手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 生活大爆炸 > 生活大爆炸第三季 > 正文

生活大爆炸 第三季:第8集 潘妮手臂脱臼事件(上)

来源:可可英语 编辑:ivy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

How much time do we have?

我们还有多少时间
Uh, T-minus five hours, 37 minutes to onset of meteor shower.
倒数5小时37分钟 流星雨开始
Okay, our position is 34.48 degrees north, 118.31 west.
我们的位置是北纬34.48°,西经118.21°
That means the azimuth should be...168.22 degrees relative to magnetic north with an elevation of 49.93.
这意味着方位角应该是... 相对磁北168.22°外加仰角49.93°
Anything yet?
有什么了吗
Uh, we have a signal, but there's no frame lock.
我们有信号,却不能锁定坐标
Hang on. How about... now?
等等,现在如何
We did it.
我们成功了
We have the West Coast feed of HBO.
我们收到西海岸HBO电视台的信号了
Ooh, Real Sex.
哇,《真实性爱》
Big deal. Every time I watch that show, it's old women putting condoms on cucumbers.
这可好看了,每次我看这节目都是个老女人往黄瓜上套安全套,
All right, let's see what's on the East Coast feed.
那好,让我们来看看东海岸在播什么
Oh, hey. Dune.
喔,是《沙丘》
Not a great movie, but look at that beautiful desert.
不算是个好电影 但看看这美丽的沙漠啊
Too bad Sheldon couldn't come with us.
谢尔顿不能来真可惜
Yeah, it's just not the same without him.
没有他在感觉有点不大对头
Oh, this sucks. I'm switching back to Real Sex.
这电影太烂了,我换回去看《真实性爱》
Sheldon's log.
谢尔顿日志
Stardate 63345.3.
星历63345.3
While my colleagues are off observing the Leonid meteor shower,
当我的同事们离开 去观测狮子座流星雨时
I have remained behind to complete my paper on the decays of highly excited massive string states.
我留守后方完成我关于高激发态大质量弦状态衰变的论文
Although my research is going well,
尽管我的研究进展顺利
I do miss the warmth of human companionship.
我确实很想念人类陪伴的温暖
And good evening to you, Siam Palace.
晚上好,暹罗宫
This is Sheldon Cooper.
我是谢尔顿·库珀
Yeah, I'm going to be dining alone this evening, so I'll be reducing my usual order.
我今晚要孤独一人进餐所以我要减少通常的菜单,
I'd like to start with one quarter of the Assorted Appetizers Plate
我的前菜要四分之一份什锦小吃
and, uh, one half of the Golden Treasure for two.
然后要两人份的金宝贝的一半
Oh, for heaven's sake. In the mid-18th century,
看在老天的份上,在18世纪中页
King Rama IV of Siam divided a huge empire amongst the colonial powers of Europe in order to preserve his throne.
暹罗国王拉玛四世将巨大的帝国割让给了欧洲的各大殖民势力目的是为了保住王位,
Surely, you, his cultural descendant, can handle pad Thai and dumplings.
你,他的文化继承者,理所当然也能搞定这些泰式炒面和饺子
Sheldon, help!
谢尔顿,救命
I need to go-- but you keep in mind that my sharply worded comments on Yelp.com recently took down a local muffin store.
我要挂了,但是记住我在yelp.com那些关于一家本地松饼店言辞尖锐的评论,
Penny. Penny. Penny.
佩妮,佩妮,佩妮
Come in! Hurry!
进来,快点
Penny?
佩妮
I'm back here.
我在里面
Penny. Penny. Penny.
佩妮,佩妮,佩妮
Oh, for God's sakes, I'm in the bathroom!
哦,老天,我在浴室里
Shall I come back at a better time?
我该挑个更恰当的时机再来吗
Get in here!
给我进来
Hurry!
快点
Don't you dare knock!
你敢再敲门试试
Hello.
你好
I slipped in the shower, and I think I dislocated my shoulder.
我在浴缸里滑倒了 我觉得肩膀好像脱臼了
Not surprising.
这不奇怪
You have no safety mat or adhesive stickers to allow, for purchase on a surface with a low coefficient of static friction.
你没有装防滑垫或者防滑贴纸来抵消浴缸表面的很低的静摩擦系数
What?
什么
Tubs are slippery.
浴缸都很滑的
I know. I slipped.
我知道,我滑倒了
I have a series of whimsical duck stickers on the bottom of my tub.
我有一个系列的古怪鸭贴纸 贴在我的浴缸底部
Yeah, okay, whatever. Will you just turn the water off and help me up?
好吧,无论如何 你能把水关掉再扶我起来吗
They're holding umbrellas.
他们都撑着伞的
What?
什么
The ducks in my tub.
我浴缸里的鸭子
They're whimsical because ducks have neither a need for, nor the ability to use, umbrellas.
它们怪就怪在这些鸭子既没有需要也没有能力来使用雨伞,
Oh, my God. I got to go to the emergency room.
上帝啊,我得去急救中心了
Well, assuming you're correct that your right humerus is no longer seated in the glenoid socket, I would certainly think so.
如果你确定你的右上膊骨不再固定在肩臼上我当然认为你该去急救中心,
Okay, can you drive me?
你能车我去吗
I don't drive.
我不开车的
Well, I can't drive!
但我开不了
Well, it seems we've reached an impasse.
看来我们到达了一个僵局
I could call you a cab or an ambulance.
我可以帮你叫辆的士或者救护车
No, no, no. I can't wait that long. You got to help me, please.
不 不 不,我等不及了你必须得帮我,求你了
All right. Let it never be said that Sheldon Lee Cooper ignored the pleas of a damsel in distress.
好的,不能让人说谢尔顿·李·库珀是个无视陷入困境的少女的人,
No one's saying that. Let's go.
没人这么说,快走吧
Well, it does seem rather ironic that for want of 99-cent adhesive ducks, we both might die in a fiery car crash.
因没买99美分的防滑鸭子而导致两个人都可能死于惨烈的车祸这看上去真是非常讽刺,
I wish Penny didn't have to work. She loves camping.
我真希望佩妮不用去工作 她喜欢野营
Yeah, that would have been great.
是啊,那就太好了
You and Penny having sex in the tent while I sit out here and watch Howard hump a cactus.
你和佩妮在帐篷里做爱而我则坐在外面看霍华德拿仙人掌爆菊,
Okay, the best I can tell, there are eight other campsites nearby. Mostly science nerds like us,
好的,我已经尽力侦查了附近还有8个野营地大多都是像我们这样的科学呆子,
but just over yon ridge are two not unattractive middle school teachers who reek of desperation.
不过山脊另一边有两位不无魅力的中学老师浑身散发着绝望主妇的气息,
Wow. Wonderful. How old are they? - I don't know.
太好了-她们多大,-我不知道
50, 55.
50岁,55岁吧
Oh, menopause.
更年期妇女
Nature's birth control.
天然的节育控制
Come on. You guys can't be that hard up.
拜托你们不会这么饥渴吧,
- I am. - Yeah, me, too.
-我饥渴,-我也是
Look-- they gave me homemade cookies. Of course, they did. That's what grandmothers do.
看,她们还送了点自制曲奇给我们当然会给,老奶奶都这样,
So, what are we waiting for?
那我们还等什么
Relax. I said we'd stop by a little later after they have their nap.
悠着点我说等她们打完盹 我们再过去
Good idea. They'll be refreshed.
好主意睡醒精力比较足,
Cookie? Yeah. Thank you.
吃曲奇吗好,谢谢
Not bad.
不错啊
Yeah, very tasty.
很好吃啊
Well, so tell me more about these teachers.
再说说那些老师的情况
Not much to tell.
没什么了
They had a VW microbus and were wearing tie-dyed Grateful Dead T-shirts.
她们开了辆大众车穿着扎染的感恩而死乐队T恤,
Good cookies.
美味曲奇
I see no organizational system in here whatsoever.
这里乱得简直毫无编制体系而言
Which panties do you wear on Mondays?
你周一穿什么内裤
I don't need panties.
我不要内裤
I just need shorts and a shirt.
只要短裤和衬衫
My mother always told me one should wear clean underpants in case one is in an accident
妈妈经常跟我说一个人要穿干净内裤以防发生意外,.
One was already in an accident.
我已经发生意外了
That doesn't mean one won't be in another,
那不表示不会再发生意外
especially if I'm driving.
尤其是我开车的情况下
Clothes, Sheldon. I need clothes! Okay.
拿衣服,谢尔顿我要衣服,-好啦
Here.
Seriously? Those shorts with that top?
不会吧,这条裤子配这件上衣
All right.
好吧
No.
不行
Oh, that's cute.
这件好看
We should have you checked for a concussion.
一会儿该给你查查有没有脑震荡
Okay. Now, you got to help me put these on.
好了。你得帮我穿衣服
- All right. - But don't look.
-好吧,-不许看啊
Don't look? - I don't want you to see me naked.
不许看?,-我不想让你看我裸体
Oh. Well, that's understandable.
哦这可以理解,
You may be interested to know that a prohibition against looking is well established in heroic mythology.
你或许会有兴趣知道禁止看对方早在英雄神话里就有确立,
Uh, Lot and his wife, Perseus and Medusa, Orpheus and Eurydice... - Yeah, great.
洛特王和他妻子,珀尔修斯和美杜莎,菲士和欧律狄刻,-知道啦
They always look. It never ends well.
他们都看了结局都很不好,
Okay. Now you got help me get my arm into the sleeve.
好了,现在帮我把手穿进袖子
Okay.
好的
Is that my arm?
那是我的手臂吗
It doesn't feel like an arm.
感觉不像手臂
Then, maybe you should let it go.
那你是不是该放手了
All righty.
好滴
Stars are pretty, aren't they?
星星好漂漂啊
Up above the world so high.
在那高高的地方
Like little diamonds in the sky.
像天上的小钻石
That's beautiful, dude.
太优美了,兄弟
You should... you should write that down before someone steals it.
你应该把这句话写下来 免得被人山寨了
So, when do the meteors get here?
流星雨什么时候来
The meteors don't get here. The Earth is moving into their path.
不是流星雨来这里,是地球走到他们的轨道上了,
I can feel it.
我能感觉到
I can feel the Earth moving.
我能感觉到地球在移动
It's moving too fast. Raj, slow it down.
移动得太快拉杰,让地球慢点,
Okay, how's that?
行了,现在如何
Better. Thanks.
好多了,谢谢
Stars are pretty, aren't they?
星星多漂漂啊
What's so funny?
笑什么
It's your American accent. Everything you say sounds stupid.
笑你的美国口音 你说的话都很傻逼
"Stars are pretty, aren't they?"
星星多美啊
For the record, I should let you know this is my first time driving an actual motor vehicle.
为准确起见,我得告诉你这是我第一次开真的汽车,
You have your learner's permit, right?
你有实习驾照吧
Yes, and I have logged a considerable number of hours on a simulator.
有,我还在模拟装置上开了很长时间,
Good. - Didn't work out well.
-那就行,-但效果不太好
- All right, can we please go? - One moment.
-行了,能开了吗,-等一下
According to my driver's ed book, the side mirror is properly adjusted when the driver's door handle is visible in the lower right corner.
驾驶培训书里说看到部分门把手,侧视镜的正确角度是调到能在镜子的右下角
There's the handle. Oh, no, too far.
看到门拉手了。不不,太过了,
Bringing it back.
往回一点点
Optimized.
这才正好
Now, where is the switch to adjust the passenger side mirror?
好,调整副驾驶座 后视镜的调节器呢
It's right there.
就在这里
Where is the passenger side mirror?
副驾驶座的后视镜在哪儿呢
In a parking lot in Hollywood.
在好莱坞的停车场时被撞掉了
Now, can we please go?
-行行好,我们能走了吗
Yes. As soon as I adjust my seat.
好,先等我调整好座椅
Oh, dear. I'm going to have to start again.
噢,老天 我又得重来一次

重点单词   查看全部解释    
elevation [.eli'veiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 提拔,海拔,提高
[计算机] 标高

联想记忆
distress [dis'tres]

想一想再看

n. 痛苦,苦恼,不幸
vt. 使痛苦,使苦恼

联想记忆
handle ['hændl]

想一想再看

n. 柄,把手
v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭

联想记忆
switch [switʃ]

想一想再看

n. 开关,转换,鞭子
v. 转换,改变,交换

 
massive ['mæsiv]

想一想再看

adj. 巨大的,大规模的,大量的,大范围的

 
unattractive

想一想再看

adj. 不吸引人注意的;没有魅力的;不美丽的

 
ironic [ai'rɔnik]

想一想再看

adj. 说反话的,讽刺的

 
throne [θrəun]

想一想再看

n. 王座,君主

 
permit ['pə:mit,pə'mit]

想一想再看

n. 许可证,执照
v. 允许,许可

联想记忆
ridge [ridʒ]

想一想再看

n. 脊,山脊,山脉

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。