The end of his two year killing spree
两年的杀人狂潮结束时
Seven women were dead.
一共7个女人被杀
He made a name for himself, literally.
他为自己取了一个名字
He sent out written communication identifying himself as the "Keystone Killer".
他发出书面传话称自己为“拱顶石杀手”
These letters, all of which were accompanied by word search puzzle
他的这些信里面都附有寻字谜语
were a part of his game,
是他游戏的一部分
Like "The Son of Sam" he taunted the police,
好像“山姆之子”嘲弄警方
He fueled the media's fascination with him.
让媒体为之狂热
As you'll see in the book he left specific crime scene details in the word puzzles.
就像书中所见,他在字谜里留下了详细的现场描述
And then 18 years ago he just stopped killing.
然后,18年前他停止杀人
Now one of the Philadelphia PD's theories was
费城警察的理论之一是
that he was in jail with an unrelated charge.
他由于其他原因被关在监狱
But this is a man who craves attention.
但他是个渴望受人注目的人
He could not remain a faceless prisoner for so long.
他不可能长时间做个默默无闻的罪犯
Another theory was that he simply moved away.
另个推论是他搬走了
And he continued killing in another city or another country.
在其他城市或者国家杀人
The FBI's VI-CAP program tracks murders and murderers all around the world.
但是FBI在全球追踪谋杀案和凶手
They turned up nothing.
他们一无所获
This intricate knot was part of his signature.
这个复杂的结是他的典型标记之一
The signature we have never seen repeated.
从无重复的标记
Another theory was that he had died,
还有种推论是他死了
which was the only explanation for why a compulsive psychopath would stop killing.
这也是唯一可以解释通为什么一个精神变态杀人狂会不再杀人
But I never believed he was a psychopath who had to do this.
但我不相信他是个有这样的强迫症的精神变态
I believe he is a narcissistic sociopath who chooses to.
而是一个自恋的反社会变态故意为之
This is his last victim, Amy Jennings. She was 23.
这是他最后一个受害者,艾米詹妮,23岁
Her infant son was in the next room when she was killed.
她被杀时,襁褓中的儿子就在隔壁
So uh! So even if he thinks he's finished!
所以...即使他自动收手
He still has a debt to pay.
仍然要偿还罪债
Thank you, Mr. Ryan. Thank you, sir.
谢谢瑞安先生!谢谢先生!
Thank you.
谢谢
You looked comfortable up there.
你看上去挺自在嘛!
Why don't you come back to the BAU for a guest lecture?
何不回来BAU听做个课座讲座
I'm retired. Remember?
我退休了,你忘了
Hell of a way to relax.
倒是清闲啊
323 pages on the one that got away.
为一个逃掉的凶手写了323页
He hasn't gotten away.
他还没有逃掉
And you didn't count that 8 page prologue.
还有你没算那8页的前言呢
What happened to Florida? 36 holes a day.
为什么不待在佛罗里达?一天打36洞
Florida's too humid.
佛罗里达太潮湿了
Anyway I missed the seasons, So I'm in Philadelphia now.
而且我想念赛季,所以我现在住费城
You're in Philadelphia for the seasons?
去费城只是为了赛季
You think I'm! what, dysfunctional? Obsessed?
那你觉得我是失常了?过于迷恋?
You want to eat where the killer eats?
你想和杀手吃同样的食物
Sleep where he sleeps.
睡同一个地方
Maybe I'm addicted to Pat's Stakes.
或许我对过去的赌注上瘾了
Maybe I'm holding out hope that the Eagles will turn it around next season.
或许我期望下赛季鹰队挽回局面
Remember weapons of mass destruction?
记得大规模杀伤武器吗
What are you saying? You think I'm chasing a ghost?
什么意思?你是说我在捕风捉影
I'm saying sometimes we get it wrong.
我意思是我们有时候判断错误
Ever consider that? I've considered everything.
你想过没?我什么都考虑过
So how are things at BAU?Anything changed since I left?
BAU怎么样?我走后有什么变化吗?
Everything changes.
万物都会变化
Everything stays the same. You know how it is.
再怎么变化仍未脱离你的知识
Miss me? No.
想我吗?没
Just here to buy a book then, huh?
只是来买我的书?
What can I say? Profilers, they fascinate me.
怎么说呢,犯罪摹写总能吸引我
Sorry to interrupt, but this is for you. Thanks. Sure.
不好意思打扰一下,这是给你的。谢谢
Fan-mail! Fan-mail, how do you like that?
粉丝的信!粉丝的信,你喜欢吗
Wait a minute. Hey! Who gave this to you?
等下,嗨!谁给你的这信
I don't know! A guy in a blue jacket.
不认识,一个穿蓝外套的人
Hey, Hey! Wait! That's not the guy! It's not the guy!
嗨嗨!站住!不是他!不是他!
What's going on? There's some sort of misunderstanding.
不好意思先生,误会
Who in his mind has not probed the dark water?
谁的心中不向往着黑水?
We're like two volumes of the same book, Max.
我和你是一本书的上下卷,马克斯
Why don't we add a few more chapters?
我们何不再添上几个章节
Is this from him, the Keystone Killer?
是那个人?拱顶石杀手
The son of a bitch was right here.
那王八蛋刚刚就在这里
You still think I'm after a ghost?
你还认为我是在捕风捉影吗
Lock this place down. No one leaves until I talk to them.
封锁这里,没有我的许可谁都不可以出去!
Norman McClain wrote
诺曼?麦克兰说过,
"It is those we live with and love and should know who loot us".
总是那些我们相处、相爱,本该相知的人在蒙蔽我们
So they've been here all night?
他们在这里待了一晚上
Apparently. Where else would any of us be on a Saturday night?
显然是啦,礼拜六晚上我们还能去哪儿呀
It's not like we have lives or anything.
我们又没有私生活什么的
Speak for yourself.
说你自己吧
Guys, we are about to meet Max Ryan,
伙计们,我们就要见到马克斯瑞安了
the guy responsible for catching the Boise child killer.
是他抓到了博伊西的“儿童杀手”
Have you ever talked to him before?
你和他说过话吗
He's pretty intense, brusque. Not much of a bedside manner.
他比较严肃,傲慢,不像是好相处的
Sound like anyone else we know?
不觉得耳熟吗
I heard he was forced into early retirement.
我听说他被迫提前退休了
No, he chose to retire.
不,他自己选择退的
He's written a new book on the Keystone Killer case.
他写了一本关于“拱顶石杀手”案子的新书
He moved to Philadelphia to be closer to the crime scenes.
他住费城,为了离犯罪现场近
That's retirement? B.A.U. style.
这也叫退休?BAU风格的
"Who in his mind has not probed the black water"?
“谁的心中不向往着黑水?”
John Steinbeck, East of Eden.
约翰?斯坦贝克,<伊甸之东>
Story of good and evil, love and hate.
善与恶,爱与恨的故事
There's been some new activity on the Keystone Killer case.
拱顶石杀手又有动静了
New? He was in Max's lecture last night.
新的?麦克斯昨晚的讲座
What? He got away?
什么?他逃走了?
Would we have woken you up if we caught him?
要是抓到了还要叫你吗?
He handed this letter to the security guard.
他把这封信给了保安
And he included two drivers' licenses with it.
还附带了2个驾驶证
One is from his last victim.
其中一个是最后一个受害者的
Last known victim.
最后一个已知的受害者
Amy Jennings, strangled in 1987.
艾米?詹妮1987年被勒死
Do you see something?
看到什么
Ya, what is the significance of black bra and grey wool socks?
是啊,“黑色胸罩”和“灰羊毛袜子”有什么含义
That's what Amy Jennings was wearing when we found her.
那是艾米?詹妮被发现时穿的
That's a lot of detail to remember for 20 years.
20年了还记得这么多细节!
Green River killer couldn't remember where
“绿河杀手”
the bodies were buried much less what they were wearing.
别说尸体穿什么了
Well, some unsubs take pictures and print them themselves
有些杀手会拍照留念,自己冲影
so they can manipulate the scene, bring it to life.
所以他们可以利用那场景还原
That would explain the level of detail.
这样可以解释那些细节
Does no fight in the rear window have anything to do with the Jennings case?
“后窗处没有挣扎”也是詹妮的案子
No. He entered in through the front door.
不是,凶手从前门进
There's ample evidence that Amy fought him very hard.
大量证据显示艾米激烈反抗
Now he's referring to a new victim there.
他说的是新一个受害者
The second driver's license. Carla Bromwell.
另一个驾驶证,卡拉?布罗姆韦尔
Ya, there is a C. Bromwell here in the puzzle.
对,字谜里有个“C. Bromwell”
Philly PD went to the address on the license a little while ago.
费城警方刚刚去了驾照上的地址
Found her suffocated with a plastic bag.
发现她的尸体,被塑料袋窒息而死
Suffocated? His previous victims were strangled.His MO's different.
窒息?上个被害是被勒死的,作案手法不一样
He hasn't been killing all along, has he?
他并不是一直杀人,对吧
It would have been difficult to tie these new murders to the Keystone Killer
鉴于杀人手法的不同和,谋杀案发生的时间间隔
what with the change of the methodology and the time that's elapsed between kills.
很难把新发生的案子,归到“拱顶石杀手”头上
If he'd been active, I would have known.
他要是有所行动的话我应该知道
It's not entirely impossible for an unsub to switch he's M.O.
杀手改变手法并非不可能
The Zodiac Killer went from stabbing people to shooting them.
“极道杀手”从用刀捅变到枪杀
Yes, but he wanted to take the credit.
不过他想受人注目
This bastard didn't do anything in secret.
这混蛋做什么都要摆在明面
I'd say good morning but, it's still dark outside.
我该说早上好,不过外面还没天亮呢
Who's this? Carla Bromwell.
谁?卡拉?布罗姆韦尔
Uh! Gideon, can you put it on the news?
高登能不能开下新闻
The Philadelphia police were notified late last night of a letter
费城警方昨天深夜获悉
that was hand delivered to this news station.
有一封信直接递交到的新闻机构
Apparently it was written by the infamous Keystone Killer,
显然作者是丑名昭著的“拱顶石杀手”
who's wanted in connection with the murders of 7 women back in the late 1980's.
他在80年代曾因涉嫌谋杀7名女子被通缉
He also included a photograph of a woman.
他还附了张女子的照片
She appears to be dead in the photo, suffocated with a plastic bag.
看上去已死,在塑料袋里窒息死
Now, subsequently police discovered a body in the Overbrook area.
然后,警方在发现欧弗布鲁克地区一具尸体
But they are not confirming that it's the woman in this picture.
还没确认就是照片中的女子...
He works fast.
他下手够快
It's an understatement, isn't it?
你轻描淡写了
Meet you on the plane in 30 minutes.
30分钟后飞机上见
I'm coming with you.
我也去
I'm not asking, Jason.
我不需要你的允许,詹森
Philly PD confirmed that Carla Bromwell's been dead less than 12 hours.
费城警察确定卡拉?布罗姆韦尔,死了不超过12小时
She was 47.
她47岁
Victims are getting older. That is unusual.
被害年龄变大了,这很少见
Victimology rarely changes.
受害者集体特征一般不会变的
Her hands and feet were bound with flex-cuffs.
她手被活动手铐铐住
Flex-cuffs? No ropes?
手铐?不是绳子?
That's what they said. They're waiting at the crime scene for you.
他们是这样说的,他们在犯罪现场等你
Thank you, sweetheart. If you need me.
谢谢,宝贝,没问题
So older victims and a different mode of binding and killing.
受害人年龄变大了,捆绑和杀人方法不一样
Maybe the note just means we have a copycat on our hands.
或许那只是个模仿者
The copycat who just happens to have Amy Jennings driver's license?
模仿者怎么会有艾米?詹妮的驾驶证?
No! No, it's the Keystone Killer.
就是“拱顶石杀手”!
How are we supposed to work with him?
我们怎么和他共事
Gideon, he is not even an active agent. Gideon
他都不是在职的调查员
He's here because he knows this case better than any of us.
他在这因为他最了解这个案子
We're leading the investigation, he's only consulting.
我们负责调查,他只是个顾问角色
Anyone tell him that?
谁去提醒下他
FBI? Detective Charles Santangelo, Philly PD.
FBI?探长查尔斯斯安琪洛,费城警局
Agents Gideon, Greenway.
詹森高登探员,格林韦探员
You actually think the Keystone Killer did this? Yes, we do.
你们觉得是“拱顶石杀手”做的?是的!
Agent Ryan. Detective.
瑞安先生。探长
So I guessed you'd show up sooner or later.
我猜到你迟早会来
He's consulting with us.
他是我们的顾问
CSI's done processing the body?
CSI已经对尸体做过处理吗
Ya, we'll get out of your way. Thanks.
是,我们不妨碍你们了。谢谢
This is his 8th victim.
这是第八名受害者
There is no bruising on the wrists, ankles or neck.
手腕脚踝脖子都没有淤青
Just a good size blunt force head wound.
只有个很大的头部钝性伤口
Ya, probably a surprise attack.
可能是突袭
Well, the puzzle said no fight.
字谜说没有挣扎...
I know what the puzzle said.
我知道字谜说了什么
Head wound is extensive. Level of violence is escalating. Yup.
头部伤口很大,暴力程度上升了。是啊
This bedroom is in front of the house.
这个卧室在房子的前端
And a puzzle mentioned a rear window, maybe he left a print.
字谜提到了后窗,可能他有留下指纹
No way. Well I think I'm going to check it out anyway.
不可能。我还是去看看吧
You do what you want to do but believe me, you're wasting your time.
想做什么就做吧,不过我告诉你,你是在浪费时间
Elle's good at this, Max. Did I say she wasn't?
艾丽对这些很在行的,麦克斯,我没说她不是
I haven't had a feeling like this around a dead body in 18 years.
我18年没有面对死尸的这种感觉了
I remember what you said to me on my first day.
我还记得我第一天工作你对我说过
Don't lose your objectivity. This isn't personal.
不过失去客观意识,这不是私事
Yah.. well, maybe not for you.
是,不是你的私事而已
We are aware of the media reports,
我们知道媒体报道
Is it the Keystone Killer? however, we cannot confirm at this time.
这是那个“拱顶石杀手”吗?不过我们还不能确定
The FBI will be making a formal statement later on today.
今天稍迟,FBI会做出正式说明的
We received more information from the murderer than the police. What's going on?
我们从凶手那得到的信息,比从警察得到的还多,怎么回事?
We have the right to the truth.
我们有权了解真相
The Philadelphia police have to finish investigating this crime scene
费城警察必须先调查完犯罪现场
before we can make a statement.
然后我们才能公布
All of your questions will be answered at that time, so please be patient.
所有问题到那时都会得到答复,请耐心
That's all I can say.
我能说的只有这些
Ma'am, when can we expect that statement today?
女士,估计什么时候会公布?
Do you know anything about motive?
你们知道动机吗?
What do you think of Ryan?
你们觉得瑞安怎么样?
He hasn't changed much.
他没怎么变
I think we can learn a lot from him.
我想我们可以从他那学到很多东西
What could you possibly learn that you don't already know?
你都不了解怎能学到东西?
Hotch, repetitive thinking is the death nail for the brain. For complete brain usage
霍奇,同样重复的思维是无用的
diverse stimulation is the key.
多样化的思维刺激才是完善大脑机能的关键
Look at this. Let's go show this to everyone.
看看这个。给大伙看去
Found another note. Let me see that.
又有个便条。让我看看
In order for the light to shine so brightly the darkness must be present.
要光明亮的照耀,必须要黑暗的衬托
He's quoting sir Francis Bacon now.
现在是引佛朗西斯?培根了
I used this specific quote on
我用过同样的引用
On your book on page 184. I read it on the plane.
184页,我在飞机上看的
And you remember the page number of the quote?
连页数都记得
Don't ask. He says to expect another gift in 2 days.
别问了,他说两天之内会有第2份礼物
A gift? Calls his victims gifts.
礼物?他的受害者的礼物
Gifts for whom? For me.
给谁的?给我的
A lot of things have changed in 20 years
20年来很多东西都变了
including the age of the Keystone Killer's victims.
包括被害者的年龄
He's older, his victims are older.
他变老了,受害者也变老
Makes sense to me. Most unsubs have specific fantasies.
可以理解。大多数杀手有特定的幻想
This is as if there killing the same person over and over again.
就象一遍又一遍杀同一个人
This man clearly had a preference for young brunettes,
这家伙以前明显偏好年轻的黑发女子
and now he's switched to older women.
现在转向年龄大一点的
Well, what does that mean?
嗯,什么意思
Ted Bundy only killed women that looked like his fiancee.
泰德?邦迪只杀长的像他未婚妻的女子
But then, he devolved and brutally attacked a house full of sorority sisters
然后他退化了,残忍的攻击一屋子姐妹会成员
that looked nothing like his previous victims.
她们与之前的受害人没有任何共同点
He went off script.
他打破了作案模式
His final victim was a 12 year old girl.
最后一个被害人是个12岁的女孩
When the police found the van that he used to kill her,
当警察发现他用来杀她的货车时
the amount of blood revealed that he had lost complete control.
大量血迹表明他失去了对谋杀的完全控制
It was that devolution that eventually led to his capture.
正因为他的退化才抓住他
He could be devolving into frenzy.
可能是退化到狂乱
So you mean he's about to mess up.
你是说他很快要崩溃了
Keystone Killer's devolution is only a theory.
拱顶石杀手的退化只是个推论
We need to be prepared for anything.
我们需要做好准备接受任何可能
And if he is in a frenzy,
如果他是狂热错乱的话
there's no telling how quickly he'll fall apart.
就不知道他还有多久会崩溃
Or how many more victims he'll take with him.
还有不知道多少的受害会出现
So, we're going to go over anything we know,
所以我们就研究我们掌握的资料
old and new, and hopefully we find him before we find another body.
老的新的,希望能在发现新一具尸体前发现他
We'll start with agent Ryan's original profile.
我们从瑞安探员原先的摹写着手
Max, you want to present it? No.
麦克斯,你来讲?不
We're looking for a white male in his late 40's.
我们要找一个40岁后期的白种男子
The controlled crime scenes, the meticulousness and
喜欢控制犯罪现场,精心布置
the collection of trophies suggest a possible military background.
拿走战利品,说明他可能有军事背景
I thought you were going to present the profile.
我以为是你讲摹写报告
Team can handle it. The TEAM.
组里的人能搞定。小组...
We used to work solo when this all started.
我们一开始都是单枪匹马干的
Well, we were wrong.
但我们错了
You don't worry about too many cooks? Nope.
你不担心厨师太多?不
He used a quote, Jason.
他以前也引用,詹森
He used a quote from my book.
引用我书里的话
So? Maybe it's a coincidence.
那又怎么样,也许是巧合
We've both been doing this too long to believe in that.
我们干这行太久了,不会相信这种托词
All right, let's focus on the differences in the crimes.
我们注意看看各个案子的区别
What's he doing that's new?
有什么是以前没有过的
Well, his latest victim was hit in the head. That's new.
最近一个受害是头部受击,这没见过
In the word puzzle he said she didn't fight.
字谜中说她没有挣扎,那为什么要打她
So, why hit her? Scare her? Show her he's in charge?
吓她?表明他掌控着局面?
Well, he never did that before.
为什么以前没这样做过
And a blow that hard wouldn't scare her, probably just!
那么用力打不可能是吓唬她,大概是...
Probably just knock her unconscious.
要把她打晕
In order to control her?
为了控制她?
Why switch from ropes to flex-cuffs?
为什么从绳子换成手铐?
The intricate knot was a part of his signature.
复杂的绳结是他的标志之一
Flex-cuffs are easier. Probably saved him time.
手铐容易,节省时间
No no no, there's more than that. The rope was meticulously tied,
不只是这样。绳结打得很用心
it was intimate, completely unnecessary.
很个性,完全是附加的
And he abandoned the rope and the use of his bare hands
还有他放弃了使用绳子和空手
which makes his kills less personal and less controlling.
这样杀人变的不那么私人,不那么有绝对的控制力
Okay. Seriously, guys, let's just abandon all this.
好吧,说真的,伙计们。我们先放下这些
Let's just treat him like he's a new offender. He isn't.
就当他是个新犯人,他不是
Guys, I have a name.
伙计们,我发现了个名字
Nibrahs. That's a name? From what country?
“NIBRAHS”。哪国的名字?
It's backwards. S. Harbin.
倒过来,S. Harbin
And there was a Scott Harbin on Ryan's original suspect list.
瑞安最初的嫌犯名单里有个斯科特?哈恩滨
It's not Scott Harbin.
不是斯科特?哈恩滨
Harbin went to jail in 1988 for
哈恩滨,1988年进了监狱
stabbing a guy while he was trying to escape during a home invasion.
他因为闯入他人住宅后企图逃跑时,用刀刺了人
The guy later died.
那个人后来死了
Harbin didn't even know there was anyone at home at the time he broke in.
哈恩滨闯入的时都不知道有人在家
How long did he get? 30 years.
他刑期多久?30年
So it makes him a little more than a half way done.
这么说,才过了一半多
Unless he's been paroled.
除非他被假释了
No. No, it's too easy.
不是,那太容易了
I interviewed Harbin, twice. He's a pervert.
我审问过哈恩滨两次。他是性变态
He's a small time burglar with a fetish for lingerie.
迷恋女性内衣的小夜贼
I mean he's a creep. But he is not the Keystone Killer.
他挺变态,但不是拱顶石杀手
Believe me. Our guy has not been in jail for all these years.
相信我,我们要的人这些年来不在监狱
All right, I'm going to call Garica.
好吧,我打电话给加西亚
See what she can dig up on this guy
看她能不能从这人身上挖出点什么
He's not the guy.
不是他!
Jason, what are we doing here? Jason
我们在这里做什么?
What do you mean?
什么意思?
Well, is Ryan interested in catching the Keystone Killer,
瑞安是想抓住拱顶石杀手
or just proving he's right?
还是只想证明他是正确的?
Scott Harbin was paroled 3 months ago.
斯科特?哈恩滨三个月前被假释
Oh yeah? To Philly?
是吗,在费城
Yeah.. looks like it. And hey, guess what.
是啊,看来是的,嘿,你猜怎么着
Bad boy missed his last appointment with his parole officer.
他最后一次和保释官的见面缺席了
Well, that right there makes him a wanted man, doesn't it?
哦,这样他就要被警察通缉了,不是吗?
Uh-huh uh-huh. And I have an address on him.
啊哈...我还找到了地址
You are amazing.
哈,你真棒
You have no idea.
你想象不到的
FBI SWAT! Stop! I said STOP!
FBI SWAT!站住!我说站住!
OK, OK. All right, all right.
好好好...
Are you Scott Harbin?
你是不是斯科特哈恩滨?
What? Scott Harbin! Ya, that's Scott Harbin.
什么?斯科特哈恩滨!是,就是他
Hey! Come on. Ryan. You got old.
嘿!瑞安,你变老了
Haven't we all?
我们都是
Missed an appointment, Scott.
爽约了是吧,斯科特
Oh, they send the FBI now for parole violations?
FBI现在也管假释违纪
Ya, we were in the neighborhood.
我们刚好在附近
Excuse me, fellas. Thanks.
失陪,伙计们。谢谢
Hotch. Ya? Look at that.
霍奇,看那个
Socks 3 inches, underwear 6 inches.
袜子3英寸,内衣6英寸
They teach you that at basic training.
新兵训练是这样教的
Ryan thought he might have a military background.
瑞安,认为他可能有军队背景
Hey, Morgan. What's the chance he labels his secrets?
嘿,摩根,有多大可能他会把自己秘密贴标签归类呢
What do you think? I don't know.
你觉得怎样?不知道
He doesn't seem to be a guy who needs to be in control.
他看上去不像个有控制欲的人
He's definitely obsessive.
他确实有强迫症
Everything has its place.
样样东西有各就各位
Probably comes from years of solitude, huh?
大概是独居多年
Misdirect upbringing. And this is a guy who likes to be alone.
严格的家教,这家伙喜欢独自呆着
Sharing a jail must have been a nightmare.
跟别人共住一间囚室那真是噩梦啊
Are you finished?
你们搞完了没
Did I make you angry? Did I upset you?
我激怒你了吗?我烦到你了?
What? You're going to hurt me?
什么?你要伤害我?
No, I'm not stupid.
不,我可不蠢
No, uou...You wouldn't hurt me here.
不,你不会在这对我下手
You'd wait, sneak up behind me and hit me over the head, just when I'm not looking.
你会等,偷偷跟在我后面,砸我的头,当我不看着你的时候
What's the matter, Scotty?
怎么了,斯科特
Can't deal with woman who's not afraid of you?
对不怕你的女人就束手无策了
Hey, Morgan! Yo.
嘿,摩根!哦
Think he makes his own movies?
他自己拍电影吗
Well, if he's a control freak, or Ryan thinks he is, why wouldn't he?
如果他控制欲强,或者说瑞安认为他是,为什么不可能呢
Where are the tapes?
录像带在哪
Are you okay?
你没事吧
What do you mean?
什么意思
Got a little hot.
是不是太激动了
Did I say anything that wasn't true? Nope
我说了什么不合事实的话了?没
Well, then I guess I'm fine.
那我想没事
Hear that? Yah.
听到没?嗯
I got it, I got it.
我明白,我明白
Oh man. Give me a hand.
哦,天啊,帮下手!
What? Give me a hand.
什么?帮我一下
Hey! A little help! No!
嗨!需要帮忙!不
It's okay. It's okay!
没事,没事的...
No! No! No! We're the FBI.
不不不!我们是FBI
Get an ambulance! Right now! Move!
叫辆救护车!快!
I'm on it. Call the EMT. Roger that.
我这就去!叫紧急救护。收到
Ya, here he comes bringing him out. I'll call you back.
是的,这就带押他出来,我呆会打回给你
Scott Harbin. Single obsessive military background. Fits your profile.
斯科特?哈恩滨,单身,迷恋倾向,军队背景,符合你的摹写
But he keeps his victim in his house? He's that far off script? Ryan.
但他把被害藏家里,偏离他的模式太远了,瑞安
It's got your name on it.
上面写着你名字
Isn't Scott Harbin an inelegant creature?
斯科特?哈恩滨是个不雅的人
A monster. There is no light with him.
怪兽,光明不属于他,没有平衡
No balance. He is pure evil.
他纯粹是个魔鬼
Balance is what gives one mercy.
平衡给我们仁慈
You'll be reminded of my brand of mercy tomorrow, Max.
明天给你看我最新的“仁慈”印记,麦克斯
What does that mean?
什么意思
Scott Harbin's a predator just not the one we were looking for.
斯科特?哈恩滨是个杀手,但不是我们要找的
Cordon off the area at least six block radius.
详细调查方圆6个街区
Someone must have seen this guy.
肯定有人见过这个人
Well, that's got to be a first.
嗯,这肯定是首创
A killer actually leading us to another killer.
一个凶手把我们引到另一个凶手
Come on. We all know they make the best profilers.
好了,我们都明白,他们是最好的摹写者
They admire each other's work.
他们惺惺相惜
Ya, but usually from the far.
是啊,不过通常是远距离的
At least we got Harbin off the street.
至少把哈恩滨揪出来了
All right, let's review. What do we know about the Keystone Killer?
好,我们来回顾一下,关于拱顶石杀手我们掌握了什么
Well, we know that he's not dead or in jail.
他没死,也不在监狱
Enjoys taunting the game.
享受嘲弄对手的游戏
Ya, he's in complete control.
他完全掌握控制
He strangled 7 women in the 1980's,
他80年代勒死了7名女子
stopped for 18 years, and then began again suffocating them.
休息了18年,现在又开始,用窒息的
10% of all violent crimes are caused by strangulation,
10%的暴力犯罪是用勒的
it only takes 11 pounds of pressure to fully incapacitate your victim
只要11磅的力量就可以使受害者失能
and if you hang on for at least 50 seconds, they will never recover.
如果坚持勒住50秒,则必死无疑
When you suffocate someone you actually have less control over their death.
如果是用闷的话,对被害人的死就没有那么好的控制
It's actually more passive because the killer doesn't feel the life leaving the body.
比较被动,因为凶手感觉不到生命从躯体里消失
He's changed almost everything that he does.
他几乎改变了所有东西
Why why why why?
为什么,为什么,为什么...
What?! I mean, what's he getting out of this new M.O.?
他用新的手法想表达什么
Where's his payoff?
他得到了什么
You got Carla Bromwell, she sustains a significant head injury.
卡拉?布罗姆韦尔头部受重创
Blitz attacks suggests disorganization, no self-confidence.
狂暴的攻击表明他失去条理,没有自信
This is a guy who walks into 7 victims homes prior to this.
这家伙以前进过7个受害者的家
There was no forced entry at any of the scenes.
每个犯罪现场都没有强行进入的痕迹
Where's the loss of confidence?
他的自信都去哪了
He would never change the way he kills by choice. What?
他不会自主改变杀人手法,什么
We've been operating under the assumption that he purposely changed his M.O.
我们一直假定他是故意改变手法
You're saying he changed because he had to change?
你是说他改变因为他不得不改变
He knocked her unconscious.
他把她打昏
And it wasn't to scare.
这不是恐吓
Because he couldn't control her physically while she was awake.
因为她清醒时他的体能不能控制她
He could be incapacitated.
他可能有残疾
At least partially.
至少部分
Maybe an injury. Or a stroke.
或许受伤了,或中风
Either way you're gonna have to have medical records. Agreed?
反正要查医疗记录了,哦
Yes, so what are we talking about?
是啊,是什么概念啊
This had to have happened after the middle of 1988 in Philadelphia?
费城1988年中之后
Somebody who fits the rest of the profile.
符合摹写的其余描述
It's a lot of hospital records.
好多医院记录啊
Call our girl Friday.
打电话给我们的“星期五”姑娘
We're releasing a profile of the man we're looking for.
我们现在发布我们要找的人的摹写
We're hoping that someone out there seen this will recognize some of the elements.
希望有人见到这个人认出一些特征
He is most likely a white male in his late 40's
极可能是白种男性,40岁后期
with a military background and well educated.
有军事背景,良好教育
He has a need for power and control,
有权力欲和控制欲
so he probably has a job with some type of authority.
所以他可能有公职
You've just described half of the men living in Philadelphia.
你刚简直描述了费城里一半的男性!
How does that help us?
这有什么用
If you'd let me finish
听我说完
Killer wrote in his last letter that he'd strike again within 2 days.
杀手在上封信中说他2天内会再出手
How close are you to an arrest?
你们离逮捕他还有多远
I'm not at liberty to discuss the progress of this on-going investigation.
我无权泄露调查进度
My name is Philip Bromwell.
我的叫菲利普?布罗姆韦尔
My sister Carla was murdered yesterday,
我姐姐卡拉昨天被谋杀了
by a man you people should have stopped 18 years ago.
被一个18年前你们就该阻止的人
Are you at liberty to explain how I'm supposed to tell our mother about this?
你有没有权告诉我该怎么和我母亲说
I'm very sorry for your loss, Mr. Bromwell.
对你的不幸我很遗憾,布罗姆韦尔先生
Please know that we do have the very best team assembled to handle this.
请相信我们有最优秀的团队在调查这案子
Isn't special agent Ryan working with the FBI again?
特工瑞安又和FBI一起调查吗
He was unable to solve the murder before.
他之前没能力解决这案子
What makes you think he's capable now?
什么让你们相信他现在就能
Agent Ryan was one of a number of men working on this case.
瑞安探员是调查这案子的许多人员之一
There is no blame to be put on any one man or division.
不应该由某个人或部门来承担这个责任
I'd hate to be standing out there in front of those jackals.
我很讨厌站在那群豺狼面前
Well, JJ, she can hold her own.
JJ她能挺住
You're all better at the press thing than we ever were.
你们在对付媒体比我们强多了
Well, we have a lot more of it to deal with now.
我们要对付的还很多呢
They need someone to blame.
他们要找个人来责怪
I guess it's me.
我想是我吧
Are you okay with that?
你不介意
No, the fact is that I haven't been able to solve the case.
事实是我没能破这个案子
So I'm an easy target.
我是个容易的攻击目标
But if I.. if we do close it, that will all go away.
但如果我...如果我们破了案,就没这些麻烦了
And you think you'll be able to... you know, just walk away?
然后你就...就这么离开了
I won't have any choice.
我没的选择
But don't you want to?
你不想退出吗
I mean! Don't you get to a certain point where you want to relax,
你就没有想放松一下的时候
maybe spend sometime with your family?
和家人呆在一起
Family? I lost that a long time ago.
家人?很久前就没有了
I haven't even seen them in years.
很多年没见过他们了
As far as relaxing,
说到放松
the B.A.U doesn't employ too many agents with a relaxing kind of mentality.
BAU可不雇喜欢放松的员工
Do they?
不是吗
Well, we've got some records to go through.
还有些记录要看
Something debilitating enough to lose strength permanently,
有什么是可以永久丧失力气的
I'm still thinking stroke.
我还是觉得像中风
You know Ryan's profile puts the unsub in his late 20's.
瑞安的摹写是20多岁进30岁
Isn't that too young for a massive stroke?
对中风来说是不是太年轻了
Technically you're never too young for a stroke.
技术上说,中风不分年龄
80% of strokes are ischemic,
80%的中风是缺血性中风
the other 20 or hemorrhagic, which usually result in death.
20%的是出血性中风,通常致死
Ischemic strokes occur when plaque builds up in the arteries,
缺血性中风
causing restricted vessels to be blocked by a blood clot.
是由于血栓堵塞局部动脉造成
Okay, but doesn't it take years for that type of plaque to build up?
不是要好多年血块才能积累堵住血管
Ah, typically. Well then like I said, he was too young.
一般来说是的。所以就像我说的,他太年轻了
Did you know that stroke victims that play virtual reality games
你有没听说过,玩虚拟现实游戏的
show significant advances in recovery than those who don't?
中风者康复机会大的多
Now, here's somebody. In 1987 he was 30, single, dishonorable discharged.
这个人是在1987是30岁,单身,不名誉退伍
It's a good start. What was the injury?
不错的开始,什么伤
Broken neck. Intensive skull therapy for 9 years.
脖子受伤,深度理疗9年
What's he been doing since?
他之后做了什么
The guy moved to the Florida Keys, he's a scuba instructor.
算了吧,他搬去了佛罗里达,是个潜水教练
He's got the right idea.
他头脑正常呢
Come on. There's got to be something in here.
来吧,里面应该有文章
Taking a break?
休息
Is there anything worse than cop shop coffee?
有什么比警局咖啡更糟的吗
Nailed cop shop donuts?
警局甜甜圈
You know, at home I actually have to make the coffee bad now to enjoy it.
你可知道在家我故意把咖啡煮难喝点,这样我才不会“享受”
Ya, I've had what you make.
是啊,我尝过你煮的咖啡
You're saying you did that to me on purpose?
你是说你是故意那样对我
Well, what are friends for?
朋友间不就是这样吗
Remember that uh! Boise child murderer?
记得那个博伊西儿童杀手吗
How could I forget him?
怎么可能忘记
Lake City detective, Griffin was his name? Right? Ya.
湖城探员,名叫格里芬?是
I remember, we got to that man, that man was nearly suicidal.
我记得,我们抓住那个人的时候,他几乎要自杀了
Literally had kids dropping around him like files.
孩子们在他面前象苍蝇一样躺了一地
You told him feeling guilty when a series of crimes is occurring that you can't stop,
你对他说,当有连环杀人案发生,而你不能破案,你就会感到内疚
natural response.
自然反映
Important thing, not to let yourself become another victim.
重要的是,不要让自己成为被害
Hey, this is different. Really? Really.
这可不一样,是吗?是的
You see, Jason, somewhere I think in my subconscious
听着詹森,可能在我的潜意识里
I hoped that writing this book would draw him out,
我希望写这书可以把他引出来
that he missed the attention.
他喜欢引人注意
And maybe...Maybe I wanted to play his game.
也许...也许我想玩他的游戏
You had no idea he'd kill again? No, but he did.
你不知道他又会杀人?没人知道!
And now there's another woman out there in danger.
现在又有个女人处于危险中
You know this man better than he knows himself.
你了解这杀手比他自己都清楚
You always have. Now you've got an advantage.
你一直是。现在你有优势
You've got a team of most incredible agents in the world out there.
你有个团队,有最优秀的探员
And you're standing here alone.
而你却坚持一个人
If you let us, we'll help you find him.
如果你允许,我们会协助你找到他
Helen's running down injuries on college campuses.
海伦正在查大学校园里意外受伤事件
The guy's well read, he may have been a professor.
那家伙熟读书卷,搞不好是个教授
There are just too many hospitals, clinics, long-term care facilities,
太多医院、诊所、理疗院
we'd be sifting through records for weeks.
我们可能要花好多个礼拜浏览记录
Come on. There's got to be someway to narrow down the search, right?
别泄气,一定有方法缩小范围的
We ruled out a stroke and half the hospital
我们可以排除中风
don't even say how the accident occurred. Accidents?
一半医院没有注明事故怎么发生的。事故?
In America, someone's involved in a car accident once in every 10 seconds.
在美国,每10秒钟就有一起交通意外!
Car accidents with injuries would all be reported by the police.
交通事故的伤亡情况警方会有报告
We profiled him driving a late model American made sedan.
我们的摹写假定他开美国产的晚期车型
All right, so how about I get Garcia to check Philly PD records for
不如我叫加西亚去查费城警方记录
accidents involving American made sedans in serious injury.
涉及美国车的交通事故伤亡
It's a long shot. It's a shot.
这个方法很费时。这也是个方法
Start with 1988, if it was an accident it stopped him in his tracks.
从1988年开始,如果有车祸,那就是他停止作案的原因
Speak! I need a list, sweetness.
讲!我需要个清单,甜心
Ahh, sugar, you're in luck. Lists are my specialty. Go.
啊...甜心,你真幸运,这是我特长,说吧
Alright, Philadelphia 1988,
好,费城1988
I need all car accidents resulting in injuries.
所有有伤亡的车祸
Wow, there's a lot of them.
哇...好多哦
I guess friends let friends drive drunk back then.
那时候人们挺喜欢酒后驾车
Okay, you got injuries 36 in a 12 month period.
12个月内有36起受伤的
How many were American made cars?
多少是美国产的车
Almost all of them,
几乎都是
except only 5 were serious enough to send the drivers to the hospital.
不过只有5起严重到要入院
Let's hear it from American made safety.
看来美国车很坚固哦
Tell me who the drivers were.
好,告诉我司机是谁
Okay, one happened on I95 by the airport,
一个在机场附近的95路上
ambulance picked up the other driver outside of 32-45 Anders Street.
救护车在安德斯街,32-45号外面,救起了另外一名司机
Ouch, broken back, that's not good.
啊...脊柱受伤...那可不妙
Wait, Anders Street.
等等,安德斯街
Thrity-two hundred block of Anders,
安德斯街,3200号区
that's where Carla Bromwell lived.
那是卡拉?布罗姆韦尔住的地方
Well, that driver's name is Walter Kern, currently 48 years old,
司机叫沃尔特?克恩,现在48岁
and still residing in the city of brother and sisterly love.
仍然住在费城
If he's 48 that would have put him in his late 20's at the time of the killing.
如果是48,那杀人时就是20岁后半
Just like Ryan predicted.
就象瑞安推测的一样
Walter Kern had a military background.
沃尔特?克恩有军事背景
ROTC in high school, 4 years in the air force.
高中预备役,空军4年
Hospital records show that he lost
医院记录
mobility in his right side due to severed nerve damage to his spinal cord.
左边行动能力丧失,因为7处脊椎神经受伤
He never got the strength back.
这很难恢复力气了
Kern's been a county worker, claims adjuster,
他做过市政职员,保险理赔员
and get this, he installed home alarms with Scott Harbin.
还有,他帮斯科特?哈恩滨装了家庭报警系统
Takes one to know one.
由一个引到另一个
All those jobs allowed him access to peoples homes.
这些工作都让他随意进去别人家
Explains why there was no sign of forced entry.
所以没有强行进入的迹象
He had a legitimate reason to knock on the door.
他有合法理由去敲人家的门
Women felt comfortable letting him inside.
女人们毫无防备的让他进门
He got a degree in criminology from Villanova in 1988.
他在1988年获得了维拉诺瓦大学刑法学的学位
I wonder if he murdered anyone on campus.
不知他在校园有没有杀过人
That certainly explains his knowledge of law enforcement.
这显然解释了丰富的法律知识
This looks like our guy. Anybody's got a current address?
有人知道他现在的住址吗?
557 Wight Street, Southeast Philadelphia.
怀特街975号,费城东南部
I got you, you son of a bitch.
我很快就会抓住你的,杂种!
We got him, let's go bring him in.
我们找到他了,去抓他吧
Hey, Walter. Come on in.
嗨,沃尔特,进来吧
How can I help you gentlemen?
有什么事,先生们
I'm special agent Jason Gideon, this is special agent Max Ryan with the FBI.
特工詹森?高登,这是FBI的特工瑞安
Could we speak with Walter Kern?
我们找沃尔特?克恩
He's not here right now.
他现在不在
You know where he is?
知道他去哪了吗
Is something wrong?
发生什么事了
Could we come inside?
我们可以进去吗
What are you going to do? Why are you doing this? Why?
你要干什么...为什么这么做...为什么
Put on these cuffs. Do it. Now!
戴上手铐,快!快!
Walter's at the Pinewood Community Center working with the boy scouts.
沃尔特在派恩伍德社区中心和童子军一起
He volunteers as one of the leaders.
他自愿做一名领队
Would it be possible for us to search the house, ma'am?
我们可以搜你的房子吗
Hotch, he's at the Pinewood Community Center. What for? Hotch
他在派恩伍德社区中心,为什么
We've been called into investigate the murders of several women
我们奉命调查费城几起女子被杀的案子
here in Philadelphia. That's why we need to talk to him.
我们需要和他谈谈
That is the craziest thing I've ever heard.
这是我听过最疯狂的事
And I'm going to have to ask you to leave.. now.
我要请你们离开了,请吧
Can you answer one question for us, ma'am?
可以请你回答一个问题吗,太太
Does your husband have an area here in the house that you're never supposed to go into?
这个房子里有没有一个地方,你丈夫不许你进去?
A place that you're not supposed to see?
不让你看的?
Walter has a dark room.
沃尔特有个暗室
If he knew you were in there, would he become so angry that you fear he could hurt you?
如果被他发现你去了那里,他会不会生气到要打你
He just doesn't want me to ruin his pictures. That's all.
他...只是不想我弄坏他的照片
Mrs. Kern, has your husband ever suffered from long periods of depression?
克恩太太,你丈夫有没有长期忧郁
Yes, after his car accident.
是的,车祸后
And did he suddenly snap out of it for no apparent reason?
他是不是毫无理由的忽然好了
What does all this mean?
这些说明了什么
Could you show us the room, Mrs. Kern?
可以让我们看他的暗室吗,克恩太太
It's clear.
安全
Looks like he collected every article written about him.
看起来他收集了所有关于他的文章
He's got your book.
那是你的书
Damn it, I signed it.
天,我还签名了
Hotch was entirely correct about the photography.
霍奇说得对
His cellar's where he develops his photographs.
他在地窖里自己洗照片
What's that, a scrap book?
那是剪报
There's a chapter on every woman he's killed.
每个被害女子都写成了一个章节
These entries are detailed enough to let him relive the kills for years.
这些条目够详细,可以让他回味那些谋杀好多年
Candid photographs of the victims at the park, grocery store,
被害人在公园,杂货店
outside of church, driver's license, clothing, jewelry.
教堂外,驾照,衣服和首饰的拍立得照片
Those chapters in the back, they're not finished.
后面一章还没结束呢
These photographs are at least 20 years old.
这些照片应该20多年久了
I mean look at the hair styles, the clothing...
你看那发型,衣服
His recent themes of communication have been about old friends, unfinished business.
他最近和一个老朋友取得了联系,未完成的事
His car accident was in the Fairmount district of Philadelphia,
他的车祸是在费城的费尔芒特区
that's exactly where Carla Bromwell lived.
那正好是卡拉?布罗姆韦尔住的地方
He was on the way to kill her when he had his accident.
他去杀她的路上出了车祸
It's not about finding a new type of victim, it's about his specific target.
这不是找新目标,这就是具体目标
Because he was such a perfectionist,
因为他是完美主义者,他很专业
and is a perfectionist, he had to finish what he had started years ago.
作为一个完美主义者,他必须完成他多年前没完成的事
All these aren't new victims, Max.
他们都不是新的受害者,麦克斯
They were already targeted, right from day one.
她们早就是目标了,从第一天开始
Who's in that last chapter?
下章是谁
What's wrong with you, Walter?
你怎么了,沃尔特
I've known you and Ann for years, you're good people.
我认识你和安妮很多年了,你们都是好人
Lie down on your back.
躺下
Speak again, and I will kill you.
再说话我就杀了你
I believe Walter Kern is in Sylvia Gooden's home now,
我们相信沃尔特正在希尔维亚?古登家里
Hotch confirmed he left the community center hours ago,
霍奇确认他几小时前离开了社区中心
and Kern's car's parked on the next block.
现在克恩的车停在隔壁街区
I want Walter Kern alive.
我要活捉沃尔特?克恩
I'll stand by for the word.
我会等你下令
Okay, let's move out.
我们出发吧
I'll call you when we've secured Kern. Please.. don't.
制服克恩之后我就叫你。求你...不要
I need to do this. I can't stop it.
我必须要这样做,我无法停止
No! No!
不!不!
It'll be over soon.
很快就会结束了
Don't move! Don't move! Down on your knees!
不许动!不许动!跪下!
Down! Don't move! Watch my arm!
跪下!不许动!我的手
It's all right, FBI. Watch it!
没事了,FBI。小心
FBI. Easy! You're going to be all right.
FBI,放轻松!你会没事的
We got her. Sylvia Gooden's alive. We got her.
抓住他了,希尔维亚?古登活着
Gideon, I need your cuffs, man.
高登给我手铐,伙计
You're going to be fine. It's over.
你会没事的,结束了
You're going to be fine.
你会没事的
Why don't you do this? I'll take care of her.
你来做,我照顾她
That's enough. Now get up.
够了...站起来
You're going to be okay. You're all right. Just breath. Just breath.
你会没事的,好,呼吸,呼吸...
You got him. Ya, I got him.
你抓紧他,嗯,我抓住了
I know you've enjoyed this ride as much as I have, Max.
这一切过程你和我同样的享受,麦克斯
I sure am enjoying this part of it.
当然我喜欢这部分
We are inseparable, you and me.
我们不可分离,你和我
Let's just test that theory, huh?
我们来检验一下这个说法
Get him out of here.
把他带出去
Abraham Lincoln once said,
亚伯拉罕?林肯说过
"In the end, it's not the years in your life that count.
“到头来,你活了多少岁不算数
It's the life in your years. "
重要的是你怎么过的这些年岁”
Did Jason ever tell you about the time
詹森有没有告诉过你
that he found the director's itinerary in a bomber's car?
他那次在一炸弹手的车里,发现局长的行程计划的情景?
Come on, come on.
什么,什么?说吧,说吧
No, no. He never said anything.
不不,他什么都没说
Well, let me fill you in then.
那让我给你们补上一课吧
We had this bomber case, it was one of Jason's first
有一个爆炸案,这是他最初的案子之一
so we had him go over and search the bomber's car, which was in the Quantico garage.
我们叫他去搜在匡恩提科车库炸弹手的车
Except for me and the guys had planted this piece of paper
我和队员们计划
that had all these times and locations of where the FBI director
写了FBI局长的活动时间和地点的纸
was going to be over the next 48 hours.
在48小时之内再看那张
Anyway, Jason takes one look at this piece of paper
而詹森看了一眼那张纸
and before we could stop him, he takes off
在我们阻止他之前,他冲了出去
runs up 25 flights of stairs to the directors office. Get out of here!
飞奔上了25层楼梯到局长办公室,别扯了
Barges in interrupting a meeting with the Attorney General himself.
打断了局长和总检察长的会议
Yay! The director didn't find it very funny.
好啊!局长可部觉得这很好玩
Now, he was the only one who did this.
只要他这么做
You know he has no one, no family.
你知道他孤家寡人,没有家人
Who's that?
谁
Ryan. I mean technically he's retired, but he hasn't seen his kids in years. Ryan
他名义上算退休了,但好多年没见过他孩子了
Divorce is not uncommon in the B.A.U.
BAU里离婚又不希奇
You know the other night when you called,
你记得前几天晚上你打电话来
Saturday night, don't you think it was weird that we all just were able to drop everything
周末晚上,你觉得这样不怪吗?我们随时要放下一切
and go to the office, that we're all available to you anytime you call, day or night.
赶往办公室,随时待命,不管白天黑夜
No, not really.
不觉得
How do you do it?
你怎么做到的
How do you do this job, and still have a wife, and a baby?
你怎么做这份工的,同时还留住老婆孩子
Well, when I'm with them I try to focus 100% of my attention there.
当我和他们在一起时,我努力100%集中精力在他们身上
And when I'm with you guys, I try to do the same thing.
我和你们在一起时,也是一样
It's about priorities, Elle. It's about setting them and keeping them.
就是知要道你该优先考虑的事,艾丽,安排好它们
I'm just so scared that I'm going to turn into that guy over there.
我很怕我会变成那家伙一样
Look up and see that my life has passed me by while I was chasing monsters.
到头来只发现,我的人生,就在追击魔头的时候流逝了
It's hard.
这确实很难
This job will eat you up if you let it.
如果你放任下去,这份职业就会吞噬你
So what do I do?
那我该做什么
Find a way not to let it.
找个方法阻止它