Who's to say it wasn't the way it was meant to be... when you first brought it in?
你最初版的作品 到底是不是它最佳的版本 这谁又说得清楚呢?
War and Peace.
《战争与和平》
Not just War.
它的重点不仅仅只是落在战争上
Max.
麦克斯
That's what we editors lose sleep over, you know?
这也是为什么我们编辑容易失眠的原因 知道吗?
Are we really making books better?
我们真的有让作品更上一层楼吗?
Or just making them different?
还是说 我们只是改变了它本身想要传达的内容?
Morning, Mr. Perkins.
早安 柏金斯先生
Miss Wyckoff, where would we find Mr. Wolfe at the moment?
威科夫小姐 你知道哪儿能找到沃尔夫先生吗?
He's in Paris, sir.
他现在在巴黎 先生
"Magnificent reviews. Full of praise.
“书评都非常正面 全是褒奖之词”
"Congratulations, you've done it again. Max."
“祝贺你 再一次成功了 麦克斯”