女孩吗
Get him out of here.
把他带走
He is "isn't she the girl..."
他说,不就是那个女孩
If he'd already killed her, he would have said "wasn't she the girl..."
如果他已经把她杀了,应该会说,不就是之前那个女孩
She's alive. We don't know for how long.
她还活着,但是不知还能活多久
Is it true what he said about CPR? I mean, I didn't know.
他说心肺复苏术那事是真的吗,我以前真不知道
You want statistics on CPR, ask Reid.
你想知道心肺复苏术的统计数据,就去找里德
I wanna know if you're ok. I'm fine.
我想知道你是否还好,我没事
Are you? Think I can't do the job?
真的吗,怕我无法胜任工作吗
I think you can't be 2 different people at once.
我觉得你没法同时扮演两种不同的角色
What is it?
怎么了
Conflicts in the profile.
犯罪行为冲突
2 different behaviors. 2 different people.
两种不同的行为,两种不同的人
There's a second killer.
还有另外一个凶手
A second unsub. It's not unusual. Remember Lawrence Bittaker and Roy Norris?
第二个不明嫌犯。这种情况并不少见。还记得劳伦斯·比特格和罗伊·诺里斯吗
1979. They outfitted a van to rape...And murder girls in California.
他们1979年在加利福尼亚州利用事先准备好的货车对女孩进行强暴并杀害
We're looking for someone who fits a similar relationship?
我们要找的是跟他们关系类似的人吗
They're not equals. Slessman's smart, but he is a submissive personality.
这两起案子可不一样。瑟莱斯曼很聪明,不过他是屈从性人格
So number 2 is the dominant. Authoritative, arrogant.
那么这第二个不明嫌犯是主导者,不仅掌权,还很自大
Probably not as smart as Slessman.
可能没有瑟莱斯曼这么聪明
He's like the schoolyard bully recruiting a good underling
他就像校园混混,招了个好部下
He'll be protective of Richard.
他不仅会保护理查德
He'll make him feel like he owes him.
还会让他感到有所亏欠
If Richard's been up in the attic fantasizing about being an extreme aggressor,
如果理查德在阁楼里幻想自己是个极端侵略者
This guy showed him how to do it.
这个人就教他如何实现
He helped him take the first step.
帮他走出这第一步
I think we should interview him,use these as pressure
我认为我们该利用这些给他施压对他进行审问
No, no. We need leverage.
不,我们需要找到关键人物
A name. From the suspect list?
一个名字,嫌犯名单上的吗
That'll take too long. There's gotta be a faster way.
那个费时太长,应该还有捷径
There is. Here. This might be a little hot.
的确。拿好,可能有点烫手
Mrs. Slessman, I don't think we've got the right guy.
瑟莱斯曼夫人,我想我们抓错人了
I think the person we're looking for might be a friend of Richard's.
我们要找的人可能是理查德的某个朋友
Richard never had many friends. You sure?
理查德从来就没几个朋友,你肯定吗
There's gotta be someone.
应该会有一些吧
You've reached Penelope Garcia in the FBI's office of supreme genius.
我是联邦调查局超级天才办公室的佩内洛普·加西亚
Hey, it's Morgan. Need you to work me some magic here.
我是摩根,需要你显显神通
I got a program called Deadbolt Defense. And a girl with only a couple of hours to live,
我手头有一个门栓防护程序,还有一个只能活几小时的女孩
So what do you know?
你觉得怎样
Then you've got a problem. Deadbolt's the number one password crack-resistant software out there.
你遇到麻烦了。门栓是最棘手的密码型抗破解软件
You're gonna have to get inside this guy's head to get the password.
你要从他本人那里挖到密码
I thought I was calling the office of supreme genius.
你这里不是"超级天才办公室"吗
Well, gorgeous, you've been rerouted to the office of too friggin' bad.
不好,电话被转到"糟糕透顶办公室"了
Thanks anyway.
还是要谢谢你
Well, there was... there was this one young man.
的确有个年轻人
I think his name was Charlie.
我想他好像叫查理
Cross-reference Charlie for the second unsub.
把查理作为第二个不明嫌犯交叉参照
Charlie is probably Charles Linder.
查理可能是查尔斯·林德
He was Slessman's cellmate and...
他是瑟莱斯曼监狱室友
Received a dishonorable discharge from the military.
被军队开除了军籍
He's bigger, tougher. He could have protected Richard in prison.
他是个大块头,很强壮,可能在狱中保护过理查德
Where were they incarcerated? Cascadia.
他们以前关在哪个监狱,卡斯卡底
Less than a mile from here. Let's go.
离这儿不到一英里,出发
My name is Richard Slessman, and I have trouble sleeping.
我叫理查德·瑟莱斯曼,患有失眠症
Okay, what do I do when I'm trying to get to sleep?
好吧,如果我想入睡会怎么办
Guys, a little help.
伙计们,有线索了
We're going through every one of these CD's, scratches, wear and tear.
把所有的CD都查一遍包括有刮痕的,磨损的和破损的
I wanna know which CD he plays the most. Let's go.
我要知道哪张CD,他播放次数最多,开工
We get an address on Linder? It's coming right now.
查到林德的地址了吗,快了
Does senior management want a field assessment on Gideon?
高层会想给吉迪恩做现场评估吗
Don't worry about it. Are they nervous about him being in charge?
别担心,上面很紧张他负责这个案子吗
Aren't you on your way back to Slessman's house to help Morgan?
你不是要回瑟莱斯曼的住所去帮摩根吗
Do you know why he always introduces me as Dr. Reid?
你知道为什么他总向别人介绍我是里德博士吗
Because he knows that people see you as a kid, and he wants to make sure that they respect you.
因为他知道别人拿你当小孩子他想让他们尊重你
What's the address?
地址是哪
Don't think it matters anymore.
我想这个已经不重要了
Winston Churchill said, "The farther backward you can look, the farther forward you will see."
温斯顿·丘吉尔说过,回首看得越远向前也会看得越远
Anyone who can tell us more about Slessman?
谁能跟我们多说点瑟莱斯曼的事情
Tim Vogel was the security guard covering Slessman's block.
提姆·沃格尔是负责瑟莱斯曼关押区域的安保警卫
That's him over there. I'll get him for you.'
他在那边,我去把他叫过来
That was Hotch. Linder's name came up on a police report.
是霍奇打来的林德这个名字曾出现在警方报告里
And? He's dead.
然后怎样,他已经死了
Car accident, 2 months ago.
死于2个月前的一起车祸
Linder is dead.
林德死了
Too bad you guys came here for nothing.
很遗憾让你们扑了个空
I mean, talk about scum.
我是说,这个林德人渣
I can't remember how many times I put Linder in solitary for causing trouble with us.
我记不清他多少次为惹麻烦被关禁闭
You'd think the inmates would try to stay on our good side, right?
你们觉得犯人们会尽量跟我们和睦相处,对吧
Especially since half our job is protecting them from each other.
特别因为我们的一半工作就是保护他们互不侵犯
You protect them?
你们保护他们
If you're a little white guy?
只要你是小个子白人
Especially in a prison like this.
特别是在这样的监狱里
Linder's 6'4". You talking about Slessman?
林德有六英尺四英寸,你是指瑟莱斯曼吗
Oh, yeah.
是的
Thanks for your help.
谢谢你的帮助
He's a friend of Richard. He protected him. He will feel like he owes him.
他是理查德的朋友保护他,让他觉得有所亏欠
He fits the profile. And did you see them? The keys.
他符合犯罪行为特征,你注意到了吗,钥匙
Hotch, I've just found your leverage. His name is Timothy Vogel.
霍奇,我找到了关键人物,他叫蒂莫西·沃格尔
What's he doing?
他在干什么
Lowering the room temp. The cold puts them on edge.
降低房间的温度,寒冷会让他们紧张不安
Okay, so I want an SPD, and I want a Seattle agent in the room.
好了,我需要派一个西雅图警察跟一个探员到这里
I want him to see that we've got every department working on this. And I need some file boxes.
我要他看到所有部门都在调查这个案子,还要几个文件盒
Fill them. I don't care if the paper's blank.
装满它们,装的是白纸都无所谓
And I want you to write the name on the sides.
但在侧面都要写上名字
Whose name?
谁的名字
4 months of investigative work,
4个月的调查工作,1份档案
1 file, And guess what, Richard.
你猜怎么样,理查德
It's not your file. See, we don't care about you.
不是你的档案,我们才不在乎你呢
It's Vogel we want.
我们要找的是沃格尔
Oh, come on! I need a password. I need a password.
拜托,我需要密码,我需要密码
What am I looking for? What could I possibly be looking for?
我在找什么,我要找的会是什么
I've been thinking about the CD's. Oh, Reid, come on. We tried the CD's.
我一直在想是不是CD。里德,得了,我们试过CD了
We searched,sifted, and sorted through every one of this guy's head-banging heavy metal collection.
我们搜了,筛了,归类了这家伙每张让人头痛欲裂的重金属收藏
We gotta find something, or this girl is dead.
我们得有所发现,否则这姑娘会死的
Think we may have missed the obvious.
我想我们漏掉了最显而易见的
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Reid, what made you think of this?
里德,你怎么想到的
It was the only empty case.
这是唯一空着的盒子
All right. I'm an insomniac who listens to Metallica to go to sleep at night.
好吧,我失眠,听"金属乐队"的歌才能入睡
What song could possibly speak to me? "Enter Sandman."
什么歌能说出我的心声?"睡魔来袭"
We found out Heather was buying a used car.
我们发现海瑟当时在买一辆二手车
You know how car salesmen get us to buy a car?
你知道车商在卖我们车时,都怎么耍手段吗
They call it reciprocity. They drop the price,
他们称之为互惠互利,给我们降价
feels like they've done us a favor. We feel obligated.
好像帮了我们似的,我们觉得有了义务
There's a sudden pressure to reciprocate this one little favor.
于是乎,我们突然有种报恩的压力
And it's so powerful that we'll...
它是如此的强烈,以至于我们
put a deposit down on a car we're not even sure we really want.
会在一辆都不确定是否想要的车上下定金
So what? So Vogel did you a favor.
那又怎样,沃格尔帮了你个忙
He protected you in prison, and now you feel like you owe him,
他在监狱里保护了你,现在你觉得欠他的
and you need to protect him.
你需要来保护他了
Guys like Vogel learn in the schoolyard
沃格尔这样的人,没出校门就知道
which kids to bully and which kids to protect,
哪些孩子能欺负,哪些孩子得保护
and he's got you convinced that you owe him so much
现在他让你深信,你对他亏欠良多
that you'll go to jail for him.
以至于宁愿为他坐牢
Richard, I'm here to remind you something.
理查德,我是来提醒你
You owe him nothing.
你什么都不欠他的
There's something wrong.
有点不对劲
We gotta pull him over. I can feel it.
我们得让他靠边停车,我有直觉
You wanna know the word repeated more than any other in your file? Impatient.
你知道你档案里出现最多的是哪个词吗?急躁
You wanna stop him, you give me a reason.
你想制止他,给我个理由
His behavior. When we left him, he was nervous, unsettled.
他的行为,我们离开他时,他非常紧张不安
But now he's stopping at every stop sign. He's using his blinker at every turn.
可现在,他每个停车标前都会停车,每个转弯处,都用转向灯
He's slowing at yellow lights.
他还在黄灯前放慢了速度
This is not someone who is rushing to kill and dump a body.
这不是一个赶去杀人弃尸的人会做的事
Okay. Do it.
好吧,照你说的做
FBI. Put your hands up where we can see them!
联邦调查局,举起手来,让我们能看见
Put your hands through the window now! Now!
把你的手放到车窗外,快
All right, with your left hand I want you to open the car door from the outside.
好,我要你用左手从车外开车门
Get out!
出来
It's not him! Where is he? Where is he?
不是他,他在哪,在哪
Where's Vogel? I don't know!
Vogel在哪,我不知道
What are you doin' driving his car?!
你怎么开着他的车
He came up to me in the garage after our shift ended.
我们交班后,他来车库找到我
He asked if he could borrow my truck.
问我能否借我的卡车
What kind of truck? He's dumping the body.
哪种卡车,他是要去弃尸
What's the make? What's the make?! Dodge! Dodge Dakota!
什么型号,什么型号,道奇,道奇达科他型
Gideon, Heather's alive. How do you know?
吉迪恩,海瑟还活着,你怎么知道的
'Cause we're watching her right now.
因为我们正看着她
Hotch, he's gonna kill her. He's heading there now. We need a location.
霍奇,他要杀了她,他已经赶过去了,我们需要知道位置
I don't have enough time to get it out of him.
要安抚他的情绪,我时间不够
Find something, Hotch, or that girl is dead.
想想办法, 霍奇,不然那姑娘就会死
Morgan, can you show me the last 12 images lined up next to each other? Yeah.
摩根,能把最后12幅画面并排显示出来吗?好
Right there. Right there. You see that? The light bulb hanging from the wire?
在那儿,就在那儿,看见没,电线下面吊着的灯泡
Yeah, what about it?
看见了,怎么了
It's shifting positions like it's swaying...
它在变化位置,就像在摆动
like the earth is tilting.
就像地面发生了倾斜
Not the earth, doc. The ocean.
不是地面,博士。是大海
She's on a boat? Where?
她在船上吗,在哪里
It's a pier or a dock.
是个码头或船坞,要是在海上
He wouldn't be able to transmit the webcam image from the middle of the ocean.
他就不能用网络摄像头传输图像了
You're sure about this. It's the best we got, Hotch.
你十拿九稳吗,这是我们的最佳假设了,霍奇
Even if we're right, getting the exact location's on you, my friend.
即便我们是对的,找到准确位置也靠你了,朋友
What is it you always ask Garcia?
你总跟加西亚说的那句话是啥来着
To work me a little magic.
给我显显神通吧
Just to let you know... Gideon's talking to Vogel...
就是来跟你说一声,吉迪恩在跟沃格尔谈
and Vogel's nailing you to the wall.
沃格尔把责任全推在你身上
Yeah, whatever.
是么,管他呢
He said it was your idea to keep the girls on a boat.
他说把那姑娘安置在船上是你的主意
He's talking, Richard. Reciprocity.
他开口招供了,理查德。礼尚往来
Tell me where she is, and we make a deal.
告诉我她在哪,我们做个交易
Is it a dock? A pier?
是个船坞吗?还是码头
It's a shipyard. Allied shipyard.
是个造船厂,联合造船厂
Reid, he's inside.
里德,他在里面
Get Elle on the phone.
让艾尔接电话
Listen to me. You need to wait for backup. If we wait, the girl is dead.
听我说,你们得等增援,我们干等着,那姑娘就死了
And if we had waited in Boston—I can't.
当初我们在波士顿等了的话,我做不到
You told me to trust my instincts.
你告诉过我,要相信我的直觉
Stop! Stop! Get back!
住手,住手,退后
I'll shoot her. I wouldn't.
我会打死她,换我就不会
If I were you, I'd aim the gun at me. You shoot the girl, you got nothing.
我要是你,会拿枪指着我。打死姑娘,你什么好处也捞不到
Get... back! Shoot me instead.
退后,开枪打我吧
Come on. What, are you a lousy shot?
得了,你枪法逊毙了吗
50 feet away. You got a perfect shot. Shoot me.
50英尺,完美的射程,打我啊
You think I'm stupid? I think you're an absolute moron.
你觉得我傻么,我觉得你是个彻头彻尾的呆瓜
I know all about ya, Tim.
你的事我一清二楚,提姆
You're at the gym 5 times a week. You drive a flashy car,
你一周健五次身,开辆很炫的车
you stink of cologne, and you can't get it up.
香水用得发臭,而且你还硬不起来
Not even viagra's workin' for ya. You know what that tells me?
伟哥对你都不起作用,你知道那说明了啥么
That tells me you are hopelessly compensating, and it's not just in your head.
那告诉我,你在绝望的找平衡,不只是精神上的
It is physical.
还是肉体上的
What did the girls call you in high school?
高中时女孩们怎么喊你的
What'd they come up with when you fumbled your way into some girl's pants,
你摸进某个女孩内裤时,她们怎么说的
and she started laughing when she got a good look at just how little you had to offer?
她看见你那玩意儿有多小时,开始大笑起来吧
Shut up! Short stack? Very little Vogel?
闭嘴,短管子,还是小鸡鸡沃格尔
I got it. Tiny Tim.
我知道了,是小弟弟提姆
Gideon! You ok? I'm fine.
吉迪恩!你还好吗,我很好
Go look after the girl.
去照顾那姑娘吧
So what kind of report do they want on him?
关于他,他们想要份怎样的报告
I suppose whether he's fit to be a field agent.
我在想他适不适合干外勤探员
You know, Haley and I were looking at a baby names book.
你知道,哈莉跟我正在看给婴儿取名字的书呢
Guess what Gideon means in hebrew.
猜吉迪恩在希伯来语里什么意思
Mighty warrior. Appropriate.
伟大的勇士。恰如其分
So what are you gonna tell them?
你打算怎么跟他们说
What would you say?
你会怎么说
Gideon saved her life.
吉迪恩救了她一命
That's good enough for me.
对我来说已经足够了
You and Haley pick the baby's name yet?
你跟哈莉选好婴儿的名字了吗
It's funny... Haley liked the name Charles,
很搞笑,哈莉喜欢查尔斯这名字
but, you know... all I could think of... Manson.
可我嘛,却只想到,曼森
Then there was Henry. Lee Lucas.
还有亨利,李·卢卡斯
Uh... Jeffrey. Dahmer.
杰弗里,达莫
There's just too many of them.
他们无处不在
Kind of hard to feel good about catching one when you know there are 50 more still out there.
抓住一个并不能大快人心因为还有50个逍遥法外
How's your report going?
你的报告进行的如何
Didn't think you could hide that from an old profiler, now, did ya?
你没以为能躲过一个老分析师的法眼,对吧
You know, you saved that girl today.
要知道,你今天救了那姑娘
You can feel good about that. It is good.
你该引以为豪,是不错
It's a good thing.
是件好事
Nietzsche once said, when you look long into an abyss, the abyss looks into you."
尼采曾说过,当你长久凝望着深渊时,深渊也在回望着你
I'll take this.
我要这个
Have a n-i-n-nice day.
祝你今天愉快