Emma.
艾玛
David, I don't have time.
戴维 我赶时间
No, II understand.
我知道
It's Mary Margaret. How's she doing?
我想问问玛丽·玛格丽特 她还好吗
How do you think she's doing?
你觉得她能好到哪去
Well, I think the last time we spoke, she didn't quite get what I meant.
我觉得我们上次说话时 她误解了我的意思
Oh, you mean that you basically told her you thought she might be guilty?
你是指 你基本上告诉她 你认为她是凶手的话吗
Look, it's this situation.
这几天发生的事
It's been confusing and horrible for everyone.
扑朔迷离 所有人都觉得很糟糕
But, Emma, I don't think she's guilty.
可是 艾玛 我不认为她是凶手
I need her to know that.
我想让她知道
Can I see her?
我能见见她吗
She doesn't want visitors.
她不想见任何人
You mean me. She doesn't want to see me.
"任何人"就是我吧 她不想见我
Honestly, David, I'm sure your heart is in the right place, but the last thing she needs right now is words of encouragement from you.
说真的 戴维 我相信你是好心 可目前她最不想要的就是你对她的"鼓励"
What does she need?
那她需要什么
A miracle.
奇迹
They say only the guilty sleep in prison.
常言道 只有罪犯才会在狱中安睡
What are you doing here?
你来这干什么
Where's Emma? She hasn't arrived yet.
艾玛呢 她还没来
I just wanted to stop by to offer you a chance
我只是想来给你一个机会
A chance to spare yourself and this town the messiness of a trial,
让你和小镇不必经历审判的麻烦
the chance to confess.
让你坦白从宽
But I didn't kill Kathryn.
可我没有杀凯思琳
Why won't anyone believe me?
为什么没有人相信我
The murder weapon was found in your apartment.
凶器是在你家找到的
Your fingerprint was on the box containing Kathryn's heart.
装凯思琳心脏的盒子上有你的指纹
Shall I go on?
还要我继续吗