Milady, perhaps this saddle..I'm done riding for the day.
小姐 你用马鞍的话会...我今天已经骑够了
And don't ever interrupt me and my mother again.
以后不许打断我和母亲的对话
Why do you always have to criticize me?
你为什么总是贬低我
I'm not criticizing you.
这不是贬低
I'm helping you.
我这是帮你
Don't you walk away from me.
不许从我面前走开
Mother! You know I don't like it when you use magic.
妈妈 你明知道我不喜欢你用魔法
And I don't like insolence.
我也不喜欢你这么无礼
I'll stop using magic when you start being an obedient daughter.
你要能做个孝顺的女儿 我就不用魔法了
Why can't I just be myself?
为什么我不能自在地活着呢
Oh, because you can be so much more if you'd just let me help you.
因为如果你肯听我的话就能前途似锦
I don't care about status.
我不在乎地位
I just want to beoh!
我只想做我...
Cora, please.
柯拉 别这样
Please. I'll be good.
放过我 我会听话的
Excellent. That's all I wanted to hear.
很好 这就是我想听到的
Daniel... I'm sorry I snapped at you.
丹尼尔 抱歉我刚才凶你了
That's all right. You'll just have to find some way to make it up to me.
没事 不过你得想办法补偿我