It's so cool we got in here!
在这儿太酷了
You two have fun.
你们两个好好玩
Where have you been?
你去哪了
Where did you say the bathroom was?
你说洗手间在哪来着
Upstairs, second door on the left.
楼上,左边第2间
I'll be right back.
我就回来
There's our girl. That's her.
那就是我们要的女孩。就是她
Ingrid? Ingrid!
英格里德?英格里德!
Have you guys seen Ingrid?
你们看见英格里德了吗?
What are you doing out of your bunker?
你在工作间外面干吗?
I was on my way to file the things that I...file.
我正要去归档...一些我归档的东西
Excuse me. Hey. I'm... Sean!
打扰了,嘿,我在找...肖恩
Hey! Derek.
嘿,德里克
You must be looking for your brother. Yeah. Right this way.
你肯定在找你哥哥,是啊。这边
Brother as in? That's Hotch's brother?
哥哥...那是霍奇的弟弟?
Maybe Hotch is adopted?
也许霍奇是被领养的?
So Georgetown at law?
乔治城大学
You're doing big things, congratulations. Thanks.
你在干大事,恭喜,谢谢
Top of the stairs. Come in.
就在楼上,进来
Sean! Let me call you back Sean
肖恩,我再打给你
Hey, this is a surprise!
嘿,这可是个惊喜
Haven't cut your hair since Thanksgiving?
感恩节后你没剪头发吗?
That's what you said at Christmas! Sorry!
自从你说过的圣诞节!抱歉
It's your first time here, let me give you the tour.
这是你第一次来,让我带你参观一下
Yeah, I can't stay long, I'm working the lunch shift.
我不能呆久,我在上班
Well, not for long, congratulations.
不会久的,恭喜
You must be pretty excited.
你肯定很兴奋
I'm not going to Georgetown.
我不去乔治城大学
What? I changed my mind.
什么?我改变注意了
I got this job offer to work at this restaurant in New York,
纽约的一家餐厅邀请我去工作
it's not as chef, but it's under the right one,
不是主厨但是主厨手下
so I can learn from him.
所以我可以向他们学习
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I made up my mind.
我已经决定了
Sean, you always wanted to be a lawyer!
肖恩,你一直都想当个律师
Just like dad, just like me!
就像爸爸,就像我
Look what he got dad! Heart attack, 47.
像爸爸怎么死的?心脏病,47
I think I'm doing okay.
我想我很好
Look if it's about being in New York,
如果是关于纽约
NYU has a great law school,
纽约大学有很好的法学院
Columbia, Fordham I don't think you're hearing me.
哥伦比亚...福德姆,我觉得你没在听我说话
All I'm asking you to do is think it through, you know
我要求你做的只是好好想想
the logical is for you to go to Georgetown!
对你来说合理的事情是去乔治城大学
I have to trust my instincts!
我必须相信我的直觉
Sean it's typical for someone who lost his father Sean, at a young age. You know what?
肖恩,这对一个很小的时候失去父亲的孩子来说很典型。你知道吗
You're not him! Then why are you here?
你不是他,那为什么你在这里
It's a really good question.
这真是个好问题
Here he comes.
他来了
That's Hotch's brother?
那是霍奇的弟弟
I don't see it. Sean, listen to me.
我看不出来,肖恩,听我说
All I'm saying is that you're 25 years old
我想说的是你25岁了...
You know what? Don't profile me Aaron!
你知道吗?别分析我,艾伦
Now I see it.
现在我看出来了
Terra Mesa New Mexico, Five deads, all from Mesa university.
新墨西哥的特拉梅萨,5名死者都是梅萨大学的
No signs of sexual assault and no sign of theft.
没有性侵犯的迹象和犯罪事实的迹象
Five 19 year olds, minimal defensive wounds.
5个19岁,最小限度的防御伤害
One of them was impaled in a 6-foot wooden pole.
他们中的一个被插在6尺高的木竿上
Who wanna torture five college freshmen?
谁会想折磨他们如果全都要杀光?
They weren't tied up and no one escaped?
这样他们就不能联系,并且一个都不让逃出来?
No single unsub could have exerted as much control over so many people.
1个不明嫌疑人不可能控制这么多人
So you think there was more than two?
你认为不止2个
I think we're looking at a pack.
我想我们在找一群人
A pack? Three or more that kill in unison,
一群人?3个或更多,一起杀人
as in nature of the group dynamic dictates, the pack survival
本质上,群体动力学表明一帮人的存活几率
is depending on their ability to hunt successfully.
取决于他们成功狩猎的能力
And, as in nature a pack will keep on killing until
本质上来说,一群人会不停的屠杀直到
it runs out of prey or is stopped.
被捕食者用完或它停止
Stopped by what?
被什么停止
A stronger pack...
更强的一群人
Nietzsche wrote, "The individual has always had to struggle
尼采写过,“一个个体总是必须奋斗
to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe."
以防被部落征服。”
Sheriff I'm special agent Hotchner,
嘿,我是霍奇纳探员
these are agents Reid and Gideon.
这是瑞德和吉迪恩探员
I was hoping there were more of you!
我原希望你们会来更多人
The other agents went straight to station house to look at the victims' files.
其他的探员直接到派出所看受害人的档案
has Forensics had any luck?
法院的人怎么样
The county CSU went through for prints and trace evidence
CS郡的人在这里处理脚印和痕迹的证据
They said with all the work, by tramping here
他们替我们省了很多工夫
looking at footprints would be a waste. Come on.
在这里走来走去找脚印是白费工夫。来吧
Bodies were almost completely skinned, yet there's so little blood.
尸体几乎完全被剥剩皮,而且血也这么少
I think I know why.
我想我知道为什么
the unsub avoided areas of skin on the wrist
不明嫌疑人回避手腕和喉咙上的皮
and the throat, areas where the veins and arteries are closest to the surface.
那些地方的静脉和动脉离表面很近
Why would they do that?
他们干吗那么做
They didn't want them to bleed out.
他们不想受害人大出血
These kids were skinned alive.
这些孩子是被活剥皮的
Two cases of beer,
2对啤酒
two sleeping bags. there's a third sleeping bag upstairs.
2个睡袋,楼上有第3个睡袋
Everything you need for a night of teenage romance.
度过1个年轻人浪漫夜晚需要的所有东西
It's unlikely that two couples brought a fifth wheel to take notes.
2对人不可能会带第5个人来记笔记
Sheriff it's possible there was a third girl here, a sixth victim
如果还有第3个女孩警长会负责,第6个受害者
I'll get my deputies to canvas the area, see if anybody saw a girl.
我会叫我的副警长问问这片里的人,看有没有人见过1个女孩
You said there was another one outside?
你说有外面还一个
He was like the others.
他和其他人一样
coroner said from the amount of blood,
验尸官说从血的多少来看
he was alive when they impaled him.
他被插进去的时候是活着的
I know this is gonna sound strange, but
我知道这会听起来很怪,但是...
the way the victims were flayed alive,
受害人被活剥皮,被毁伤
mutilated and now the impalement display of this last victim.
现在这个最后受害人被刺穿
What? These were all war rituals of the native american plains idians.
什么?这些都是印第安人的战争中的仪式
That means something to you Sheriff?
那些事你知道些什么吗,警长
Say, it does! Everything you see around, this is Apache land!
我想是的,你看到的一切都在阿帕契人的土地上
This whole basin is a sacred burrial ground,
这整个盆地是宗教的埋葬场
and was the side of a number of massacres as I understand.
在我理解,它曾是大屠杀的地方
So this development is on their land?
这个开发是在他们的土地上上?
It was their land,
曾是他们的土地
but they didn't have the money or the inclination to build on it,
但是他们没钱或意愿建造这个
so the town seized the half of it.
所以这个镇就拿过来了
Last year the Supreme Court ruled that cities
去年最高法院宣布
can use eminent domain authority to seize and repossess
城市可以使用征用权
undeveloped private land for private development.
拿回私人的土地为私人的发展
And now the town is looking for investors to build on the other half.
现在这个镇在找投资者去造另一半
The Apache are fighting it of course in court.
阿帕契人当然在法庭上争取
There've been any violence until now?
目前为止有过任何暴力吗?
Nothing like this.
没有像这种的
You know anybody on the reservation capable of this?
你知道保护区里谁有能力做这种事吗?
I don't know, reservation's federal jurisdiction.
不知道,保护区是联邦管辖
Sounds like where we need to go.
听上去是个我们应该要去的地方
We'll call Garcia, see what she can find.
我们会叫加西亚看看她能找到什么
One order of bad guys on the Apache reservation coming right up!
想发令给1个阿帕契保护区的坏蛋吗?马上来
Let's hear it!
说吧
Apparently there was a militant group there in the 70's called the I.R.M.,
显然70年代有1个好战的组织叫IRM
Any of them still around? No...
组织里有任何人还在这里吗?没有
There's a guy in the reservation now
现在保护区里有1个家伙
who's been locked up more than a few times
被锁了几次
for demonstrations, resisting arrest...
因为展示,拒捕
mostly political protest type stuff.
大部分都是政治主张类型的事情
Get this, his father was killed in a shoot-out
我找到了这个,他的父亲在翁迪德尼之战的一场
with federal agents at Wounded Knee
和联邦探员的枪战中被杀
His name Benjamin Blackwolf, the son: John Blackwolf. Thanks Garcia.
他的名字本杰明?布莱克沃夫,儿子叫约翰?布莱克沃夫。谢谢加西亚
Blackwolf? John Blackwolf? You know him?
布莱克沃夫?约翰?布莱克沃夫?你知道他?
Indian activist.
印第安激进分子
He's been in a little trouble related to his activism but nothing violent, not around here.
他因为他的激进主张有点小麻烦,但是没有暴力,不在这里
Should we call the reservation police and alert them?
我们应该通知保护区的警察提醒他们吗?
I don't think that's a good idea. Why not?
我觉得那不是个好主意。为什么不?
Blackwolf is the reservation police.
布莱克沃夫就是保护区的警察
Jane Bear, these are FBI agents.
简?贝尔,这些是FBI探员
Gideon. Hello. Hotchner. How do you do?
吉迪恩,你好。霍奇纳,你好
and Reid. Hey.
还有瑞德,你好
Miss Bear is the president of the tribal council and principal of the reservation school.
贝尔小姐是部落委员会的主席,也是保护区学校的校长
President and a principal,
主席和校长
must be a busy woman!
肯定很忙
We're out here on our own Agent Gideon, we all do our part.
我们在这里只能靠我们自己,吉迪恩探员,我们都在做分内的工作
Is John inside?
约翰在里面吗?
Is this about the Terra Mesa killings?
跟特拉梅萨大屠杀有关吗?
They just wanna talk to him.
他们只是想和他谈谈
John Blackwolf has done more to help his tribe than anyone.
约翰?布莱克沃夫对部落的帮助比任何人都多
Jim, how many times have you called him into find lost hikers?
吉姆,有多少次,你叫他找迷路的徒步旅行者?
How many drunken campers has he tracked down for the park service?
他为公园服务处追踪了,多少醉酒的露营者?
John is a peaceful man.
约翰是一个爱好和平的人
Who would not hesitate to defend this tribe with force, if attacked.
如果部落遭到攻击,谁不会马上用武力保卫这个部落?
What does this have to do with Terra Mesa?
这和特拉梅萨有什么关系?
As long that John considers the building
只要约翰认为
of the Terra Mesa development on Apache land to be an attack.
在阿帕契土地上的特拉梅萨开发区的建筑物是个攻击
The developers have paid a lot the families to leave the reservation.
开发商花钱让很多家庭离开保护区
So many families have gone now that we can barely fill a single class.
一些家庭搬走了,我们甚至不能组1个班
... forcing the dene, the Apache nation to abandon their homes
促使人们,阿帕契族放弃他们的家
and live in government controlled internment camps.
然后生活在政府控制的俘虏收容所
Does anybody know the last tribe to surrender to the american government?
有谁知道最后一个向美国政府投降的部落是哪个吗
It was the Chiricahuas Apache.
奇里卡华是奇里卡华阿帕契人
And does anybody know the name of the last leader of the Apaches?
有谁知道阿帕契族最后一位首领的名字吗
Geronimo. I know.
杰罗尼莫,我知道
Geronimo. That's right.
杰罗尼莫,没错
He was caught by the US army five times!
他被美国陆军抓了5次
But the Ga'he had given him so much strength, he escaped.
但是Ga'he给了他很大的力量,他逃脱了...
Each time. Samuel, Yes?
每次。塞缪尔,是?
Tell the men from the FBI who the Ga'he are?
告诉FBI的人ga'he是谁
The Ga'he are mighty spirits who dwell in desert caves.
ga'he是居住在沙漠洞穴里很强大的神灵
Reid, is your name Samuel? Sorry...
瑞德,你叫塞缪尔吗?抱歉
Are the Ga'he good spirits or bad spirits?
ga'he是好的神灵还是坏的神灵
They're both, like men.
都是,就像人一样
I'll take over for you John.
我会替你,约翰
Blackwolf, I'm agent Gideon, these are agents Hotchner and Reid. Blackwolf,
我是吉迪恩探员,这是霍奇纳探员,瑞德探员
You look like a college professor,
你看上去像一位大学教授
you look like his student.
你看上去像一位学生
You, you look like FBI.
你...你像个FBI
We're with the behavioral analysis unit.
我们在行为分析部门工作
A profiler should know better,
分析员应该知道更多
How's that?
什么意思?
We don't do massacres.
我们不会大屠杀,你们会
You do. Me personnally?
你指,亲自?
Your government.
你的政府
M. Blackwolf, we'd like you to take a look at these photos
布莱克沃夫先生,我们希望你看看这些图片
and help us figure out how these kids were killed.
帮助我们查出这些孩子是怎么被杀的
You're not asking because I'm a cop. No.
你们不是因为我是警察才求助于我吧。不是
We're asking because you're an expert on native american culture.
我们请求你因为你是印第安文化的专家
I don't base my opinion on pictures M. Hotchner,
霍奇纳先生,我不会根据图片发表意见
I have to walk the ground.
我要去实地看看
We should start inside,
我们应该从里面开始
Forensics says the outside has been contaminated from all the construction droppings.
法院的人说外面已经被建筑垃圾污染了
Of all the native american tribes,
在所有印第安部落里
the Apache were most renouned for their tracking ability.
阿帕契人以出色的追踪技术闻名
It was said that they could track a man or animal through any condition
据说他们可以在任何情况下追踪1个人或1只动物
by simply noticing the slightest disturbance in the environment.
只需要留意最轻微的环境变化
It's profiling the dirt! Profiling the dirt
分析泥土
I notice you don't carry a gun.
我注意到你不带枪
21 feet. What?
21英尺。什么
Ask agent Hotchner, there he is the real gunhand.
问问霍奇纳探员,他是个真正的用枪人
Why do you say that?
你为什么那么说?
You carry two guns.
你带了2把枪
The maximum distance an attacker with a knife can close,
和1个带着匕首的进攻者可以接近的最大距离是21英尺
in the time it takes to react, draw your sidearm and fire is 21 feet.
算上反应,拿出手枪,开火的时间
Inside 21 feet, I win,
在21英尺内我赢
outside 21 I have other options beside shooting a man.
在21英尺外我除了开枪还有别的选择
Like negotiating. Like running.
比如协商,比如逃跑
Why do you say I carry two guns?
你为什么说我带2把枪
Your right instep print's heavier than your left.
你右脚的脚印比左脚的脚印浅
And since you don't appear to have a clubbed right foot...
因为你没瘸右脚
You can't tell that from my foot prints,
你不可能从我的脚印里分辨出来
there's no perceptible difference between them.
他们没有可以察觉的差别
Your problem isn't with your prints,
你的脚印没问题
It's with your perception.
你的感觉有问题
What do you see?
你看到了什么
There's a saying:
有这么句话
"Once too much blood has been spilled on the same ground,
一旦太多的血在同一片土地蔓延
ground develops a thirst for it".
土地发展商就不会渴了
This is all consistent with native american warfare rituals, but
这和印第安人的战争仪式一致,但是...
it's not that sure.
不是阿帕契人
Whoever did this carried out the most brutal practices
无论是谁做的,他执行了
of the Apache, Navajo, Comanche, Pueblo, and Sioux.
阿帕契族,科曼奇族和苏族里最残忍的习俗
No one tribe ever did them all,
全部都做了的这个部落
not like this.
不像这些
Real Indians would know that.
真正的印第安人会知道
This wasn't Indians.
这不是印第安人
And if you want to figure out who did this,
如果你想知道是谁做的
it might help to know there was a sixth person in the house.
知道在这房子里还有第6个人也许会有帮助
Why do you say that?
你为什么那样说
Female, 90-95 pounds, size 6 shoe, fallen arches,
女性,90-95磅,鞋6号,高脚弓
she was walking alone when she was ambushed by two men.
当她被2个人突袭时她正一个人散步
We also believe there were at least three suspects.
我们还相信至少有3个嫌疑人
Three? Yeah.
3个?是啊
Two over here plus at least six over there!
这里2个加上那里超过6个
Because while these two carry this girl struggling to their vehicle to the east,
因为当这两个抬着女孩往东面的车走去时
at least six others ran single filed to hide their numbers from the west.
至少有6个跺在那边的从西面跑来
So you're saying that they were eight?
那你的意思是有8个
At least. And one hostage.
至少。还有1个人质
You wanted to see how I'd behave at the scene of the crime,
你想知道罪犯在犯罪现场做了什么
you can at least tell me how I did.
至少你可以告诉我我怎么做的
Your lack of an emotional reaction seeing the crime scene
看到大屠杀,你缺少情感的反应
gonna believe you're innocent.
我相信你是无辜的
A guilty man would have faint disgust? Exactly.
有罪的人会昏倒并觉得恶心?没错
Do you know "counting coo" is? No. You know what "counting coo" is?
你知道什么是“数咕咕”吗
The Apache knew they could easily prove their superiority
阿帕契人知道他们可以轻易地证明他们的优越性
by killing many of the enemy tribe,
通过杀很多敌对的部落
but they also knew killings would start a fierce blood field,
但是他们同样知道屠杀会引发凶残的血战
which would result in the waste of lives and resources. Make sense.
这会浪费生命和资源。有理
So the Apache proved their superiority by "counting Coo". So the Apache prove their superiority by "counting coo"
所以阿帕契人通过“数咕咕”证明他们的优越性
Stealthily stealing property,
偷偷地偷东西
usually horses from right under the nose of their ennemy.
通常是在敌人的鼻子底下偷马
To the Apache, killing, unless absolutely necessary,
对阿帕契人来说,屠杀是绝对没有必要的
is a sign of stupidity, and weakness.
屠杀是愚蠢和软弱的象征
If this is your way of saying you're not the killer we already know that.
如果这是你的方式在说你不是杀手,我们早就知道了
So why am I still talking to you?
那为什么我还要和你讲话
Hotch, so if there was another girl out there,
霍奇,如果还有1个女孩
no one's reported her missing, none of the papers have received
没有人报告有人失踪
any claims of responsability or ransom demands.
没有任何的文件收到了要赎金的要求
We'd like for you to stay and help the profile briefing.
我们希望你留下来帮忙分析整理
If it will keep the FBI off the reservation, I'll stay.
如果这可以让FBI离开保护区,我留下来
Each torture ritual had specific religious significance,
每一个折磨的仪式有特定的宗教意义
but only to the tribe that practiced it.
不过只是对执行它的部落而言
Highly unlikely that anyone tribe will mix them all together like this.
1个部落把它们象这样混在一起,是非常不可能的
Meaning?
意思是?
Whoever did this obviously had knowledge of native american culture,
无论谁做的,他显然了解印第安文化
but they had absolutely no practical underdanding of it.
但是他们完全没有理解操作上的意义
What we know is this pack shares a singular vision.
我们知道的是这群人用同一个角度看问题
Whether they share religious faith, racist ideology, or political manifesto,
不管他们是共有宗教的信仰,还是种族主义思想,还是政治宣言
each member of this unit has surrendered
这个组织中的每个人为这个整体
its individual idendity to the group.
放弃了自己的个性
It's the act of kidnapping that reveals the nature of this pack.
主动的绑架反映了这群人的本质
From the german red brigade, to Munich olympics, to Iraqi insurgents,
从德国法西斯到伊拉克起义军
the act of kidnaping is a characteristic of political terrorrists groups.
绑架行为是政治恐怖分子的特性
We could be looking for a domestic terrorrist organization,
我们可能是在找1个国内的恐怖组织
like the Symbionese Liberation Army that kidnapped Patty Hurst.
象绑架帕蒂?赫斯特的共生解放军
But these are indians, right?
但是这些是印第安人,对吗?
I seriously doubt it,
我很怀疑
the torture and mutilation you see here
你看到的酷刑
are very confused imitations of warfare practiced by native american tribes.
是一种对印第安部落的战争仪式,混乱的模仿
Are you trying to tell us that Indians wouldn't be so brutal?
你想告诉我们印第安人不会这么残忍
No, I'm saying that indians wouldn't be so confused.
不,我是说印第安人不会这么混乱
Can we really be sure he's right?
我们能确定他是对的吗?
Well I'm afraidly certain Blackwolf was the man on it
我确定布莱克沃夫
beyond us to realize his people indians.
比我们要了解他的人
These are people made look like Indians.
这些人是装成印第安人
Why would anyone want to frame these indians?
为什么有人想让我们知道是印第安人?
Possibly to turn public opinion against them,
也许想激发大众对他们的不认同
Sheriff you mentioned the Apache were fighting the land grab in court.
警长提及阿帕契人在法庭上争取土地
Public opinion would be a significant factor.
大众舆论会是个显著的因素
Is there anyone besides the developers,
除了开发商还有别人吗?
who might be vehemently opposed to the indians getting their land back?
谁会反对印第安人拿回土地?
The A.D.U. Who's that?
ADU,那是什么
American Defense Union,
美国防卫协会
founded by a local businessman named Roy Minton,
是当地的一位商人罗伊?明顿建立的
They're like the minutemen who patrol the borders
他们像是在边界巡逻的部下
although these guys blame everything on the indians.
只是这些家伙把什么都怪到印第安人身上
Who are the members?
成员是谁?
Minton's people are mostly quiet, construction workers, building supply vendors,
明顿的人大部分是白人建筑工人,建造供给系统
working class people that believe indians are standing
工人阶级认为印第安人
in the way of progress, and commerce...
正在阻碍商业发展
Whether they feel the indians are standing in the way of progress,
不管他们是否觉得印第安人阻碍发展或盈利
or profit, or they're just genuine racists,
或只是纯粹的种族主义者
I think Minton and the ADU are strong suspects.
我觉得明顿和ADU有很大的嫌疑
Let's bring Minton in.
把明顿带来吧
M. Minton, any idea who might be behind these killings?
明顿先生,知道谁是背后的黑手吗?
Indians have a history of violent behaviour, especially the Apaches.
那些印第安人有暴力行为史,尤其是阿帕契族的
Did you know that they used to kill white settlers,
你知道他们曾杀害白人殖民者
decapitate the bodies,
把尸体斩首
put their victim's heads on wooden pikes outside their houses?
然后把受害者首级插到屋子外的木矛上吗?
That's a long time ago!
那是很久之前了
You still seem pretty upset about it. That was the other night.
你看上去还在为此烦心,有一个晚上
My family has been dealing with the Apache for 150 years.
我家和阿帕契人做了150年的买卖
You know your rhetoric sounds just hateful enough to justify violence.
你知道吗,你说话的方式让人觉得,你有足够的恨证明暴力是正当的
We don't need to stoop to their level,
我们不必降低到他们那个水准
we're fighting the indians in court.
我们要在法庭上和印第安人斗
Is that right?
是吗?
Then why all the guns Roy?
那么罗伊,枪是怎么回事?
Our record show that your 200 members carry over 450 firearms.
我们的记录显示,你的200个成员携带了超过450把枪
We're simply exercising our constitutional right on the second amendment.
我们只是在实施二次修宪后被赋予的权利
We have the right to defend ourselves.
我们有权保护自己
450 guns, Roy. I don't think so.
450把枪啊,罗伊。我不这么觉得
That's not self defense. That's plain paranoid. Not anymore.
那不是自卫,那明显是疯了。不再是了
If Minton is as fanatical as he pretends to be,
如果明顿和他假装的一样狂热
he wouldn't file lawsuits. Or organize labor unions.
他就不会提起诉讼,或组织工会
The indians are keeping Minton and the members of the ADU
印第安人防碍了明顿和ADU的成员
from making a lot of money on the development and construction of the Apache land.
在开发建设阿帕契土地上赚大钱
I agree. He's using racist ideology to cover simple greed.
我同意。他是把种族主义当成贪婪的遮羞布
Sheriff, I'd like you to put Minton under surveillance.
警长,我希望你开始监视明顿
You think he's guilty?
你觉得他有罪?
Not likely, but we've just given Minton reason to believe that some faction
才不是,只是想让明顿相信ADU中的几个小集团
of the ADU may have taken matters into their own hands,
开始自行解决事情
and Minton may lead us to them.
然后,明顿也许会带我们找到他们的
It's Garcia.
是加西亚
Hey, what have you got?
嘿,你找到什么了?
I have an NCIC hit on one of the prints on the sliding glass door.
在玻璃拉门上找到的指纹里,我在NCIC里找到一个匹配的
Ingrid Griesen, 19 years old, family moved her here two years ago from Texas.
英格里德格里森,19岁,两年前家里人把她从德克萨斯州送过来
Where they require fingerprints for driver's license applications.
在那里申请驾照时需要提供指纹
She wasn't among the victims on the scene.
她不在现场受害者之中
Okay. Nice job.
好的,干得漂亮
Think we might have found our sixth victim.
我们可能找到第六个受害者了
How old was Ingrid when your wife passed away?
你妻子过世时英格里德多大?
14. and then, you raised her on your own?
14。从此之后,你就自己把她养大?
Why didn't you report your daughter as missing, Mr. Griesen?
格里森先生,你女儿失踪了为什么不报案?
I didn't know she was missing.
我不知道她失踪了
She... has her own place.
她有自己住的地方
She has her own life at school. Her own friends.
学校里她有自己的生活,自己的朋友
When was the last time you spoke?
你最后一次和她说话是什么时候?
A couple weeks ago.
几周之前
She's been going through a phase the past couple of months,
过去的几个月她处在一个
distancing herself.
把自己隔离起来的时期
Has anyone threatened ingrid?
有谁恐吓过英格里德吗?
Not that I know of.
就我所知没有
Have you received any menacing phone calls
你接过恐吓电话
or seen anyone in the neighborhood?
或者在附近看见过谁吗?
Anything that's been unusual at all.
任何不寻常的地方
No. Nothing like that.
没有,没有像那样的事情
We have reason to believe that people who kidnapped your daughter
有迹象表明绑架你女儿的人
may be politically motivated.
有可能是出于政治上的意图
They killed those kids, and they kidnapped Ingrid in the name of their cause.
他们杀了那些孩子,然后以他们的理想为名绑架了英格里德
We think the first thing, or the best thing
我们认为第一件事,或者说是最好的办法
you can do to help your daughter is for you to go on the news.
你能帮你女儿的,就是上新闻
How will that help Ingrid?
那怎么能帮英格里德?
If we can personalize Ingrid to the public,
如果能在公众面前把英格里德具体化
the public will take any harm that comes to her
公众就会认为任何她受到的伤害
at the hands of the kidnappers personally.
都是她的绑架者们干的
Hurting her would hurt their cause.
他们伤害她就会危及他们的理想
That'll stop them from killing her?
那能阻止他们对她下手吗?
It might. Okay.
有可能。好吧
Hey. So?
嘿,那么
fathers blame themselves when a child is kidnapped.
当孩子被绑架父亲们就会
As irrational as it is, it's typical.
失去理智的责备自己,这很典型
This guy didn't do that, why not?
这家伙没那样,为什么?
In these situations, innocent parents,
此情况下,无辜的父母
they don't hide their feelings of guilt, while guilty parents do.
不会掩饰罪恶感,而有罪的父母会
So we're thinking this guy's guilty?
所以我们在说那家伙是有罪的?
Of something.
某些事情上
Ingrid is my only child.
英格里德是我唯一的孩子
She's my whole life.
她是我的全部
Please return Ingrid to me.
请把英格里德还给我
Talk to her, and you'll see, she's a sweet child.
和她说说话,你们会发现她是个多可爱的孩子
She's never hurt anyone. You have to see this.
她从来不会伤害,你得看看这个
... anything you need.
...无论你要什么
Contact me directly.
直接和我联系
I will try... What do we do?
我会做...我们该怎么办?
... everything I can to help.
...任何我能做的事情
We get rid of her. Whatever it takes.
我们得摆脱她。不管要什么代价
I'm asking you, please, let her go.
我求你了,求你放了她
We've got a caller on the line.
有个人打电话过来
Has Griesen been prepped?
格里森已经准备好了?
Caller doesn't want to speak to Griesen.
来电者不想跟格里森讲话
In fact, he...doesn't want Griesen to know that he's even calling.
实际上他不想让格里森知道他打了电话
This is special agent Aaron Hotchner.
我是特别探员亚伦?霍奇纳
We have Ingrid Griesen.
英格里德格里森在我们手里
We'll turn ourselves and the girl in under one condition.
答应一个条件我们会自首
I'm listening. You don't tell Griesen about it.
我在听。你别告诉格里森这些
What does it matter to you what I tell Griesen?
我告诉格里森什么和你有什么关系?
Because he paid us to kidnap her.
因为是他付钱让我们绑架她的
Don't move! Hey, don't shoot.
不许动!嘿,别开枪
Where's the girl? She's in the van.
那女孩在哪?她在车里
Got her. Ingrid? My name is Elle.
找到她了。英格里德?我是艾丽
I'm with the FBI.
我是FBI的
Are you ok?
你还好吗?
Tell me what happened.
告诉我发生了什么
Peter Griesen hired us.
彼得格里森雇了我们
He knew about our records, but he said he'd give us a chance.
他了解我们的案底,但他说会给我们一个机会
Two weeks ago, he called us into his office,
两周前他打电话叫我们去他办公室
said he had some off the clock work for us.
说他有些加班活让我们干
What kind of work?
什么样的活?
He said his daughter was in trouble.
他说他女儿有麻烦
he said he wanted us to
他想让我们跟着她,抓住她
follow her, grab her, and take her to the motel.
然后把她绑到旅馆里
You didn't question his motives? Of course, we did.
你没问是为什么?我们当然问了
But then he gave us half the money.
不过那时他给了我们一半的钱
He said if we harmed her accidental or otherwise,
他说如果我们不小心伤了她,或者有其他的什么
he'd make sure we paid for it.
他一定会让我们负出代价
So he wanted you to kidnap her but not hurt her.
就是说他想让你们绑架她但不伤害她
Yeah. So we grabbed her,
是,于是我们就绑了她
took her to the motel, then we called Griesen,
把她带到那旅馆
and he said come by in the morning.
然后我们给格里森打电话,他说早上会过来
But he didn't show.
可他没出现
What about the killings? We didn't know anything about that.
杀人又是怎么回事?我们一点也不知道
We saw it on the news the next morning.
是在第二天早上新闻里才看到的
We called Mr. Griesen, he said, hold tight,
我们给格里森先生打电话,他说坚持住
he'd come around in the afternoon,
他下午会过来
but he didn't show, so
但他没出现
then the next night, he's on the news.
然后第二天晚上他就上新闻了
And he's talking about kidnappers, and...
他谈到了绑架者,还...
Look, man...we may be dumb, all right?
瞧,伙计...我们也许有点迟钝,行了吧?
We're not stupid. I made the call right then.
但我们可不傻,我那时就打电话了
You kidnapped the girl,
你绑架了那女孩
but then you leave just minutes before
但你离开几分钟之后
someone else comes and kills those kids.
就有其他人来杀了那些孩子
We didn't kill them kids.
我们没杀那些孩子
We was with her the whole time since.
我们那时起一直都和她在一起
You can ask her.
不信你问她
That's quite the story.
真是出好戏
Thing is, they're telling exactly the same one.
事实是,他们俩说的完全一致
I believe it's the truth.
我相信这是实情
Why'd you kidnap your own daughter?
你为什么要绑架自己女儿?
You kidnapped your daughter and coincidentally saved her own life?
你绑架你女儿然后又凑巧的救了她的命?
Right now, at the very least,
现在,至少
it looks like you had prior knowledge of the killings. And at worst,
看来你事先是知道会有凶杀的,而最糟糕的是
I had nothing to do with the murders.
我对杀人犯一无所知
You paid Leland and Van Owen to kidnap Ingrid.
你付钱给利兰和范欧文去绑架英格里德
Why? I want my phone call.
为什么?我要打电话
If what you're saying is true, it seems likely your daughter
如果你说的是真的
was somehow involved in these killings.
看来你女儿不知何故卷进了这些凶杀
She had nothing to do with it.
她和这些事一点关系都没有
You stay the hell away from her!
你该死的离她远点!
I want the names of all your daughter's friends at school.
我要知道你女儿在学校里所有朋友的名字
Boyfriends. I want her class schedule.
男朋友的名字,还有她的课程表
Ingrid's very private. We have 5 dead kids.
英格里德很在乎隐私,有五个孩子死了
Tortured, mutilated and murdered.
被折磨,切断手脚之后被杀
And all we have to go on is you and your daughter. Do the math!
我们现在能依靠的只有你和你的女儿。算算吧!
It's garcia.
是加西亚
I got this. You sure? Yeah. Yeah.
我来处理这事。你确定?是,是
Yeah, talk to me.
是,说吧
Hello Ingrid.
你好,英格里德
I'm Dr. Spencer Reid.
我是斯潘塞?瑞德博士
I'm with the FBI, and I was wondering if you could...
FBI的,我想你能不能
Griesen Ingrid. 943239487.
英格里德格里森,943239487.
Excuse me? Griesen Ingrid. 943239487.
什么?英格里德格里森。943239487.
Doesn't look like Minton or the ADU were part of it.
不像是明顿或ADU干的
My men have been looking at him and his friends.
我的人已在盯着他和他朋友们
Checking on alibis. Nothing.
核实他们的证辞。什么都没有
The only thing I'm certain of is that Peter Griesen is trying to protect his daughter.
我唯一敢肯定的是彼得格里森在保护她女儿
Hotchner. Ingrid isn't catatonic anymore.
霍奇纳,英格里德不再精神性紧张了
But she's answering every question with only her name and social security number.
但是对于每个问题,她都只回答她的名字和社会安全号
Like a prisoner of war.
就像一个战俘
There's more. Garcia did some checking.
还有,加西亚查了查
Ingrid hasn't been enrolled in school for over a year.
英格里德一年多没上学了
She had good grades.
她的成绩不错
Just suddenly dropped out and vacated her campus apartment.
就突然从学校退学并空出了寝室
She left no forwarding, Hotch.
她没留下任何联系方式,霍奇
We have no idea where or how she's been living. Thanks.
我们完全不知道她住哪或过的怎么样。谢谢
I need to see Peter Griesen's phone records.
我需要看看彼得格里森的电话记录
How long has your daughter been in a cult?
你的女儿入邪教多久了?
Unit 4, i'm still on a code 6 outside the Minton residence.
第4组,我还在明顿房子外面,代码6的位置
Looks like everyone's gone to bed. over.
看起来每个人都睡觉了,完毕
10-4, patrol. base out.
10点到4点,巡逻员,在外面站岗
About a month ago, you placed a call to a psychiatrist
大概一个月前
in Boulder named Dr. Richard Frank.
你给在博得的一位理查德?弗兰克博士打了个电话
He's a deprogrammer,
他是个反思想侵蚀者
and his specialty is getting kids out of cults.
他的专长就是让孩子们脱离邪教
Your daughter joined a dangerous cult.
你的女儿加入了一个危险的邪教
and you couldn't convince her to leave, so you had her kidnapped.
你不能说服她离开,所以你绑架她
Now you're protecting her because you think Ingrid and her cult
现在你在袒护她因为你认为是她和她的组织杀了那些孩子
killed those kids, and you're probably right.
你可能是对的
There's another killing.
又有一起凶杀案
A family of 5 was slaughtered in exactly the same way
5个家庭成员被屠杀是和特拉梅萨凶杀案一样的方式
as the Terra Mesa killings, and among the dead are three girls.
死者中有3个女孩
ages 5, 8, and 11.
5岁,8岁,和11岁
Legally, this could go a long way
法律上,这可能要花很长时间
in distancing your daughter from the others.
让你的女儿与其他人离的远远的
If Ingrid had a change of heart, a case could be made for brainwashing
如果英格里德改变主意
or even temporary insanity.
我们可以立一个被洗脑,甚至是暂时的精神错乱的案子
Mr. griesen... We need you to tell us what you know about Ingrid's situation.
格里森先生,我们需要你告诉我们你知道的英格里德的处境
It's all my fault.
这都是我的错
Ever since her mother died, I've done everything I could for her.
自从她的母亲死后,我为她做了任何我能做的事
Somehow I left her vulnerable to these people.
不知为何我使得她很容易被这些人伤害
Given the wrong circumstances, this could happen to anyone's child.
在错误的环境下,这可能发生在任何人的孩子身上
Tell us what happened.
告诉我们发生了什么
Ingrid was in her first semester.
那是英格里德在第一个学期的时候
She started acting strange,
她开始举止有些奇怪
she hardly visited anymore, when she did,
她几乎不再和我见面
she was...different.
当她见面时,她...不一样了
How? How was she different? The way she spoke.
怎样?她怎么的不一样了?她说话的方式
She kept repeating these words, this jargon.
她一直重复这些话,这些行话
I didn't know where she was getting it,
我不知道她从哪里学来的
and she just disappeared.
然后她就消失了
Cults commonly have their own language.
邪教一般有他们自己的语言
they invent or redefine certain words
他们创造或重新提炼一些词语
only the cult members understand.
只有组织成员才能明白
It's a way of isolating the members from outsiders.
这是一种把成员和外界隔离的方式
It's a very powerful form of thought control.
是一种非常强大的控制思想的形式
If you could help us identify some of the key words,
如果你能帮我们识别出一些关键词
perhaps we could get Ingrid talking.
也许我们能让英格里德说话
She said i was a trespasser,
她说我是个非法侵入者
that I had no right to be here.
我没有权利呆在这里
In New Mexico? In the desert.
在新墨西哥?在沙漠里
She said grandfather...had taught her the ways of,
她说祖父教了她一些什么的方式
what was the word?
是什么词来着?
gahi, gaji... "Ga'he". Yes. ga'he.
gahi,gaji...是的,ga'he
That's right. Thank you.
没错,谢谢
We're looking for the cult leader.
我们在找邪教的首领
Typically men between the age of 25 and 35
他们的特点是年龄在25到35之间,非常聪明
with a high level of intelligence. Sociopathic underachiever,
反社会的后进生
with an extremely abusive childhood,
童年被极度虐待
and obviously someone with an interest in and affinity
并且,显然他对
for apache culture and rituals.
阿帕契族文化和仪式有兴趣和关系
Look for males with criminal records for lesser type crimes:
找找犯了小罪的男性
drug possession, petty theft.
私藏毒品,小偷小摸
What about school records?
学校记录呢?
The victims from the first crime scene went to Terra Mesa university,
第一犯罪现场的受害人是特拉梅萨大学的
maybe the leader was there, too. Great.
也许首领也在那里。非常好
Look for students who studied native american cultures extensively.
大范围地找找学习印弟安人文化的学生
We need to do it all.
我们全都都需要做
With this second strike, it could be a spree.
加上这个第2次的袭击,这可能会是个无节制的狂热行为
Sorry about your man, Jim. I appreciate that.
为你的人感到抱歉,吉姆。谢谢
Is that her?
她怎么样?
She won't give us anything but her name and her social.
她只给我们她的名字和社会安全号
Think so. Okay. They're ready. everybody out.
谢谢,好,他们准备好了,大家离开
Come with me.
跟我来
My friend wants to show you something.
我的朋友想给你看些东西
Ingrid, my name is John Blackwolf.
英格里德,我是约翰?布莱克沃夫
I know who you are,
我知道你是谁
you're the son of Benjamin Blackwolf. The Chiricahua Apache.
你是本杰明?布莱克沃夫的儿子,奇里卡华人
Come with me.
跟我来
What do you think happened here, Ingrid?
你觉得这里发生了什么,英格里德?
I think three little trespassers met the vengeful blade of the tribe.
我觉得是3个小侵略者,碰上了复仇心切的部落剑客
What tribe would that be? There are only two people.
会是什么部落?只有两个人
The apache knows who trespass against us.
阿帕契人知道是谁侵略了他们的土地
You're not apache, Ingrid.
你不是阿帕契人,英格里德
No. You are not apache, not anymore.
不,你才不是阿帕契人,不再是了
Grandfather tested me,
祖父试探了我
he sent me to the desert mountains to be blessed by the Ga'he.
他把我送到荒漠里的山上,去接受ga'he的祝福
The "Ga'he" have brought grandfather back to us, built his new tribe,
ga'he让祖父来重建部落
to reclaim the sacred land for the apache.
为阿帕契人重夺圣地
Where is grandfather?
祖父在哪?
Did grandfather ever tell you where the name apache comes from?
祖父有没有告诉过你阿帕契,这个名字是怎么来的?
It comes from the Zuni word, apachu:
这来自祖尼语,apachu
it means enemy.
是敌人的意思
And if grandfather knew the first thing about the real apache,
如果祖父知道真正的阿帕契原始的意义
he would've taught you to refer to us as the dene:
他就不会教你们称呼我们为dene
it means, the people.
意思是人们
Grandfather said that you and all the living apache are like the jews of old.
祖父说你和其他活着的阿帕契人,就像以前的犹太人一样
lost and wandering the desert in search of their messiah.
迷失徘徊在沙漠中寻找弥赛亚,
and he has-The dene don't believe in a messiah.
而且他,dene不信奉弥赛亚
You were lied to, Ingrid.
你被骗了,英格里德
The "Ga'he"—Don't use a word you don't understand.
ga'he说不要用你不了解的话
The Ga'he are not magic fairies,
ga'he不是有魔力的神
they're not gods as you understand them.
你以为他们是,可他们不是神
This is not the blood of an enemy!
这不是一个敌人的血!
This is the blood of a little girl just like you are.
这是一个同你一样的小女孩的血
You've been fed bits and pieces of a culture you don't understand.
你被塞了些零零碎碎的文化,但你却不理解
You don't know.
你不知道
What we do know is you've been manipulated and exploited
我们所知道的是你
by a very disturbed individual.
被一个神经错乱的人操纵和利用了
You're a liar.
你在撒谎
You have disavowed your ancestors,
你否定自己的祖先
only those who dwell on the deadlands deserve to live.
只有那些居住在死亡之地的人才值得存活
The deadlands are on the southern edge of the western tract.
死亡之地在西部土地的南部边缘处
You said cults like this seek out remote places, yes?
你说过象这些邪教中人,会呆在偏远的地区,是吗?
They like to isolate their followers and give them freedom
他们想孤立他们的信徒
to create their own societies. I got it.
给他们自由去创造自己的社会。知道了
It doesn't get any more remote than the deadlands.
死亡土地是最荒凉的地方了
How big an area is this place? About 100 square miles.
这地方有多大?大该100平方英里
We need to narrow it down.
我们得缩小范围
We might just have our cult leader.
我们也许刚找到了领导者
It's a guy named Jackson Cally.
他叫杰克逊?卡里
He was expelled from TMU six months before the others.
他在其他人开除前六个月被特拉梅萨大学开除
What for? Drug posession, peyote.
什么原因?私藏毒品,墨斯卡灵
Terra mesa, at the last in a string of colleges,
特拉梅萨是他最后一个大学
he studied religion and native american culture in every school
他在每个学校都主修印第安人文化
and he was in a seminar in native american culture with Ingrid Griesen.
他和英格里德格里森在同一个学术研究会里
That's how they know so much about me.
这就是为什么他们那么了解我
I've been a guest lecturer in that seminar for the past 4 years.
过去4年我常去那个研究会做讲座
If Cally's our cult leader, we need more information on him.
如果卡里是首领,我们需要关于他的更多信息
Have Garcia pull every shred of Cally's life out of the system.
让加西亚把所有有关卡里的资料调出来
She's already pulling it. Do we know he's still in the area?
她已经做了,他是不是还在那个地区?
He was arrested for trespassing on a bunch of motel properties,
他曾因非法侵入数家旅馆被捕
breaking into unoccupied rooms, but his last known address turned up cold.
住进空房间,但他不再最后知道的住处
Most cults don't have any legitimate means of paying rent.
大多数邪教中人没有合法途径租房
They tend to seek out abandoned, previously standing structures.
他们会寻找废弃的建筑物
Like Manson's Spahn ranch.
像曼森的Spahn Ranch
There's an abandoned motel off route 29,
29号公路那里有个废弃的汽车旅馆
right in the middle of the deadlands.
就在死亡之地的中间
I'll stay with Reid, and we'll pull as much as we can on Cally.
走吧,我和瑞德留下,我们会尽可能地调查卡里
FBI, don't move.
FBI,不许动
Put your hands out to the side and turn around very slowly.
把你的手放在两边然后慢慢转过来
Jackson Cally. Grandfather!
杰克逊?卡里。祖父
There's no one else here, Hotch.
这里没有别人了,霍奇
Where are the others? Hunting.
其他人在哪里?打猎
Jackson Gordon Cally. 32 years old,
杰克逊?戈登?卡里。32岁
spent most of his childhood moving from foster home to foster home.
在更换寄宿家庭中度过大部分童年时光
Hang on a second. I'm gonna put you on speaker.
等一下,我开免提
go ahead, Reid.
继续,瑞德
Simply another sad but unremarkable statistic.
只有另一个可悲且寻常的数据
Aside from the fact that he had an IQ of 189.
除了他IQ有189
Any criminal record?
有犯罪纪录吗?
At 18 he spent 22 months in prison for auto theft,
18岁时他因盗窃汽车入狱22个月
I just spoke to the warden at the prison,
我刚和监狱管理员谈过
said when he was there, he found religion
在那里时,他信奉了某种宗教
and began preaching to his fellow inmates.
然后开始向他同住的人布道
And that he once convinced a mass murderer he was doing time
有一次他说服了一个杀人狂
with to beat to death an inmate that was threatening Cally.
去杀死同狱的一个想威胁卡里的人
Ever since he was a child, this guy just survived on cunning,
从儿童时代开始
force of personality. He spent 22 months in the clink,
他就靠算计和个性的能力生存,在监狱里呆了22个月后
was released and then bounced from university to university,
被释放,然后从一个大学跳到另一个大学
studying, you guessed it, native american cultures.
学习,你们已经知道了印第安人文化
Okay, thanks.
好的,谢谢
What's his connection to the apache?
他和阿帕契人有什么关系?
Aside from taking your class, nothing that they could find.
除了他听你的课外,没有了
With sociopaths like Cally, there is no connection.
对于卡里这样的反社会者
If it hadn't been apache, he would've found some other culture
没有必要有关系,如果不是阿帕契
to attract and manipulate his followers.
他很可能找到其他文化来,吸引和操纵信徒
Like Manson, Cally has been forced to become an expert profiler of sorts.
像曼森一样,卡里被迫成为了分析家
He reads the people around him, he finds a way in,
他解读身边的人,然后钻空子
and then he brainwashes them to serve his needs.
然后通过洗脑让人们服从他
And the only way to figure out his game is to play it,
唯一能弄清他的游戏的方法就是加入游戏
I'm gonna give him exactly what he wants.
我会给他真正想要的
What's that? An audience.
什么?一个听众
Mr. Cally, I'm special agent Aaron Hotchner with the FBI.
卡里先生,我是亚伦?霍奇纳探员
You know, I spent my whole life talking to cops and doctors.
我一生都在同警察和医生打交道
Something different about you,
你和他们不同
you're not just a cop, are you?
你不只是个警察,是吗?
You're very perceptive.
你的感觉很敏锐
So, what are you?
那你到底是干什么的?
I'm a profiler. So am I.
我是个分析家。我也是
Your colleagues respect you a great deal,
你的同事都很尊敬你
looking to you to find all the answers.
依赖你回答所有疑问
Leadership is a grave responsibility.
领导者有很大责任
Well they don't call me grandfather.
但他们不称呼我为祖父
Well, in my tribe, grandfather is simply another word for teacher.
在我的部落里,祖父就是老师的意思
Did you teach your tribe to murder?
你教你的族人杀人吗?
No, I don't teach murder. I teach love.
不,我不教杀人,我教爱
Love of land, love of ancestors, love of the tribe.
爱土地,爱先辈,爱部落
These trespassers poison the land.
侵略者们毒害了我们的土地
The apache will soon remember who they are
阿帕契人马上会想起他们真正的身份
and they will hunt these trespassers off their land,
会将侵略者赶出土地
until no one but the apache remain.
直到只剩阿帕契人为止
You think you speak for the apache,
你认为你在代表阿帕契人说话
but you're nothing but a coward.
但你只是一个懦夫
And a killer. I haven't killed anyone.
和杀手,我没有杀任何人
Do you think that your little tribe is going to wage a war
你认为你的部落有能力挑起同
with all the white people in this state?
这个州里的所有白人的战争吗?
Pretty soon, we won't have to. Why is that?
过不了多久,我们就没有必要这么做了
What's going to happen when the angry white men come to the doors
为什么?如果愤怒的白人闯入你孩子们的家
of your children blaming you for the killing of their people?
指责你杀害他们的同胞呢?
What are you going to do, call the cops?
你会怎么做,报警?
No. you're going to string them up.
不,你会把他们绑起来
You're going to put their heads on poles and rape their women,
把他们的头插在柱子上,然后强奸他们的女人
just like the savage animal you really are.
就像你是一个禽兽
Like the save animal your father was before they shot him down.
就像在被枪杀之前你父亲一样的禽兽
No, Blackwolf! Enough, enough. I got him.
不,布莱克沃夫。够了,够了。我来处理
Let me in with him alone... I'll get him talking.
让我和他单独呆会儿
You've done more than we could've hoped for.
我会让他坦白的,你所做的已经超出我们的期待
You guys take Cally down to the sheriff's office.
你们把卡里带到警长办公室
You tell that man he's welcome on my reservation anytime.
告诉他我随时恭候他到在我的地方
I'll give you a ride back.
我载你回去
Blackwolf got cally to reveal his true nature, he's a racist.
布莱克沃夫让卡里露出了本性
None of this was for the sake of the apache.
他是个种族歧视者,这些都不是为了阿帕契人
Never was. It was always about Cally.
从来都不是。这都是关于卡里
It was about power and manipulation.
关于权力与操纵
Charles Manson claimed that he ordered his followers to kill whites
查尔斯?曼森声称他让手下去杀白人
in order to initiate a race war.
为了引发一场种族战争
Something he referred to as helter-skelter.
就是他所说的慌乱
And he believed in the aftermath of helter-skelter,
他认为在慌乱之后
the blacks, who he deemed inferior, would need a white man to lead them.
在他看来低劣的黑人会需要白人的领导
There was a large cache of guns missing from Minton's house.
在曼森的房子里少了大量的枪支
Why? Why would cally suddenly need guns?
为什么?为什么卡里会突然需要枪?
His whole m. o. is to fight a war using the native american methods.
他想做的只是通过印第安人的方式,来打场仗
Maybe he isn't trying to fight a war, maybe he's trying to start one.
也许他并不是想打仗
The first attack was designed to look like indians.
而是想挑起战争,第一次袭击意在让它看上去是印第安人做的
In an attempt to manipulate the ADU to retaliate against the reservation.
他想通过这个来操纵ADU进行报复
But they didn't. How could they? We had them put under surveillance.
但是他们却没有,他们怎么能?
So Cally tried to provoke them further
我们监视他们
by killing the head of the ADU,
所以卡里想进一步刺激他们,于是杀了ADU的头
Minton and his family.
曼森和他全家
Right, but that didn't work either so now he wants to attack the other side.
但这也不管用,所以他想袭击另一面
He's trying to provoke the indians by staging an ADU attack against them.
他想通过一场貌似ADU发起的战争,刺激印第安人
Call Blackwolf. We need to get to the reservation.
打给布莱克沃夫,我们要赶去保护区
The school is our most vunerable target.
你认为学校是我们最脆弱的地方?
Cally likes killing kids.
他喜欢攻击小孩
In 1861, Cochise led his followers to fight
1861年,科奇斯领导众人参加了
Put that away. What?
把那个拿走,什么?
You don't need it.
你不需要它
Use your baton.
用你的警棍
There are many paths to the same place, Trust me.
条条大路通罗马。相信我
Just so you know, you sound like a fortune cookie.
你知道吗,你听上去像个算命的
Split up. Find them.
分散,找到他们
Big mistake.
这是个大错误
Stay down, I don't want to hurt you.
趴下,我不想伤害你
Down! Don't move! Don't shoot! I give up!
趴下!不许动!别开枪!我投降!
You okay?
你没事吧?
Just had to shoot somebody, didn't you?
你还是得开枪打个人,是吧?
Children? They're fine.
孩子们呢?他们没事
we got them out before they got here. We took down these four.
我们在他们到前疏散了孩子,我们击倒了这四个
Without firing a shot?
一枪都没开?
Captain America here shot number 5. You're welcome.
美国上尉开枪打了第五个,不客气
Number 6 is cut up pretty bad, I don't think he's gonna make it.
第六个刀伤很严重,我不认为他撑得下去
At least I didn't shoot him.
至少我没开枪打他
I think I'd rather be shot.
我想我宁愿吃子弹
There's an old apache saying:
有句阿帕契人的老话
"You can take many paths to get to the same place."
条条大路通罗马
Be with you in a second. Thanks.
马上来,谢谢
What's this? Paul Morris, he's in the New York field office.
这是什么?保罗?莫里斯,他在纽约分局
If you ever need anything, give him a call.
如果你需要什么,打给他
He'll take care of you. This your way of saying I can't take care of myself?
他会照顾你的,你是不是在暗示我不能照顾我自己?
No, it's my way of saying I'm a jackass.
不,我只是在说我是个笨蛋
You know it must be hereditary.
这一定是遗传的
Sean... It's really important that you do this your way.
肖恩...你用你的方式做事非常重要
You know, what you feel is every bit as important as what you think,
你的感觉和想法一样重要
Dad knew that. I forgot.
父亲知道的
You reminded me, and...Thanks.
但我忘记了,你提醒了我,还有...谢谢
This is...a pretty messed up going away present, you know that?
这是...这是个很糟糕的离别礼物,你知道吗?
Brother worries. You need to get out of the office more.
哥哥担心啊,你应该多出去走走
Tell me about it.
谢谢提醒
So, I'm starved. How's the food?
我饿死了,食物怎么样?
It's pretty good, let me fix you something special.
很不错,我来给你弄点特别的
I'm in your hands.
交给你了
Want a beer? Sure, man. Thanks.
想要啤酒吗?当然,谢了