Why not, for once, make it easier on everyone?
你何不 就这一次 给别人行点方便呢
Because confession or not, you're leaving Storybrooke.
因为不管你是否坦白 你都会离开童话镇
And you like that.
你希望我离开
Why? Why do you take such pleasure in this?
为什么 为什么你这么盼着我离开
What did I ever do to you to make you hate me so much?
我做了什么事让你如此恨我
I thought we could take a ride to firefly hill.
我们可以骑到萤火虫岭上去
We can make it by sundown, have a picnic.
在日落时分到那儿 坐下来野餐
I can't. I have to be back in an hour.
不行 我得在一个小时之内回家
Tea time. A lady never misses her tea time.
喝下午茶 淑女是不能错过下午茶的
This is absurd. Stealing kisses between lunch and tea?
真荒唐 只能在午餐和下午茶之间私会吗
When are you gonna tell your parents about us?
你打算什么时候告诉你父母我们的事
It's not my parents. It's her.
不是我父母的问题 只是她
I don't understand.
我不理解
So I work in the stables.
我是个马夫
She started out as the daughter of a miller.
她是碾磨工的女儿
Wouldn't she, of all people, understand?
她该是最能理解的人啊
She does. But she thinks one's trajectory needs to keep moving up and
她理解 可她认为人应该往高处走
And I'm down.
而我在低处