You're overwriting the scene, Mrs. Bernstein.
这件事真的是你多虑了 伯恩斯坦夫人
We shall see, Mr. Perkins.
等着瞧吧 柏金斯先生
I am very sorry for what's going to happen to you.
对于即将发生在你身上的事 我深表歉意
Truly, I am.
我是真心的
Enjoy the time with Tom while you have it... because after him... there is a great hush.
当你还有机会和汤姆相处的时候 牢牢把握住 因为他离开以后......生活将会变得了无生趣
Hey, good to see you.
嘿 很高兴见到你
Max!
麦克斯!
Tom!
汤姆!
Wonderful to see you, Tom.
见到你真高兴 汤姆
But we need to talk. I have a taxi waiting.
我有好多话想对你讲 计程车在等我们呢
Heck, no! Taxi can take my luggage.
见鬼 不! 让计程车把我的行李载回去吧
No taxis or trains or buses or automation.
不坐计程车 不坐火车 不坐公车
I have to ambulate.
我只想走走
I have to feel my country again.
我迫切地想要感受这片故土